4 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

...my school mascot is a human...

Are you in Utah, if I may ask? 

Edited by AonEne

2 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

...yes.

Here I will say something that will give it away to Utah people. this last year there was a lockdown because of a suspected school shooter (no actual shooter though)

Heck, I don’t remember what the lockdown was for in my school. Was there a supposed bomb threat (I think) year before that? 

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

No. Dang it, I hoped we might know each other.

Oof, same. Ah well. At least being in Utah, it’s possible we could meet each other. 

Edited by AonEne

My school mascot is also a human, but I live in the Pacific Northwest, Washington State. Moved from Utah, though

Nooksack Valley Pioneers! (Go ahead and look it up if you want, really don't care, since you figured this out)

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, AonEne said:

Nope. I was actually thinking of the middle school for some reason, because I’m dumb. 

Ah, too bad. Bingham's where my mom went, and where I would've gone if we hadn't moved. It's also where all my Utah friends are going.

(Your middle school has a different mascot than your high school? Huh.)

800th post! I didn't forget! :P 

1 hour ago, revelryintheart said:

...yes.

Here I will say something that will give it away to Utah people. this last year there was a lockdown because of a suspected school shooter (no actual shooter though)

That happened three times last year at my school... Colorado is wack. Also my mascot beggins with a C so there’s another letter!