The Newcago Court

Quiver

You're friendly with the Lords of Chaos. I torture Heralds. (that's seriously creepy to write). Shall we call it even?

However, regarding: the Lords of Chaos. I would hope and expect that you will not again abandon Newcago, your clan's birthplace, which has been so gracious to you and offered you exclusive catering rights, when war comes. We cannot accept the instability of caterers who may leave or attempt to poison us at a moments notice. In times of peace of course you may serve who and what you please. But I must know where you stand in event of war. If it is not with Newcago, we may have to renegotiate our generous contract.

Yes, of course, we will call it even.

I just want to correct something: I am friendly with The Lord of Chaos, and am a member of the Lords of Chaos.

As far as renegotiation is concerned, you must accept that war is a constant in the life of one devoted to Chaos and Disruption as we are.

But for the sake of old allegiances, we will continue the supply, but set a limit in the event of war.

In times of peace, you may request most anything, and we will strive to accommodate, but in time of war, our supplies will be rationed, and we must choose sides. Regardless of the side we choose, the supply will continue at a set rate for every member for Newcago, to avoid starvation, but any special requests will be denied.

As far as poisoning is concerned, your head scholar has already proven himself immune to one poison. We cannot promise not to attempt, especially when our spiked kitchen staff are compelled by TLR.

We can only promise to give an antidote should an unfortunate batch find itself on your doorstep.

You are very much welcome, Princess Delightful. It was my pleasure as you were craving for them while browsing through Joke Profile Pics.

And on strange hobbies, I am merely concerned at this turn of events.

As you know it starts with hobbies.

Hobbies lead to habits.

And habits...when bad...can disrupt a peaceful life...or in this case, a peaceful kingdom.

Welcome back to Newcago, Wafflesworn. We have missed you and your waffles greatly.

Welcome back to Newcago, Wafflesworn. We have missed you and your waffles greatly.

We have created a batch of The Queen's Special for you, Your Majesty.

Our contract is reinstated, with conditions as per discussion with Princess High Imperial Delightful.

However, as we are now creatures of Chaos, we have turned over the castle kitchens to the culinary dabbling of your Head Scholar. We will deliver, for now, and set up a large tent outside of your castle for preparations.

Please make your requests. We will accommodate. 

We have created a batch of The Queen's Special for you, Your Majesty.

Our contract is reinstated, with conditions as per discussion with Princess High Imperial Delightful.

However, as we are now creatures of Chaos, we have turned over the castle kitchens to the culinary dabbling of your Head Scholar. We will deliver, for now, and set up a large tent outside of your castle for preparations.

Please make your requests. We will accommodate. 

Thank you. I do love your Queen Special. What do you mean you have turned over the castle kitchens to the culinary dabbling of my Head Scholar?

Thank you. I do love your Queen Special. What do you mean you have turned over the castle kitchens to the culinary dabbling of my Head Scholar?

Didn't you notice the change in menu when we withdrew our services?

Instead of amazing, mouth watering waffles and tea and other sumptuous food to match,  you were served Scholar Steak, Book Rice, and Studious Spaghetti. These were all due to the fact that your Head Scholar went to the kitchens and devoted one hour (as he said) of his time to preparing the food.

A loyal servant, Master Leftinch is.

We have scrapped the Schwaffles from the menu as it had the awful side effect of creating a Cook out of a Head Scholar. Amazing disruption of the job description. I should ask Chaos for a bonus.

Didn't you notice the change in menu when we withdrew our services?

Instead of amazing, mouth watering waffles and tea and other sumptuous food to match,  you were served Scholar Steak, Book Rice, and Studious Spaghetti. These were all due to the fact that your Head Scholar went to the kitchens and devoted one hour (as he said) of his time to preparing the food.

A loyal servant, Master Leftinch is.

We have scrapped the Schwaffles from the menu as it had the awful side effect of creating a Cook out of a Head Scholar. Amazing disruption of the job description. I should ask Chaos for a bonus.

Well Leftinch was very kind to make those meals for me. What are schwaffles?

Anything with chocolate. Imagine creating a waffle that looks like me :D

We can't do that, milady.

If we create something that looks like you, you'll break your teeth. It will be waffles cold as ice and hard as steel.

We're dropping the S and calling this a Chwaffle instead.

A crisp waffle dipped in rich white chocolate then dried to dip in another layer of milk chocolate.

A double-layered chocowaffle sensation. You could say Quiv will love this since he's dual-natured, too.

Served with tiny marshmallows, a drizzle of dark choco syrup and m&ms.

Edited by Quitecontrary

We can't do that, milady.

If we create something that looks like you, you'll break your teeth. It will be waffles cold as ice and hard as steel.

We're dropping the S and calling this a Chwaffle instead.

A crisp waffle dipped in rich white chocolate then dried to dip in another layer of milk chocolate.

A double-layered chocowaffle sensation. You could say Quiv will love this since he's dual-natured, too.

Served with tiny marshmallows, a drizzle of dark choco syrup and m&ms.

The Chwaffle sounds amazing!! I would love to have a batch please.

Chocolate is what makes a Queen happy.

The Chwaffle sounds amazing!! I would love to have a batch please.

Chocolate is what makes a Queen happy.

*serves*

Here it is.

A small note though. Sometimes the Chwaffle thinks it's a Quaffle, so try not to have hoops near your plate or these will just jump through them. :)

Bon appetit!

*serves*

Here it is.

A small note though. Sometimes the Chwaffle thinks it's a Quaffle, so try not to have hoops near your plate or these will just jump through them. :)

Bon appetit!

Thank you. It looks amazing.

If there's anything you and your Wafflesworn need, just ask :)

I have truly missed these waffles.

You could say Quiv will love this since he's dual-natured, too.

Ouch.

Do the Wafflesworn have Beaters? And the Weasley twins?

Do the Wafflesworn have Beaters? And the Weasley twins?

We have beaters - manual and electric - for our waffle batter. But not for the occasional Bludger that comes our way when we cater to a Quidditch match. I'm afraid we only have half of the Weasley Twin now, and he loves donuts, not waffles because he's Holey.

We have beaters - manual and electric - for our waffle batter. But not for the occasional Bludger that comes our way when we cater to a Quidditch match. I'm afraid we only have half of the Weasley Twin now, and he loves donuts, not waffles because he's Holey.

Ohmigosh that was bad. :)

PS I think you mean half of the Weasley Twins

Ohmigosh that was bad. :)

PS I think you mean half of the Weasley Twins.

Yes that was what I meant. Typing up responses on my phone doesn't normally result in good spelling, but I try.

On the joke, just following tradition. After all there is a whole world of ear-filled humor, and they chose Holey. Apologies, milady.

Edited by Quitecontrary

Yes that was what I meant. Typing up responses on my phone doesn't normally result in good spelling, but I try.

On the joke, just following tradition. After all there is a whole world of ear-filled humor, and they chose Holey. Apologies, milady.

Half of a Weasley twin just sounds messy....or Hemalurgically involved, I don't want to do that to poor Gred and Forge.

Oh I think we can blame JK Rowling for that one. No need to apologise :).