Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

7 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

You seem to have some freedom with that. The only freedom we get is fitting more than the normal 6 subjects in the schedule (like, getting one or two subjects that are supposed to be for future semesters), but that turns us into irregulars, which means next time we have to choose a schedule we choose last, which means we get the leftovers. I really find it weird how if we choose to study harder we are screwed in that aspect so we have no choice but to go with the program.

Edit: Just realized we might be talking about two entirely different things here, but oh well, it fits with the thread.

This is the same thing, I think, and yes, we do have more freedom.

13 hours ago, Condensation said:

I FEEL THAT except then the teacher notices and takes your book and so you pull out another and repeat

You know, I said that more for the joke than anything but my actual experience is different. I don't know if they don't notice or don't care, but they never say anything.

6 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Successful and successive are different words

*disapproval*

Ketek's don't need to be word-for-word symmetrical; tenses can be changed, prepositions can be added or dropped. However, in this case I think you're correct.

*joins disapproval, but only minutely*

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

*disapproval at The Last Post and FriarFritz* I challenge you to write one better.

Alas, I cannot, hence the minuteness of my disapproval. 

4 minutes ago, Gears said:

Both based on root "success"

True, but that doesn't mean that they're forms of the same word. I think the criteria for most words would be that they have the same meaning, applied in a different grammatical form. My apologies if I offended you. *end presumptuous monologue*

@Gears, my sister Mist finally figured out how she wanted to tell me your comment, and I would like to offer both comment and example. You are not always profound, but you are profound at times. For example, sometimes I can be really random and weird and have my sisters and I cracking up in our seats, while at other times I am focused, move the plot along, and make logical comments that get me reputations. They can also be profound at times.

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

@Gears, my sister Mist finally figured out how she wanted to tell me your comment, and I would like to offer both comment and example. You are not always profound, but you are profound at times. For example, sometimes I can be really random and weird and have my sisters and I cracking up in our seats, while at other times I am focused, move the plot along, and make logical comments that get me reputations. They can also be profound at times.

Incorrect, though altering opinions impossible, enjoying impossibility, opinions altering, though incorrect