The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

6 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

“Aaah,” she said, nodding. “I still don’t get why I seem familiar. Udyiess isn’t the one that has a whole lot of people like me traveling from universe to universe.”

“Oh, Udyeiss? I’ve been there before. Nice place, other than the… overzealous police force.”

“Well, if you don’t remember, then must not be important.”

“Oh, Udyeiss? I’ve been there before. Nice place, other than the… overzealous police force.”

“Oh yes. Pacis. Worked with them.”

Edited by Mystic Syn

Alisa saw someone out of the corner of her eye. "Hey, I'll be back in a while, all right?." she said, turning to the group. And then she walked away without waiting for an answer. She couldn't let the person she had seen get away.

Now my character's going off in a little side-quest here, so do I show that, or just show her returning after a while?

Alisa returned after about two hours. 

She was covered in blood. 

'That was a lot more messy than expected', she thought. 

She turned to the group.

"Is there any place around here, where I might wash up?" She said gesturing to her blood stained clothes.

10 hours ago, The Unknown Aon said:

The red tube mixes with the grey. Setallon violently grabs the slop and a couple other apparently useless things. He stuffs them in the machine and presses a few buttons. He produces a very small futuristic looking lantern that glows blue and an also very small piece of good looking toast. He hands to Fadran. "I can make a lot more if you get me some stuff."

Two doors down, Bryson felt a slight tremor.

He poked his head out of his own room, but when he failed to notice anything decided to investigate. It didn’t take him long to find the Fellowship.

Nervous, he stepped into the room, just now realizing he didn’t have his weapon. He’d hate to have to use his magic, and he doubted he could hold off this many people anyway. “Who’re you guys?” He stammered. There were a lot of people here.

2 hours ago, Elf said:

Alisa returned after about two hours. 

She was covered in blood. 

'That was a lot more messy than expected', she thought. 

She turned to the group.

"Is there any place around here, where I might wash up?" She said gesturing to her blood stained clothes.

Fadran pointed, shocked, at a nearby washroom designed precisely for that purpose.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Two doors down, Bryson felt a slight tremor.

He poked his head out of his own room, but when he failed to notice anything decided to investigate. It didn’t take him long to find the Fellowship.

Nervous, he stepped into the room, just now realizing he didn’t have his weapon. He’d hate to have to use his magic, and he doubted he could hold off this many people anyway. “Who’re you guys?” He stammered. There were a lot of people here.

"This is... um... the Fellowship of the Thing." Fadran did his best to direct the new person's attention away from the bloodsoaked teenager. "Hi there. Who're you?"

52 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"This is... um... the Fellowship of the Thing." Fadran did his best to direct the new person's attention away from the bloodsoaked teenager. "Hi there. Who're you?"

Bryson looked around the room, sparing a glance for each person. He did his best to stay calm as protocol taught. “Is that supposed to mean something to me?” he said. “I work here as a guard, and if you don’t explain further I’ll have to report you to my authorities.” He might anyway.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran pointed, shocked, at a nearby washroom designed precisely for that purpose.

"Thank you." Alisa said, and sauntered off towards the washroom.

Edited by Elf

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh, I talked to your boss. We got this cavern by their jurisdiction." Fadran frowned. "That probably didn't sound convincing, did it?"

“Not particularly.” Bryson said. “But it’d also be a pretty dumb lie to make. Next question: What’s the Fellowship?” He tried his best to stand his ground and sound important, but he doubted it was working.