The Newcago Court

Quiver

Nice try egghead, but your bribes need to be a bit... cooler.

They need to be about 20% cooler.

IMG_3029.JPG

How's this, darling? 

Well I appreciate the effort but it would clash dreadfully with my blood red duster. So what say ye to joining and becoming a knight and knitter of the Court?

Edit:sniped by the knave

No worries. The beard comes in grey, blond, black, brown, and turquoise for all your knitted-beard-related needs. 

Knight and knitter, you say? Will I be permitted to finish my 100% silk Black Mambaaaaaaaa? It's all the rage this season. 

Oh, I think the Knave just fell in love(:

Yes the black mamba will be very welcome, you might even get royalty to wear it.

I would be honored to spy my humble knitting draped across the shoulders of our Queen. 

FORGET NEWCAGO, LETS YOU AnD ME RUN AWAY AnD FORM A WHOLE NEW CLAN!

Eh. It'll do.

Of course, dear. The moment I get my hands on an ever-so-rare Discord lamp. They're impossible to find! 

I suppose I'll have to step it up, then. 

princess_luna_and_celestia_commission_by

A mere mortal such as yourself could never understand. When two gods declare for the same position in the nerdpantheon scarey things happen. The Duke Chaos appreciates my spunk. Its refreshing after all of your groveling and knee scraping.

As for spikes, those are called quills in feather fandom, and Maill has plenty.

I have quills but they do not pierce my body. I wear them as symbols of pride.

The Fandom Monster feels no love except when it creates more pain. As her follower, I do the same.

Hey there, Twylight. Have you felt a Featherspear before? No? Allow me to introduce you. *stabs through the gut with Featherspear

Romance between Newcagoans, particularly with the Knave cannot be permitted.

"And you wonder why Quiver seceded. I'm rude, but I don't attack people in their own thread, especially so EVILY. The thing is, it won't be as fun to turture you as it was with Contrary. "

With a sigh, the Scholar proceeded to force grab the featherDolt, spiked him four times, pulsed lightning, teleported to the special room, and equiped the dual torturing lense.

"Nothing like the smell of roasted warmongers in the morning"

*several hours passed*

A box packed in ice was loaded onto a truck and sent over to the featherNest. Postage on delivery.

I told you, I have Divine Breaths. True,you just used one up. But I'M BAAAACK! :P

I apologize, Twylight, but Quiver couldn't be allowed to pass on his traitorous genes. Any relationship he enters is a danger to us all.

Edited by Mailliw73

I told you, I have Divine Breaths. True,you just used one up. But I'M BAAAACK!

The thing is, I didn't kill you. That's the point. We're all almost immortal, but none of us are invulnerable. If you lost a Dbreath, its your own fault for coming back so quickly after being treated like that.

When two gods declare for the same position in the nerdpantheon scarey things happen. The Duke Chaos appreciates my spunk.

I do? I don't know what I've done for you to imply that :P

And you are hardly divine.

But the guild bank isn't immune to thieves :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm the Lord Ruler. Hiding my wealth is kind of a thing that I am great at.

Just wanted to make sure.

Mailliw was annoyed at the audacity of Leftinch and decided to leave Newcago for now. But he would be back, oh yes he would. And when he returned, Newcago would fear.

Nope, nothing there.

Edited by Mailliw73

(((A few jabs between friends don't frighten me. I grew up with a brother and his friends who would sit around calling each other stupid. :P Plus, I'm from the Northwest, where our coffee-fueled rants can last for days.)))

I suppose that rules out the Barney theme song, too….

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

And you are hardly divine.

To defy divinity is to defy the 17th ammendment. "All those who are nerd enough to post geeky titles in the Title box, and proceed to use them wisely, fairly, and live up to them, will have those titles granted unto them. All those who fight against this will be turned into rutabaga".

To defy divinity is to defy the 17th ammendment. "All those who are nerd enough to post geeky titles in the Title box, and proceed to use them wisely, fairly, and live up to them, will have those titles granted unto them. All those who fight against this will be turned into rutabaga".

You must have a different Constitution than I do :P Regardless, it doesn't pertain here.