The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Echo One! He's in charge because he keeps us all safe."

"I have no idea!" replied Echo Four. "What is a chaosling?"

12 minutes ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

In the distance, something approached,  moving at great speed. It was a small cloud, tinged a rusty red color. A teenage guy stands atop it, spear slung over his back, long blond hair in a ponytail. He reached the group of people and hopped off his cloud, scratching his head.

”I’m Saph, Sacred Artist of the Wei Clan. I heard a voice calling for help, and I followed it here.” Saph looked inquisitively at the transparent figures. “Well this sure is interesting.”

"Oh, um... hi there." Fadran glanced at the newcomer. "The voice is... this guy. The... Echoes."

2 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

In the distance, something approached,  moving at great speed. It was a small cloud, tinged a rusty red color. A teenage guy stands atop it, spear slung over his back, long blond hair in a ponytail. He reached the group of people and hopped off his cloud, scratching his head.

”I’m Saph, Sacred Artist of the Wei Clan. I heard a voice calling for help, and I followed it here.” Saph looked inquisitively at the transparent figures. “Well this sure is interesting.”

Shouldn’t that be ‘Wei ___ Saph’? :P

Yay for 600! 

Technically yeah, but I wanted to be clear I go by Taph, for those who haven’t read Cradle ^_^

“The most pressing question, I must ask, is: do these voices want to kill us? I’d prefer it if that wasn’t the case.” Taph said, glancing again at the creatures.

Edited by #1 Taln Fan

10 hours ago, Tani said:

"It's a being made of pure Chaos. I've only ever heard tales of them."

"Well, we aren't made of out chaos- we're made out of order!"

8 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

"A sacred artist?" said Echo Four. "Wow! I didn't know you could find those here."

Aradarin leaned down to speak to Fadran.

"If I may, our objective is primarily militaristic, I could get a sense of their talents and organise them to our advantage."

There were other reasons to learn about them, but that didn't need to be said.

Edited by Frustration

On 12/31/2021 at 7:31 PM, 2EmLee2 said:

EmLee looked around at the new quarters. And at all the new people that’s a lot of new people. EmLee eventually got hungry and pulled out a pot of spaghetti- of her grandma’s famous recipe- from her satchel. It would definitely taste better than that slop they were serving. “If anyone wants some spaghetti, feel free to serve yourself,” she said, hopefully loud enough for everyone to hear.

Saph glanced at the pot of spaghetti in the corner, then turned to the ghostly figures. “I know this is rude, since its not my spaghetti, but do you visitors want some?” It was an awkward and rude tactic, Saph knew, but he was really hungry, and wanted some spaghetti himself. He glanced at the members of the Fellowship. “Alright with you?”

"Thank you."

"Everyone, I thank you for coming, our mission is of critical importance. The Empire has continued it's agressive expance for too long. Please settle in, and gather back here, I would like to make an assesment of our capabilities before we begin to plan."

"What Empire?" asked Echo Four curiously.

2 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

Saph glanced at the pot of spaghetti in the corner, then turned to the ghostly figures. “I know this is rude, since its not my spaghetti, but do you visitors want some?” It was an awkward and rude tactic, Saph knew, but he was really hungry, and wanted some spaghetti himself. He glanced at the members of the Fellowship. “Alright with you?”

"We don't eat, actually," replied Echo Four. "We're noncorporeal!"

"But thank you!" added Echo Seven.

20 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

“The most pressing question, I must ask, is: do these voices want to kill us? I’d prefer it if that wasn’t the case.” Taph said, glancing again at the creatures.

"Not unless you wish to kill us," replied the calm voice.

1 hour ago, Tani said:

Tvora droops.

"Oh!" exclaimed Echo Seven with a concerned voice. "You are sad!"

11 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Thank you."

"Everyone, I thank you for coming, our mission is of critical importance. The Empire has continued it's agressive expance for too long. Please settle in, and gather back here, I would like to make an assesment of our capabilities before we begin to plan."

"Empire?" asked Echo Four curiously.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"And we are... fighting it?" asked a new voice, deeper and worried.

"Not head on. It would be unwise for us to strike at their military, we intend to cripple it's economic power, and force it to collapse under it's own weight."

Just now, Tani said:

"Only a little bit."

"Even a little bit is not good! I wish that I had chocolate, so that I could give some to you to cheer you up."

27 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Not head on. It would be unwise for us to strike at their military, we intend to cripple it's economic power, and force it to collapse under it's own weight."

"But they won't like that, right?"