1 minute ago, Mist said:

*sigh*

Do you guys miss recess? Or your friends from grade school?

Yeah. I moved to Washington from Utah in 5th grade, but am still in touch with like my entire class from elementary school. I was in an advanced program thing, which kept the same class every single school year. So I had the same classmates for like 5 years and we all were really good friends. 

As far as recess goes, me and my tighter group of friends had made up a tag game in 2nd grade. At first it was just us 4 playing, but by the time I moved away, at least 2/3 of the class played every single recess. And then I moved, and I haven't seen them for almost 4 years, because I was lucky enough to see some of them the year after I moved.

40 minutes ago, Darkfinder said:

No

I have no friends 

Just now, revelryintheart said:

Darkfinder I'll be your friend

Same!

I attend a different school from my grade school friends. We were also in an advanced track, together the whole time. I would love to know what could have been, if I'd gone to the same school. 

11 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

Also same matrim I was in the advanced program at my elementary school. I still see a lot of them though 

Now I'm wondering if it was the same program, since I'm, pretty sure you live in Utah and that the program I was in was state-wide :P ALPS?

2 hours ago, Darkfinder said:

I guess you are I'm just coming out of a phase of inactivity.

I have no friends in real life though 

I will come to Australia and be your friend there! 
(I mean, there really is a chance, that I’ll go to Australia in two years)

17 hours ago, Emi said:

I will come to Australia and be your friend there! 
(I mean, there really is a chance, that I’ll go to Australia in two years)

Where do you think you're going in Australia if you do come here (It's a big country) 

Edited by Darkfinder

13 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Yeah. I moved to Washington from Utah in 5th grade, but am still in touch with like my entire class from elementary school. I was in an advanced program thing, which kept the same class every single school year. So I had the same classmates for like 5 years and we all were really good friends. 

As far as recess goes, me and my tighter group of friends had made up a tag game in 2nd grade. At first it was just us 4 playing, but by the time I moved away, at least 2/3 of the class played every single recess. And then I moved, and I haven't seen them for almost 4 years, because I was lucky enough to see some of them the year after I moved.

wow that's like the same as me but the opposite. 

i moved TO Utah from Washington in like 3rd grade but moved schools in 5th grade. And then i was in an advanced program thing, and had the same class for 5th and 6th grade and freakin loved my class.  And i literally played tag with the boys every recess because i thought the girls were boring.

17 hours ago, Darkfinder said:

Where do you think your going in Australia if you do come here (It's a big country) 

*You're. Sorry, that's my biggest pet peeve.

9 hours ago, bruh said:

wow that's like the same as me but the opposite. 

i moved TO Utah from Washington in like 3rd grade but moved schools in 5th grade. And then i was in an advanced program thing, and had the same class for 5th and 6th grade and freakin loved my class.  And i literally played tag with the boys every recess because i thought the girls were boring.

I'm not even going to correct that. I'm just going to be offended over here, as your friend (that happens to be a girl) that was in that class.

I also played tag with the boys most recesses.

4 hours ago, Condensation said:

*You're. Sorry, that's my biggest pet peeve.

I'm not even going to correct that. I'm just going to be offended over here, as your friend (that happens to be a girl) that was in that class.

I also played tag with the boys most recesses.

See? You had similar tastes, playing tag with the boys.

Well, I’m 1st grade, me and my two best friends were actually chasing boys, shouting: “We are lions, you shall be afraid of us!!!” 

The problem was that one of my friends got too much into the role and she literally licked those boys... :mellow: