The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

28 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Here, Connie! You can post again! Have a timeskip; I want Fadran to go blow something up!

Thanks, Fadran.

10 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

As she passed Psyder, she heard him whisper softly,

"I will enjoy feasting on his soul tonight."

An instant later, he was gone.

Herate gasped quietly. They had to get Daolan out that night, preferably before.

He's got some stuff going on, so I'm going to say he hears it, but because he's trying to figure out his own head at the moment, he doesn't register it very well.

Something is familiar.  Too familiar, maybe.  It's tugging at his thoughts, trying to get in.  What is it?  

As he follows Herate out, he hears something, but not enough.  "This night."  He can work with  that - no.  That's not who he is anymore.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

PANIC! When Herate returns, give us PANIC!

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, I've been practicing emotional pacing of late, and I can't help but give "tips" (read: impose my opinions on) to people.

Herate doesn´t show people when she panics. She´ll be panicking, but you wouldn´t be able to tell unless you know her really really well.

Herate somehow kept herself from sprinting out of the gates and down the hill. As she entered the tree line, though, she could barely keep from shouting. ¨Fadran? Nath? Fox? Wind? We need to get Daolan out.¨

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Herate somehow kept herself from sprinting out of the gates and down the hill. As she entered the tree line, though, she could barely keep from shouting. ¨Fadran? Nath? Fox? Wind? We need to get Daolan out.¨

"Herate?" Fadran dashed down to her. "Herate, what happened?"

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Herate?" Fadran dashed down to her. "Herate, what happened?"

¨Wyrn wouldn´t agree to anything except the army fighting for him, and of course I couldn´t agree to that. There´s also these creatures that have escaped a prison, and he only barely captured one. On top of that, someone - I don´t know his name - said something about... feasting on Daolan´s soul tonight? We need to get him and our imprisoned soldiers out soon.¨

21 minutes ago, Condensation said:

¨Wyrn wouldn´t agree to anything except the army fighting for him, and of course I couldn´t agree to that. There´s also these creatures that have escaped a prison, and he only barely captured one. On top of that, someone - I don´t know his name - said something about... feasting on Daolan´s soul tonight? We need to get him and our imprisoned soldiers out soon.¨

"Not soon. Now. Where are they keeping him? How do we get in?"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Not soon. Now. Where are they keeping him? How do we get in?"

¨I´d guess that they´re keeping him in one of the tower cells. Either the southwest one or the southeast one, the other two are Wyrn´s office and bedroom. Don´t make that mistake. He might not be up there yet, though. Wyrn had just ordered someone named Xanthos to take him back up when we left.¨

Just now, Condensation said:

¨I´d guess that they´re keeping him in one of the tower cells. Either the southwest one or the southeast one, the other two are Wyrn´s office and bedroom. Don´t make that mistake. He might not be up there yet, though. Wyrn had just ordered someone named Xanthos to take him back up when we left.¨

Xanthos (the tattered guy) was taking Daolan back up to the tower when you left, I just didn't mention it.

21 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Then we need to get going. Now."

57 minutes ago, Condensation said:

“Hmmm, me and Taken could get him out.” @HoidWasTaken

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We can't risk revealing the new position of your army. You've just got us... and a couple new people."

Ayia waved at Herate. "Hello. Are you the queen that my boyfriend here keeps talking about?"

"Wait - I'm confused. New people? Also... boyfriend?"

Andante looked over. "She does hold herself like a queen, but didn't you say her name was Queen?"

Herate nodded. "I'm not a queen. I'm Herate, and you are?"

"Andante. It's nice to meet you, I guess."

"I could say the same. Do you have anything you can use to help? We're planning a jailbreak in the towers of that castle up there."

"Wait - I'm confused. New people? Also... boyfriend?"

Andante looked over. "She does hold herself like a queen, but didn't you say her name was Queen?"

Herate nodded. "I'm not a queen. I'm Herate, and you are?"

"Andante. It's nice to meet you, I guess."

"I could say the same. Do you have anything you can use to help? We're planning a jailbreak in the towers of that castle up there."

"I am not her boyfriend," Fadran clarified. "Ayia just likes to annoy me. Herate, these are some people that sponatenously appeared out of nowhere. Ayia's a Linecaster from a world called Eredhar, and the rest of these people... well, that one's Ashley. You know, Vapor's mom?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I am not her boyfriend," Fadran clarified. "Ayia just likes to annoy me. Herate, these are some people that sponatenously appeared out of nowhere. Ayia's a Linecaster from a world called Eredhar, and the rest of these people... well, that one's Ashley. You know, Vapor's mom?"

*spontaneously

"Good to know. Vapor's mom? However did you end up here?"

"I might be able to help, but I'd need a camera." Andante smiled. "And I haven't seen many of those around."

"Good to know. Vapor's mom? However did you end up here?"

"I might be able to help, but I'd need a camera." Andante smiled. "And I haven't seen many of those around."

Oh dear. That's quite the typo I did...

"Well, we were trying to liberate her lab from a paint monster, but that didn't work, so I decided to track you guys down and see if we could get some help."

More or less ignoring Ayia, Fadran turned to Andante. "A camera? I have a camera."

18 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, we were trying to liberate her lab from a paint monster, but that didn't work, so I decided to track you guys down and see if we could get some help."

More or less ignoring Ayia, Fadran turned to Andante. "A camera? I have a camera."

"You have a camera? Thank goodness! May I use it?"

"So you can help? Good. We need to go now." Herate picked up her bag and pulled out her Essence Marks.