The New Empire

Negative_Null

20 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

Hello Halax or bored, whichever you prefer and if you’ve been spying on us for long enough you'll already know that my name is Sel and I’m from Nalthis, now what else do you know!!! How long have you been tracking us!! Tell us everything! (Sel’s left eye begins to twitch)

"I have been tracking you since..." He rubs his chin. "Three seconds ago, I think."

20 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Tellen sighs and turns to face the newcomer. "Apparently we're just re-explaining everything over and over. The Lord Ruler. Disappeared. Mysterious Intruder. Followed. This group. About to break into Kredik Shaw and snoop around."

"TL;DR 'quest,' then?"

5 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Pretty much. Do you have some talents that will help us out?"

"Uhh..."

Oh dear. I haven't thought that far.

"Best coinshot sniper in the business. I can pin a fly on a tree a hundred yards away without killing it."

Definitely not an Avatar reference.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

I don't know, I was just kind of bored and saw an opportunity.

The inquisitors fan out. "Let's just say you got a little too close to some of the lords," the man said. Grace stands up, downing a bottle of zinc.

"I went back to Nalthis to get some more breath, took me a while to get back here. I heard that the Lord ruler had gone missing and I've assembled a team to help me find him. A few might be criminals but I need every one of them." Sel said as if he was a good friend of the inquisitor.

2 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

"I went back to Nalthis to get some more breath, took me a while to get back here. I heard that the Lord ruler had gone missing and I've assembled a team to help me find him. A few might be criminals but I need every one of them." Sel said as if he was a good friend of the inquisitor.

"Criminals?" Halax asked aloud. "Why would anyone here be a criminal?"

He hides a Wanted poster of himself.

Thanks for using quotation marks A Windrunner

Jack folds his arms. "Some of these criminals have been associating with those who are the cause of the Lord Ruler's disappearance. And some of these criminals have broken way too many windows. Do you know how much those cost?" He stares at Halax. "You seem familiar."

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Jack folds his arms. "Some of these criminals have been associating with those who are the cause of the Lord Ruler's disappearance. And some of these criminals have broken way too many windows. Do you know how much those cost?" He stares at Halax. "You seem familiar."

"Well, you don't." Halax replies, pushing a coin ever so slightly forward between two of his fingers with his thumb. "I don't think we've ever met before?"