Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

Does my school start in 14 days? Yes. Am I counting? No Yes. Is it online? Yes. Do I want it to be? No...

Edit: Did this start a new page? OF COURSE IT DID

Edited by Matrim's Dice

We were promised (well, almost) that online classes would continue up to September 21th and then we would go back to presential. Well, now that classes have finally started, the teachers say they've been told to expect this to last the entire semester. 

Funny, too!

"Personally, I like the intro to Twilight Princess, but I've heard people complain that it's too long. If you're in that camp, you could always try this fast run hack to speed it up a little bit. Although it's not really that helpful because it's incredibly difficult to even stop, much less control where you're going."

so the first time I was merging into the left turn lane and a car in front of me also decided to merge, but they didn't signal and somehow didn't see me so I had to slam on the brakes real hard and almost hit them.

The second time I was turning left at an intersection with a blinking yellow light, so I drove a bit forward into the middle of the intersection.the light turned solid yellow, so I had to turn to clear the intersection. BUT as I was turning one of the incoming cars wasn't stopping and almost hit me. And he was looking at me super angrily like it was my fault and I'm like ok buddy you're the one who just tried to run a red light.

Also the gas light kept turning on and off and the gas marker needle thing kept going up and down which shouldn't happen.

4 minutes ago, Darkfinder said:

If I ate fast food more I'd need that but I'm not sure if it would work

Hide contents

Don't ask why I'm awake now

what time is it where you are?

5 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Will I have nice experiences like those every day if I learn to drive?

Probably not. It's usually fine, but right after school traffic is really bad (also everyone is an inexperienced teenage driver)