Mid-Range Game 42: The Auction of Lord Winsting

1 minute ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

What about those NPCs?

How do they work?

could someone be both a player and an NPC?

Are you talking about the NPC's that I need to get killed? I'm just looking for Cameo characters to die in the opening Writeup, as in the books, Bleeder kills 4 people to start the gunfight. If you have a character you are willing to let me kill, feel free to tell me and I will make sure they die.

20 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Sure

Interesting!

I brought a bodyguard to the party.

A very suspicious fellow by the name of Nahr.

He is a Thug hireling of mine, he has been working with me for a few years on and off. After a few months with me, he says he wants to get a real job, he wants to write books. I tell him that being a bodyguard is the only thing he is good at, but he doesn't listen. after a few weeks after he leaves he returns, usually starving and ragged.

He is cheap labour, so i haven't disposed of him yet.

(^^^^Kill this guy please, he is annoying. he leaves me without a reliable bodyguard for weeks.^^^^)

2 minutes ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

I brought a bodyguard to the party.

A very suspicious fellow by the name of Nahr.

He is a Thug hireling of mine, he has been working with me for a few years on and off. After a few months with me, he says he wants to get a real job, he wants to write books. I tell him that being a bodyguard is the only thing he is good at, but he doesn't listen. after a few weeks after he leaves he returns, usually starving and ragged.

Excellent :alv_plot:

Guest Coda

I hereby give you permission to kill Catalan, a deranged former student at an acclaimed university(he's my character in LG65). Somehow he escaped the asylum and crashed the party. He is a rich, pompous noble that loves to spend money. Do with him what you will. I have no use for him anymore. 

Hi, (I know I should ask earlier) this mafia game is the same which I know? I mean city goes asleep, then mafia awakes, than policeman awakes, etc? I'm just not sure if it's international:blink:

@EmiIt’s day/night combined, meaning that within the 48 hours the eliminator team will decide who they want to kill (usually in a google doc they have access to) and then we will all vote on who to lynch in a thread like this one. They happen at the same time essentially. And you can check in and add your feedback any time in those 48 hours. It will hopefully make more sense once the game starts! 

Edited by Zillah

1 minute ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Also, if you want to know more, check the rules in the first post.

You double-posted;)

edit: don't worry, me too:blink::ph34r:

Edited by Emi

1 minute ago, Emi said:

That makes sense even now. I'm really exited to be a part of it:P

I think I can speak for a lot of the SE community when I say we’re glad to have you! New players are always wonderful to see. 

8 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

When did I double post?

Hmm... that's weird, now I don't see it. Maybe my site crashed for a moment?:wacko:

Edited by Emi

Locke Tekiel woke in the early evening, his head pounding and his vision clouded. He was in an alley, mud splattered over his cloak, and with his purse, belt buckle, and clasp all conspicuously absent. As Locke struggled upright, he clutched his side, noting with surprise a shiv implanted therein. At this realisation, a sharp pain began, clearing his fogged mind. He could now vaguely recall his attacker; a skaa agitator, no doubt, desperate to prevent him from reaching the appeal. Highly competent though his legal team were, with a purity of ancestry unrivalled in Elendel's less costly chambers, The Lord Tekiel had no doubt that his absence would cause them considerable consternation, and jeopardise this most critical of hearings. Removing the blade with practised ease, Locke lurched out of the alley into a wider street, slowly regaining his posture, grace, and measured gait. Pleased to be feeling more like himself, he stopped a well dressed gentleman passing by, to enquire as to the time, date, and status of the appeal; it had dominated the headlines of late, and surely would be known about by those worth talking to within the city. To his great distress, it was not the 29th Doxil 68, nor even Doxil, and the poor young man he was addressing clearly had no idea about this case, nor any other of note. Locke sighed, frustrated at his apparent demise on the eve of such an important event, but he hadn't often survived such wounds, and it has been optimistic of him to assume that this time would be any different. Removing a coin purse from a hidden pocket within his cloak, Locke resolved to find a decent meeting house; if he had arrived in this time and place, something interesting must be about to occur.

~~~~~

I shall sign up as Locke Tekiel.

21 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Locke Tekiel woke in the early evening, his head pounding and his vision clouded. He was in an alley, mud splattered over his cloak, and with his purse, belt buckle, and clasp all conspicuously absent. As Locke struggled upright, he clutched his side, noting with surprise a shiv implanted therein. At this realisation, a sharp pain began, clearing his fogged mind. He could now vaguely recall his attacker; a skaa agitator, no doubt, desperate to prevent him from reaching the appeal. Highly competent though his legal team were, with a purity of ancestry unrivalled in Elendel's less costly chambers, The Lord Tekiel had no doubt that his absence would cause them considerable consternation, and jeopardise this most critical of hearings. Removing the blade with practised ease, Locke lurched out of the alley into a wider street, slowly regaining his posture, grace, and measured gait. Pleased to be feeling more like himself, he stopped a well dressed gentleman passing by, to enquire as to the time, date, and status of the appeal; it had dominated the headlines of late, and surely would be known about by those worth talking to within the city. To his great distress, it was not the 29th Doxil 68, nor even Doxil, and the poor young man he was addressing clearly had no idea about this case, nor any other of note. Locke sighed, frustrated at his apparent demise on the eve of such an important event, but he hadn't often survived such wounds, and it has been optimistic of him to assume that this time would be any different. Removing a coin purse from a hidden pocket within his cloak, Locke resolved to find a decent meeting house; if he had arrived in this time and place, something interesting must be about to occur.

~~~~~

I shall sign up as Locke Tekiel.

As the newbie I will say I feel slightly worried... :) 

Edited by Matrim's_Dice