The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Uh..." She moved the books around awkwardly, but was finally able to grab on to her arm. Barely. "Okay. Ready."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Same. Fire away, kiddo."

Andante nodded and touched the photo to the page again. The same unsettling feeling came over them, but this time they knew what to expect.

Andante stuck her book back in her pocket. "Here we are."

Just now, Condensation said:

Andante nodded and touched the photo to the page again. The same unsettling feeling came over them, but this time they knew what to expect.

"How long have we been gone?"  Martin asks.  A few hours, if his reckoning is correct.

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

9 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"How long have we been gone?"  Martin asks.  A few hours, if his reckoning is correct.

Camelia was somehow able to walk without bumping into anything. She had about 20 books, and they were stacked in front of her face. "How would I know?" 

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia pushed open the command tent's flap, frowning when she found no one inside. "Fadran? You're not off making out with that Queen girl, are you?"

"He's off with a... Nashrainking?" A random soldier (probably named Exposition Man) replied.

She frowned. "Huh. Well... I guess I'll wait."

"Is there a place I can put these where they won't get ruined?" Her voice was slightly muffled by the books. "Stormfather! They are Rusting heavy!"

Just now, Condensation said:

"Hi, Ayia. Where's Fadran?"

@Channelknight Fadran

"Not here. He left a note." She held it up and read it aloud. "'Off pocket-dimension hopping with Nathrangking to save Vapor. Will be back soon. No guarantees as to my mental acuity upon my return. XOXO, Channelknight Fadran.'" Ayia smiled and put her hand against her heart. "Aww, he sends hugs and kisses!"

19 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Not here. He left a note." She held it up and read it aloud. "'Off pocket-dimension hopping with Nathrangking to save Vapor. Will be back soon. No guarantees as to my mental acuity upon my return. XOXO, Channelknight Fadran.'" Ayia smiled and put her hand against her heart. "Aww, he sends hugs and kisses!"

"Who's Vapor?"