AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

3 hours ago, Invocation said:

Everyone feels the ground rumble underneath their feet, soil in the various areas displaced by roving bands of things under the topmost layer.

@Blessing of Potency @John Flamesinger @kenod @Sorana @Jaywalk @Snipexe

Rust, it's Tremors all over again! *inserts craboid sounds here *

I stop halfway through the tunnel as the earth begins to shake. I run forward, ignoring the hot desert as I scramble up onto the rocks above the enterance, similar to what I did in the snow biome.

7 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

I stop halfway through the tunnel as the earth begins to shake. I run forward, ignoring the hot desert as I scramble up onto the rocks above the entrance, similar to what I did in the snow biome.

You find that the rocks are deceptively slick and difficult to climb, gaining several scratches on the hand on your journey up. Much to your dismay, even the mountainside appears to be in turmoil from the whatever-they-ares doing their thing.

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

I grab kenod's hand and pull him with, hastily rush away from the plants, for fear of an arm falling onto our heads. I'd forgotten where I came from, so I blindly start running in a random direction, back into the desert.

The further into the desert you go, the more the heat increases, and the more you realize that it seems like the things are everywhere, since no matter how far you go, there always seems to be at least one displacement trail around.

37 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Jay sits up and eats a fistful of mud.

Hey, fair enough.

Spoiler

download.jpg.0e1c8b3b19d50f0350e52633f8ff45df.jpg

10 minutes ago, Invocation said:

ou find that the rocks are deceptively slick and difficult to climb, gaining several scratches on the hand on your journey up. Much to your dismay, even the mountainside appears to be in turmoil from the whatever-they-ares doing their thing

I hastily climb down and hold my injured hand with my other hand. 

"Mother of Light," I mutter, gazing around sharply but forcing himself to move. I hadn't even wanted to come here, Rust, I didn't know how I got here. All I knew was that this was the Hunger games.

And the odds were not in my favor.

10 hours ago, kenod said:

I start running after Sorana, making sure that I hold on to a piece of fruit I picked. I start storing more heat as my body starts to warm up from the running.

I panic, when I realize that we are getting no where. The things, what ever it is they are, are everywhere, and I lost complete track of where I am. I suspect, that we are supposed to go somewhere, to meet up with the others, but I don't know where to go. Panicking, I change direction again and again, hope that at one point I will find a path.

@Invocation

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

I panic, when I realize that we are getting no where. The things, what ever it is they are, are everywhere, and I lost complete track of where I am. I suspect, that we are supposed to go somewhere, to meet up with the others, but I don't know where to go. Panicking, I change direction again and again, hope that at one point I will find a path.

@Invocation

There is only sand and more sand and the heat is still increasing. The wind is beginning to pick up as well, and any paths that once might have been may not be any longer.

You got rid of the map, right?

52 minutes ago, Invocation said:

There is only sand and more sand and the heat is still increasing. The wind is beginning to pick up as well, and any paths that once might have been may not be any longer.

I stay close to kenod and continue in a random direction.

I begin walking, but stop when the blasts of cannons fill the air. I begin to backtrack to the cave, as the sun has fallen and I don't want to see what else the Gamemakers will throw at us. Maybe Po will still be there, and we can become allies.

Or, we can kill each other.

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by OOKLA the Tenno.
You Won't die! Not like *Insert Mockingjay Spoiler*. *Ahem*. Silver Parachutes.