The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

The waters rush ever onward. An unknowable force rapidly begins to pull on the power pulling it in at an unnatural speed. It consumes with a ravenous hunger that seem insatiable.

Vapor tries to pull the power back, but the force resists, continuing to devour. Her platform sputters, and she wobbles before restoring the bridge holding her up with what remains.

15 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Ayia told me you could help us. Well, Ashley at least. Then I was curious. I don't know how many I was expecting, but certainly enough to make basically an army."

"We may have such an ability. An army you seek, but what you have received is us. We have the heart of an army. It would be a mistake to let appearances disappoint you."

9 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor tries to pull the power back, but the force resists, continuing to devour. Her platform sputters, and she wobbles before restoring the bridge holding her up with what remains.

The waters slam down faster than before. They seem to glimmer brighter. Power almost seems to radiate from the molecules as they run for their lives into the pool below. Each droplet appears bound to the magic which infused the icy waters.

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"We may have such an ability. An army you seek, but what you have received is us. We have the heart of an army. It would be a mistake to let appearances disappoint you."

Andante nods thoughtfully. "Apparently you've got good resources too. Would any of you have a camera, by any chance?"

21 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

The waters slam down faster than before. They seem to glimmer brighter. Power almost seems to radiate from the molecules as they run for their lives into the pool below. Each droplet appears bound to the magic which infused the icy waters.

Vapor pushes her power in with a final shove, letting the source rush into the void that seems to reside in the water.

20 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I had hoped," said the Wyrn, "that this meeting would help you understand. See the importance of being unified, now that the fate of the world is on our shoulders."

Um, I don’t think so, Guard.

“What I understand,” said Herate, straightening in her chair, “is that if you hadn’t mistakenly tried to unify our world under a false banner, then we could be stronger. Perhaps more developed, even. We would have a better chance against these beasts. Even if you didn’t know this would come, beating us down now will not help us later.”

5 hours ago, Condensation said:

“What I understand,” said Herate, straightening in her chair, “is that if you hadn’t mistakenly tried to unify our world under a false banner, then we could be stronger. Perhaps more developed, even. We would have a better chance against these beasts. Even if you didn’t know this would come, beating us down now will not help us later.”

Wind couldn’t remember a lot about this Wyrn man, but from what he did remember, this man was exactly what Wind hated. Wind almost spoke to the room, but then remembered what the others had told him and didn’t.

6 hours ago, Condensation said:

"You do not know the half of what I have done," growled the Wyrn. "What has been neccessary to do. A fractured world would never be strong enough to make these choices." He stood up. "If you refuse to join me, then so be it. I will, of course, be keeping your soldiers - they shall serve me far better where they are."

2 hours ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

After taking a brief look, I'm inclined to believe you Condensation.

Yeah, Just the Plot has different things to do.

Xino, necessary only has one c.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"You do not know the half of what I have done," growled the Wyrn. "What has been neccessary to do. A fractured world would never be strong enough to make these choices." He stood up. "If you refuse to join me, then so be it. I will, of course, be keeping your soldiers - they shall serve me far better where they are."

Herate stood as well. "And Daolan?"

4 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

So how would I get a basic TL;DR for this incredibly long Thread?

Really all you need to know is who everyone is, what they do, and the basic setting where we are right now. Don't ask me, though. My thoughts... go together weird and people don't often understand what I get out of things.

30 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I think you know the answer to that," said Wyrn, turning to leave. "Xanthus. Take him back up to the tower, will you?"

Herate bit her lip. They could try to rescue Daolan when they rescued the rest of their troops, but who knew what Wyrn would do to him while they waited? But what was the other choice? Giving up the revolution? That was practically no choice at all. She looked over at Daolan, trying to gauge how much danger he thought he was in.

Daolan, seeing Herate look at him, shook his head. She couldn't give up the revolution, and she obviously had the skills to rescue him later.

Daolan had shaken his head. That meant that he didn't think it was a good idea, and Herate would respect what he thought was best. She sighed. "Okay. Well, you heard him. Let's go, Martin."

@Spren of Kindness