The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What makes you think you couldn't?"

"I wasn't handling the situation well, if you didn't notice."  He's so tired now.  Should have expected that.  "No supplies, wasn't sure what to do, wasn't checking to see if anyone else was around..."  He grimaces.  That would have been noticed before, and he would have paid for it.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"I wasn't handling the situation well, if you didn't notice."  He's so tired now.  Should have expected that.  "No supplies, wasn't sure what to do, wasn't checking to see if anyone else was around..."  He grimaces.  That would have been noticed before, and he would have paid for it.

"Hey. Cut yourself some slack, man."

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"So? At least you tried. I wasn't able to do anything either." 

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well isn't that rude! I thought we were friends." Ayia crossed her arms, smiling uncontrollably. A stream of blood dripped out from her mouth.

21 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She dug through her bag. "Aha! Here it is!" She bolted over to Andante "Teleport us there." She commanded. "We don't have a second to lose!"

"You don't have healers with access to the Dor."

Did we already go while I was gone, or do I still need to do this?

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hey. Cut yourself some slack, man."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"So? At least you tried. I wasn't able to do anything either." 

"Slacking off and not doing what needs to be done is how you fail a mission," Martin says.  He really doesn't want to have this conversation right now.  "My freezing up nearly cost you your life, Ayia."

"Slacking off and not doing what needs to be done is how you fail a mission," Martin says.  He really doesn't want to have this conversation right now.  "My freezing up nearly cost you your life, Ayia."

Ayia closed her eyes. "It's okay. I'm okay."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Ah, yes. "Fixed."

"It's my fault I was bleeding out in the first place. I should've tried to save their captive; not go for the cult weirdos."

"People are unpredictable.  You couldn't have expected them to blow up the building."  He'll need to do some research, find out what this cult is capable of.

"People are unpredictable.  You couldn't have expected them to blow up the building."  He'll need to do some research, find out what this cult is capable of.

"I should've gone for their captive anyways." Ayia glanced back up at the tower's remains.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Oh will you two shut up? It's no one's fault but the Dakhor monks that tried to kill us." She snapped.

"Oh! Right! They were trying to kill us!" Ayia got excited.

"I should've gone for their captive anyways." Ayia glanced back up at the tower's remains.

"Oh! Right! They were trying to kill us!" Ayia got excited.

"I'd be concerned about your excitement, but I understand it."  He drags his fingers through the snow.  "What should we do about that?"