The New Empire

Negative_Null

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Tl:dr is that the Lord Ruler disappeared and all we have so far is a mysterious intruder I say I found. Vapor is a sheltered Rioter, Mist is a worldhopper I assume is from Roshar, and there's the new guy and a Tineye urchin who will be here occasionally 

Thanks! Should I create a new character, or use one of my other ones? (You can look at my profile to see all of my characters.)

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I think I'll make a new character, but I'll have to get them approved, so it may be a while. What Cosmere book/series/type of character is lacking representation?

This isn't Alleyverse, so you don't need to get it approved.

Taeli sat in the darkness, waiting for someone to approach her. She knew it would happen, her silvery-white Elantrian hair and skin were difficult to pass by without a second glance, especially on a world without Elantrians. She had no idea how she had arrived here, one moment she had been practicing Aons, the next she had arrived here. It made sense that the Aon had been Tia, for travel, but Taeli was certain that the distance she had specified was minimal. Even if it was a further distance, it shouldn't have brought her to a different world. She was lucky to have landed on an inhabited planet, she could have been lost in space. That fact alone was enough to convince her that she was here for a reason. So, she waited.

Zola fell through a window, landed, and stumbled back at the light of the figure in the darkness. "Wait. Did I get the wrong house again?"

She looked closer, and realized. "Oh, you're one of those shiny people. Y'know, from the other world? Can I help you?"

@DramaQueen, im talking to you

Edited by Condensation

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Nice to meet you! Also, that's what I meant. Scadrial. You can just ignore the people behind me, they're stuffy nobles. No idea how to have fun." Zola smiles, and holds out her hand, either to help Taeli up or to shake her hand.

Taeli ignored the outstretched hand, pulling herself to her feet. You never knew what touch could allow or imply, so it was best if Taeli kept to herself for now. She shot Zola a smile, anyway, to show that she meant no offense by refusing her hand. 

"Thank you. Could you tell me about this planet?"

Sorry, I only just saw @Vapor's response.

"I have some magical abilities, but am not very good with them." Taeli didn't want to go into detail just in case these people turned out to be untrustworthy.

Edited by DramaQueen

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"Are your powers still working here? I hope you don't mind if I ask questions for a bit Since you just infiltrated our secret meeting here."

"I... haven't tried. Sorry for interrupting."

Taeli went up to the door and drew the only Aon she was good at. Tae, or open. The one in her name. What a boring name. It worked, and the door swung open.

"Yes, my powers seem to be effective."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Zola looks down at her feet and mumbles something about stuffy nobles. Then she looked up, smiling, "Well, we have Mistborns! Oh, and metals give people powers. That's basically it. I can burn tin, which gives me better senses."

"Huh. What are Mistborns?"