The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"You have a camera? Thank goodness! May I use it?"

"So you can help? Good. We need to go now." Herate picked up her bag and pulled out her Essence Marks.

"I'll get it to you once we get Daolan out; we're kinda pressed for time, kid." Fadran summoned his Channelblade. "Let's roll."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'll get it to you once we get Daolan out; we're kinda pressed for time, kid." Fadran summoned his Channelblade. "Let's roll."

"I could be really helpful with a camera. I can basically teleport."

Kid? Again? She does look young, I guess.

Herate stamped herself and became Haiire, then pulled her hair into a bun.

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"When I have pictures of someplace, I can go there. I can also go to the specific time if I want, but I figured teleportation might be more useful." Andante pulled out her book.

"In that case... I guess take a picture of right here, in case we need a quick escape? Or are you not coming with us?"

On 11/21/2020 at 6:57 PM, Vapor said:

Vapor pushes her power in with a final shove, letting the source rush into the void that seems to reside in the water.

The waters freeze. It empties into the void and all is still.

1 minute ago, Wind said:

"What's our plan?"

"Indeed. We cannot run in half cocked. We need to plan. I have no intention of having my daughter, any of you or myself end up dead."

@Condensation @Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We're infiltrating an evil king's castle! That's basically the definition of dangerous!"

33 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"Indeed. We cannot run in half cocked. We need to plan. I have no intention of having my daughter, any of you or myself end up dead."

"So... really dangerous. Okay." Andante snapped a picture of a tree and grabbed the photo as it came out. "Ready whenever."

Haiire danced from foot to foot. "We need to get in there soon."

54 minutes ago, Wind said:

"What's our plan?"

47 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

11 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"So... really dangerous. Okay." Andante snapped a picture of a tree and grabbed the photo as it came out. "Ready whenever."

Haiire danced from foot to foot. "We need to get in there soon."

"I have two plans. Plan one: we climb up a wall and sneak in. Simple and sweet. Plan two: We charge in and give Wyrn a taste of what kind of abilities we have."

16 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I have two plans. Plan one: we climb up a wall and sneak in. Simple and sweet. Plan two: We charge in and give Wyrn a taste of what kind of abilities we have."

"I vote plan one," Andante said, raising her hand.

16 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"How fast are you thinking?"  Martin asks.

"Like, now."

Just now, Condensation said:

"I vote plan one," Andante said, raising her hand.

"Like, now."

Martin closes his eyes and says it.  "Then you'll need one of my locks."  

Everything he's tried to pretend about for the last months falls down with those words, shaky scaffolding ripped away.

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin closes his eyes and says it.  "Then you'll need one of my locks."  

Everything he's tried to pretend about for the last months falls down with those words, shaky scaffolding ripped away.

"One of your... locks?"

(Oh, and @Channelknight Fadran for Guard)

Edited by Condensation

"One of your... locks?"

(Oh, and @Channelknight Fadran for Guard)

"A lock, where I come from, is a kind of... mindset, accomplished by a type of surgery.  They're rather rare.  I have three, and one of them is geared towards missions like this."  He forces himself to keep going.  "I am... a bit messed up.  That's why I have locks at all, even though locks are incredibly hard to form.  When done right, they can create a sort of second skill set and thought pattern.  It's basically a fail safe in case I can't do something myself."  He bites his lip, not hard enough to draw blood, but close to.  "If you want to get in there, one of my locks is meant for quick infiltration, and I think it would be nice to choose to use it."  He doesn't really want to use it at all, but he's learnt his lesson, many times, about using all your resources.

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"A lock, where I come from, is a kind of... mindset, accomplished by a type of surgery.  They're rather rare.  I have three, and one of them is geared towards missions like this."  He forces himself to keep going.  "I am... a bit messed up.  That's why I have locks at all, even though locks are incredibly hard to form.  When done right, they can create a sort of second skill set and thought pattern.  It's basically a fail safe in case I can't do something myself."  He bites his lip, not hard enough to draw blood, but close to.  "If you want to get in there, one of my locks is meant for quick infiltration, and I think it would be nice to choose to use it."  He doesn't really want to use it at all, but he's learnt his lesson, many times, about using all your resources.

"It's really not necessary if you don't want to. Herate has an Essence Mark geared toward the same thing. In fact, she'd probably be a better choice than me."

"It's really not necessary if you don't want to. Herate has an Essence Mark geared toward the same thing. In fact, she'd probably be a better choice than me."

Martin eyes her suspiciously.  No one does that when they hear about a lock.  No one.  Locks are valuable and rare, and they're supposed to be used.  "I have no problem using my lock," he lies.

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin eyes her suspiciously.  No one does that when they hear about a lock.  No one.  Locks are valuable and rare, and they're supposed to be used.  "I have no problem using my lock," he lies.

"I'm sure we could use it, but Hareon will work just fine. Do whatever, just as long as we can do it quickly."