The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

“Not particularly.” Bryson said. “But it’d also be a pretty dumb lie to make. Next question: What’s the Fellowship?” He tried his best to stand his ground and sound important, but he doubted it was working.

"We're a multiversal adventure team," Fadran replied. "Well... more of a group than a team at this point."

34 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We're a multiversal adventure team," Fadran replied. "Well... more of a group than a team at this point."

“Team for what? Are you with the resistance?”

What are we resisting again?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

36 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Team for... adventuring. And resisting, at the moment. We're our own corp of the resistance, actually."

“Huh.” Bryson figured that since these people didn’t seem to be an immediate threat, he could confirm with his superiors later. “So… what exactly are you doing?”

At some point, Alisa returned and sat in one of the chairs, looking pensive. 

Its been thirteen hours since I posted this, why is the Shard so slow today? Maybe cause its New Year's Eve. 

Guys she's been sitting in a chair for thirteen hours

Edited by Elf

It's because timezones. We're all American scum and sleep when you're awake.

Satisfied with their new quarters, Fadran decided to actually sit down for the first time in about a week. He set aside his backpack and sword, pulling out a single piece of paper and a pen to place on a makeshift desk. From there he started composing a quick letter, hoping his hypothesis would work.

And are awake when I'm asleep, apparently. 

:( I have to sleep in ten minutes or so

Alisa cleared her throat to get Fadran's attention. 

"Pardon me, do we have any extra weapons? My knife broke."

She explained further -" Apparently metal doesn't hold when you thrust it into bone." She plastered an obviously fake smile on her face and made a stabbing motion to accent her point.

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Satisfied with their new quarters, Fadran decided to actually sit down for the first time in about a week. He set aside his backpack and sword, pulling out a single piece of paper and a pen to place on a makeshift desk. From there he started composing a quick letter, hoping his hypothesis would work.

EmLee looked around at the new quarters. And at all the new people that’s a lot of new people. EmLee eventually got hungry and pulled out a pot of spaghetti- of her grandma’s famous recipe- from her satchel. It would definitely taste better than that slop they were serving. “If anyone wants some spaghetti, feel free to serve yourself,” she said, hopefully loud enough for everyone to hear.

For all you new people, EmLee is a 14-year old Steel Compounder from Scadrial and a Starbound (from a magic thing that I created). She has long strawberry-brown hair with subtle blonde accents and stormy blue eyes and freckles. She wears red glasses that have a faint cat-eye shape to them. She always wears some kind of skirt and a satchel that her brother (@Enter a username) gave to her that holds a lot more than what it looks like.

8 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Aradarin nodded "It is facinating to watch isn't it."

“Quite.” Bryson paused, not sure how much he wanted to say. “I dabble in engineering, and many of this is foreign to me.”

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

“Quite.” Bryson paused, not sure how much he wanted to say. “I dabble in engineering, and many of this is foreign to me.”

"I likewise find this to be a bit over my head, I vaugely recognise some of the outcomes but the methods used to acheive them are complelty unfamiliar. It is like learning everything all over again."

12 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"I likewise find this to be a bit over my head, I vaugely recognise some of the outcomes but the methods used to acheive them are complelty unfamiliar. It is like learning everything all over again."

Bryson nodded in agreement, though he wasn’t quite at the level of understanding what the Fellowship was doing. Perhaps he should ask.