On 8/2/2020 at 0:35 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

What are the odds that we will ever cross paths IRL? I would love to meet a ton of you (though in the case that you meet me, I have high expectations for your awkward disappointed silence).

I would LOVE to meet all of you, except those who I see on a regular basis(Mist, Vapor)

On 8/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

I literally was just thinking this! That would be cool. I think the best chance is if any of you plan on attending BYU in the future, as I know a bunch of us are MotCoJCoLDS, I hopefully will be going there in 5-6 years, after I serve a mission.

Or, you know, a future book signing, when those are happening again :P 

I might go to BYU, the other option is UVU because they have a better elementary education program. We should all wear a specific bright color and a nametag with our 17th Shard names so we can find each other at the signing, I'm hoping to go :) 

On 8/2/2020 at 1:30 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Am I the only one who thinks about this kinda often? Like all the sanderfans I know irl I’ll ask “do you know what the 17th shard is?” hold my breath, and then they’ll say no... But someday, I’ll meet this random dude who likes Sanderson, I’ll ask the question, and he’ll be like “Oh of course! My account name is Channelknight Fadran!” (For example) and we’ll both freak out and it will be awesome.

YES I WISH

On 8/2/2020 at 1:34 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm wondering if I should add my location to the Shard Stalking Guide so people can find me.

I should.

12 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

I go to pretty much all the book signings in Utah, so idk people could try to find me there. also a lot of people at my school/ in my friend group are Sanderfans, and I suspect some of them have accounts.

Would your school happen to be Maeser?

5 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I was thinking of making (or allowing to be made) a Non-Adult Club Alumni thread, for the graduates.

But maybe. It's not like the other clubs have really been following their rules. *cough* boys only girls only *cough*

Hee hee, yeah. But it's turned into relationship and a giggly sleepover, so maybe we should change the names or ignore them entirely :) 

3 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

...yes.

Here I will say something that will give it away to Utah people. this last year there was a lockdown because of a suspected school shooter (no actual shooter though)

Sorry, I'm drawing a blank. I don't really pay attention to that sort of thing.

22 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

4-6 years depending on my mission, so... oh well I guess xD

Aw that's too bad. I'm a girl so I have to wait until I'm 19 for my mission, so I can start school before then. I'm also a year young for my grade so I'm going to be 17 and going into college which is scary tbh

6 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

Aw that's too bad. I'm a girl so I have to wait until I'm 19 for my mission, so I can start school before then. I'm also a year young for my grade so I'm going to be 17 and going into college which is scary tbh

I'm pretty sure we're the same age! But I'm in my correct grade, so I won't be able to go to college until fall of 2022.

Hey, @Condensation here inserting my friend into this thread because it's an amazing thread! Please welcome her(not that I need to tell you too because you guys are amazing)!!! Any other recommendations for threads she should join?

She declined to post anything.

22 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

Unfortunately, that is not my school :(

Edit: I do live kinda close though

Edit edit: actually really kinda close. My house is 10 miles away from Maeser

YAY maybe we can see each other sometime! From now on I will wear a fluorescent green shirt and an @Condensation nametag(JK NO WAY)

20 hours ago, Darkfinder said:

Your not halfway around the world from me. :ph34r:

Though your not close to me

FIX YOUR YOU'RES, YOU'RE NOT IN KINDERGARTEN

yay star wars references

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

YAY maybe we can see each other sometime! From now on I will wear a fluorescent green shirt and an @Condensation nametag(JK NO WAY)

FIX YOUR YOU'RES, YOU'RE NOT IN KINDERGARTEN

yay star wars references

Writing a post early in the morning after not sleeping is makes my grammar great. :ph34r:

Spoiler

I don't sleep nearly enough,I've had about 4 hours of sleep so far the week. Yay insomnia!

Edited by Darkfinder