The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia slapped him in the face.

"What the - "  Martin leans away from her, heart racing.  He hadn't thought she was the kind of person to do that.  "What was that for?"  

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I don't know what that is, and I don't know how to do that." Said Eona

"Okay." She drew another Aon Ien. 

"Why did you do that?" said a very confused Camelia. "Oh, and I sprained my wrist."

"Again?" Eona complained. 

"Yup." said Camelia. 

Eona sighed and drew, yet another, Aon Ien.

"And thanks," he adds.

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"What the - "  Martin leans away from her, heart racing.  He hadn't thought she was the kind of person to do that.  "What was that for?"

"You scrapping idiot!" Ayia said. "You just walk around on broken leg like there's nothing to it and fuss over me instead?"

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"And thanks," he adds.

"Your welcome." Said Eona.

"Hey, could I borrow your house for a while? I have to explain the Dor, and Realmatic theory, and a whole lot of other stuff to them, and we both know that the University doesn't have books about stuff like the shattering of Adonalsium." Said Camelia

"Of course." Said Eona.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You scrapping idiot!" Ayia said. "You just walk around on broken leg like there's nothing to it and fuss over me instead?"

"It wasn't broken, though?"  He asks, confused.  "It was just a fracture.  I wouldn't walk if it was broken."  He rubs his cheek.  "You were bleeding out.  That's always a priority injury."

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Uh.  Sorry?"  That seems a little too short of an apology for this.  He doesn't know how to apologize for this, actually.  He's never had to.  "I... I won't do it again?"

"Good!" Ayia crossed her arms. "Now let's get back to the camp; we have some news to spill to Fadran."

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Good!" Ayia crossed her arms. "Now let's get back to the camp; we have some news to spill to Fadran."

6 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Uh. Right."  Do not hide injuries.  He can do that.  Maybe.

"Wait. I thought you guys wanted to learn about Realmatics. And the Dor. And a whole bunch of other stuff."

8 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Uh. Right."  Do not hide injuries.  He can do that.  Maybe.

"Wait. I thought you guys wanted to learn about Realmatics. And the Dor. And a whole bunch of other stuff."

"I'd love to, Cam, but there are lives at stake here."

"I'd love to, Cam, but there are lives at stake here."

She raised her eyebrow and folded her arms. "Oh? And how well did you do against the Dakhor monks when you knew nothing about them?"

"WHAT?!" Said Eona. "Idos Domi! You're kidding!" She looked horrified.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that, didn't I." Said Camelia.

"Yes. You did. What... How..." Eona took a deep breath. "No wonder you were all injured."

"Yeah. My point exactly." Said Camelia.

She raised her eyebrow and folded her arms. "Oh? And how well did you do against the Dakhor monks when you knew nothing about them?"

"WHAT?!" Said Eona. "Idos Domi! You're kidding!" She looked horrified.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that, didn't I." Said Camelia.

"Yes. You did. What... How..." Eona took a deep breath. "No wonder you were all injured."

"Yeah. My point exactly." Said Camelia.

"I don't see what you're trying to say here."

"I don't see what you're trying to say here."

"I can't explain stuff without Eona's books and maps, and..." Camelia cut her off.

"You can borrow a couple." Said Eona. 

"Wait, really? Thanks!" Said Camelia.

"What do they know?" Said Eona.

"Basically nothing."

Eona nodded, and drew an extremely complex Aon Tia, and a stack of books appeared in her arms. "I've been practicing."

"Wow." Eona handed Camelia the books.

"Don't lose or ruin them please." Said Eona.

"Thanks. I won't ruin or lose them." Camelia said. Eona hugged her, and then jogged back to her home. "That worked out well." She said to the others. 

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"I can't explain stuff without Eona's books and maps, and..." Camelia cut her off.

"You can borrow a couple." Said Eona. 

"Wait, really? Thanks!" Said Camelia.

"What do they know?" Said Eona.

"Basically nothing."

Eona nodded, and drew an extremely complex Aon Tia, and a stack of books appeared in her arms. "I've been practicing."

"Wow." Eona handed Camelia the books.

"Don't lose or ruin them please." Said Eona.

"Thanks. I won't ruin or lose them." Camelia said. Eona hugged her, and then jogged back to her home. "That worked out well." She said to the others. 

"What's... going... on?"

On 2/25/2021 at 10:03 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Ooooohhh... uh." Fadran cleared his throat. "Hiya! I'm here for the census? You wouldn't happen to have anyone else here we could do too, like... I dunno, a girl named Vapor?"

On 2/25/2021 at 2:37 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Jeffery's eyes glow with a strange glow as he looks through the Void at the gate, peering deep into its mechanisms.

@Nathrangking

"Mortals are an odd sort. They claim intelligence, but speak no wisdom. Why Nathrangking, you insult us by associating with them and thinking that we did not know what you had done." A second voice whose words flow and match the cadence of the first surrounds us. I watch without emotion as the gate into Rish's realm flickers once and then puffs out of existence as a trickle of smoke as pitch. Within me a razor slashes my soul rending my spirit apart and leaving me momentarily breathless.

I drop to one knee and bow my head in submission while ignoring the absolute agony which threatens my existence. "My Lord and Lady you know that what I have done has been in your service. This is no exception.

For the moment that Jeffery has something to see. He might glimpse an extremely complex matrix consisting of two different types of divine soul magic combined with primordial Mindscape energies. The mechanisms that make up the gate are myriad. One keeps the door completely hidden unless Nath or his wife reach out to it. A different one prevents anyone, but them from opening it. An additional one prevents magical tampering. There are others, but those are the portions that would matter here.

Edited by Nathrangking

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

"Mortals are an odd sort. They claim intelligence, but speak no wisdom. Why Nathrangking, you insult us by associating with them and thinking that we did not know what you had done." A second voice whose words flow and match the cadence of the first surrounds us. I watch without emotion as the gate into Rish's realm flickers once and then puffs out of existence as a trickle of smoke as pitch. Within me a razor slashes my soul rending my spirit apart and leaving me momentarily breathless.

I drop to one knee and bow my head in submission while ignoring the absolute agony which threatens my existence. "My Lord and Lady you know that what I have done has been in your service. This is no exception."

Reveal hidden contents

For the moment that Jeffery has something to see. He might glimpse an extremely complex matrix consisting of two different types of divine soul magic combined with primordial Mindscape energies. The mechanisms that make up the gate are myriad. One keeps the door completely hidden unless Nath or his wife reach out to it. A different one prevents anyone, but them from opening it. An additional one prevents magical tampering. There are others, but those are the one's that would matter here.

"Nath?" Fadran frowned. "You... okay, pal?"

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

For the moment that Jeffery has something to see. He might glimpse an extremely complex matrix consisting of two different types of divine soul magic combined with primordial Mindscape energies. The mechanisms that make up the gate are myriad. One keeps the door completely hidden unless Nath or his wife reach out to it. A different one prevents anyone, but them from opening it. An additional one prevents magical tampering. There are others, but those are the portions that would matter here.

Was Nath lying about the gate dissolving when he dies?

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

I drop to one knee and bow my head in submission while ignoring the absolute agony which threatens my existence. "My Lord and Lady you know that what I have done has been in your service. This is no exception.

"What is this?" asks Jeffery, his voice hard. "What is going on here, Nathrangking?"

7 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"I don't know what that is, and I don't know how to do that." Said Eona

"It means I can't see very well on my own," explained Ashley. "I have to have lenses to see clearly."