Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

*becometh bewildered*  It turned orange.

Maybe I should sleep.

It did that for me, too. Hovering doesn't work, but let me check something else.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/series/aspire7

He's telling the truth. If you right click on it, then click copy link address, you can paste it. @Spren of Kindness

Edited by DramaQueen

1 minute ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

The link turns orange and you can see the destination in the lower left corner of the screen.

Oh, cool!  I didn't know you could do that.  Looks like a cool laptop!

Anybody else watching the Kickstarter because they like how the numbers look when they go up?

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

Oh, cool!  I didn't know you could do that.  Looks like a cool laptop!

Anybody else watching the Kickstarter because they like how the numbers look when they go up?

I don't know why but  I can't open the kickstarter. This is not a laptop problem because none of the computers at my home open it.

Just now, The_Truthwatcher said:

It's alright I was just making conversation.

Cute:

Hide contents

r/tumblr - World of Tumblr..

I wasn't really freaking out, just trying to be funny.

I've seen that before but it's still FRICKIN' ADORABLE!!!!! I'd look the same way, but uglier, in that situation.

Mustaches and pocket watches. I sense a theme! Butlers happen to be my favorite characters in films that happen to include butlers.

I don’t like pocket watches, but I love normal watches. (I wear mine so often I have a watch tan line) 

2 minutes ago, Hentient said:

I don’t like pocket watches, but I love normal watches. (I wear mine so often I have a watch tan line) 

I too love normal watches, and I would have a tan line if I tanned at all... I literally only take off my watch for showers and sports. 

4 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Mustaches and pocket watches. I sense a theme! Butlers happen to be my favorite characters in films that happen to include butlers.

What are some of your favorite butler characters? One of my favorites is Alfred from Batman. (to be honest I like Alfred from The Animated Batman better than the one from the live action films)

57 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

What are some of your favorite butler characters? One of my favorites is Alfred from Batman. (to be honest I like Alfred from The Animated Batman better than the one from the live action films)

Alfred from LEGO Batman! Most of my other favorites are ones you probably haven’t heard of (because they show up in literally one episode in a show) but the butler in white collar if you’ve ever seen it? I just love the idea of butlers. Butler butler butler.

4 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Alfred from LEGO Batman! Most of my other favorites are ones you probably haven’t heard of (because they show up in literally one episode in a show) but the butler in white collar if you’ve ever seen it? I just love the idea of butlers. Butler butler butler.

Thank you. Now butler no longer sounds like a word for me.

22 hours ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Does everyone not do maths like this?

Hide contents

r/tumblr - 16.

7 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Who all are awake right now?

I am awake, and this is also super relatable, by the way.  I always do this!

Y'know what a bad idea is?  Listing in 'Yorktown' from Hamilton when you should be trying to calm down.  Because now I want to fight the British (no offense, British people), and do a training montage, and I've still got Kaladin feels to vent, and oaravhncfifsdkvnlbsjr

Anybody watch the livestream?