The New Empire

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, 0bscur3Conc3pt said:

Just wondering how do I get in on this campaign that Null's doing cuz I've already been talking to him about it and I already have a character in it.

I'm not an expert, but what I always do is just do some sort of intro that involves your name, some other things about you, and how you ended up walking in here.

Just like say so and so walks into the room, description and so and so, quote about joining or something and your reason why, explanation of powers, question about how you can help with the plan. Just so you know, universe travel is currently blocked by mimes, which provides a convenient reason to help. Actually I think that they've been seized by inquisitors, so you can walk into the dungeon or whatever, or you can walk up to me, the urchin zola, who is following the inquisitors, and introduce yourself.

Edited by Condensation
This is The New Empire, not I'm bored. Let's mess around!

mmm, so they burst into the room after we were betrayed by Sel, Jack was beheaded by a steel plate totally not Pushed by Sel, Sel was in charge of the Inquisitors, Zola dove out the window(me), the others were seized by the Inquisitors and are being taken to Kredik Shaw, I assume.