The New Empire

Negative_Null

"My only requirement is that we don't get killed. The easiest way to do that is to go unnoticed. We don't know exactly what kind of powers these things have or what else could be in Kredik Shaw, but with this group we should be able to hold our own"

Just now, Vapor said:

Grace plops some shoe polish on the table. "This should work. Inquisitors are human things that have powers only because of spikes that have killed people."

Taeli grabbed the shoe polish and began rubbing it on her face and hands, where her skin was still showing. "They sound...fun."

15 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Hoppil takes one and a vase. "Let's see. Sel, what are you doing to yours? I need inspiration."

just told my cloak to follow and wait for more commands, I am actually pretty good at giving long commands.

Edited by A Windrunner

Fadran walks into the RP

No! Icona yells. You are in too many RPs! Let someone else have the spotlight for once!

Fadran sighs, then abdicates for someone else to enjoy this one.

Halax walks into the RP.

"Hello, everyone!" He calls. "I am Halax and I am bored. What's going on, here?"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Hello Halax or bored, whichever you prefer and if you’ve been spying on us for long enough you'll already know that my name is Sel and I’m from Nalthis, now what else do you know!!! How long have you been tracking us!! Tell us everything! (Sel’s left eye begins to twitch)

Tellen sighs and turns to face the newcomer. "Apparently we're just re-explaining everything over and over. The Lord Ruler. Disappeared. Mysterious Intruder. Followed. This group. About to break into Kredik Shaw and snoop around."

Legitimately though, thanks for showing up and that intro is worth it

Edited by Negative_Null