The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

4 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Hello." Rakushta says dryly. He scans Fadran. "I am Rakushta, at your service. May I ask how you two know each other?"

"Fadran's my boyfriend!" Ayia says. "Well... kinda. No, he's not."

"Thank you for clarifying that. We went on one date--"

"And you liked it! You had fun!"

"I have fun with a lot of things. That doesn't mean I'm your boyfriend. I'm kinda in a--"

"Shut up. Say, how's about after we win this war of your, we go on another, mmkay?"

Fadran tried to answer, but saying no wasn't exactly natural to him.

4 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Greetings," said Ashley. "My name is Ashley Larue. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Wyrn leads the pair into the dining room. Two people are sitting down at it already. One is a tattered-looking man in a tattered-looking robe. The other is Daolan. 

"Laure? Ashley Laure???"

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Herate gasps audibly and is clearly only barely able to keep herself from dashing toward Daolan.

"Please," invites the Wyrn, taking a seat at the head of the table. "Sit down. Let us discuss."

16 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Laure? Ashley Laure???"

Laure:rolleyes:

"Have you heard of me?" asked Ashley, raising an eyebrow. "Strange, I didn't think I was that famous..."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

The tattered man grins maniacally at Martin, sitting across from him.

"Now," said Wyrn, "I am sure you are aware of why I have brought you here."

"Why you brought me here, or why you brought Daolan here?"

Daolan finally understood, looking at Herate. She had come to try to trade for him, and Wyrn was making sure his prisoner can't escape safely. The question was, was Wyrn planning to take the poison out once they made a deal? He had to make sure Herate knew about it.

8 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Sounds great," said Herate dryly. "Chatting with my estranged father after he kidnapped my... kidnapped Daolan."

Wind moved his presence around focusing on little things and memorizing the room, this food smells weird he thought and then went to examine Wyrn.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Fadran's my boyfriend!" Ayia says. "Well... kinda. No, he's not."

"Thank you for clarifying that. We went on one date--"

"And you liked it! You had fun!"

"I have fun with a lot of things. That doesn't mean I'm your boyfriend. I'm kinda in a--"

"Shut up. Say, how's about after we win this war of your, we go on another, mmkay?"

Fadran tried to answer, but saying no wasn't exactly natural to him.

"Laure? Ashley Laure???"

Aren’t you dating Queen? Or did you two just kiss. But still, that has to be cheating on someone. 

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Probably not, to be honest. Did I have a good reason to? For all I knew, you were planning something I did not want to be a part of."

"Perhaps," said the Wyrn. "So far, you have resisted any and all attempts at collaboration between us. But this supersedes personal preference."

17 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Greetings," said Ashley. "My name is Ashley Larue. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Wyrn leads the pair into the dining room. Two people are sitting down at it already. One is a tattered-looking man in a tattered-looking robe. The other is Daolan. 

Hey xino, isn't Jeffrey with the group?