2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

OOH I'M IN PLEASE TELL ME ALL THE SECRETS BECAUSE ON VALENTINE'S DAY THIS YEAR I WAS BESIEGED BY BOYS THAT I HAD NO IDEA LIKED ME!!!

Thanks for the help. If you want help with girls, we got you.

Yes, we got you. Also, Condensation, congrats on being that likable! A total of 2(?) guys have liked me, as far as I know.

Man, I wish I knew any Sanderfans at my school beyond my 1 friend.

All I get is strange looks when I'm carrying around Oathbringer and the occasional 'that's a biiig book'

Edited by Matrim's Dice

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Man, I wish I knew any Sanderfans at my school beyond my 1 friend.

All I get is strange looks when I'm carrying around Oathbringer and the occasional 'that's a biiig book'

Keep carrying Oathbringer everywhere. You'll find people eventually.

It's all right, I go to a nerd school so my experience is natural for me. I've carried around bigger and gotten no more than an occasional "What happened to the book from yesterday?" but then I just answer "I finished it." Generally then I get an awed look and they move on.

Just now, revelryintheart said:

I live in Sanderson's Home State, fairly close to the place of His Residence. Thus, many people at my school are Sanderfans. Therefore, a large portion of my friends are, because of the aforementioned reasons, Sanderfans.

Yeah, I used to live in Utah, in elementary school, before I read Sanderson. I still have some contact with my old classmates, and a lot of them are Sanderfans, both male and female. so RIP for me :/

On an unrelated note, my sister says she likes your profile pic, though I must admit I don't understand the significance of it.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

On an unrelated note, my sister says she likes your profile pic, though I must admit I don't understand the significance of it.

It’s from a show called the Dragon Prince (it’s from the creators of Avatar the last airbender). At least I think. If it’s not, then it sure looks like it

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

It's all right, I go to a nerd school so my experience is natural for me. I've carried around bigger and gotten no more than an occasional "What happened to the book from yesterday?" but then I just answer "I finished it." Generally then I get an awed look and they move on.

My school is definitely not a nerd school, and that's the nice way of putting it :P though the second part does happen to me quite often.

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Yeah, I used to live in Utah, in elementary school, before I read Sanderson. I still have some contact with my old classmates, and a lot of them are Sanderfans, both male and female. so RIP for me :/

Well your sister is a wise person. I applaud her taste in TV shows.

52 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

I live in Sanderson's Home State, fairly close to the place of His Residence. Thus, many people at my school are Sanderfans. Therefore, a large portion of my friends are, because of the aforementioned reasons, Sanderfans.

Also in Utah. Almost all of the members of my l cross country team are Sanderfans. Also school friends are cool, some of them read Sanderson and I love nerding out with them.