The Wafflesworn

Where did you find this Wafflerasium?

It isn't supposed to exist anymore!

The Wafflerasium does not exist in this world, but exists in abundance in other places in the Cosmere. The other waffle kitchens were kind enough to provide me with one in my travels.

Do we have a logo?

We need one

Yes, we do. Why don't we ask Awesomeness Summoned to make one for us? 

And Awesomeness' avatar is a waffle! 

--

Do you remember this Welcome Waffle?

Edited by quitecontrary

I would be honored if you would bequeth me with the title "Mistress of the Wafflesworn Kitchens".

I sooo love to order kitchen staff around, especially the novices and Accepted sent for punishment. *rubs hands with glee*

I, Kobold King, Highprince of Cutlery and Faerie Monarch of the Wafflesworn, hereby bequeth the title of "Mistress of the Wafflesworn Kitchens" unto quitecontrary, so that she might reign with totalitarian dominion waffle-born wisdom.

*bows to receive title bequest*

Thank you, our dear Highprince of Cutlery! This is a great honor. I shall endeavor to have the kitchen staff perpetually scurrying about. 

Let us waffle all and sundry with our exemplary culinary styles and whilst waffling, convince them to bow down to our everlasting gourmet cuisine!

"No! Those panda smelling observers get grease everywhere from all those silly snacks they eat while 'observing' us. I am just the head scholar, wasing the servant of the Delightful Princess, and knight of the Court."

After this the Headscholar humphed off, repeating "I am offend!" again and again.

Hmmm. Scholarly pursuits must make one so sensitive and quite contrary.

On the other hand, kitchen duty must have made me too sharp like the knives I wield at all times.

"Master Leftinch!! Come back! A special waffle for you."

The Schwaffle

The waffle specially made for scholars who follow Princesses who speak High Imperial.Perfectly Light and golden, made crisp and thin, this waffle is inspired by the pages of books scholars are never without. Sweetened with honey, it's topped with fresh mango slices from the tropics.

After unsuccessfully trying to make it look like he hadn't heard, the HS reluctantly came back a grabbed the waffle. First the nibble, than the bite, then swallowing the rest of it whole because of the intense pleasure.

"Umm.....Miss Mary....could you possibly leave a copy of that recipe by the archives sometime before dinner time. Please"

Did someone just ask for a Summerization!? I think that equates to a call for scholarly help!!! Basically I became the official head Scholar and a knight of lady Delightful, and through her, Queen Elsa. aside from that we've just been enjoying the fruits of thine kitchen.

Several new recipes were discovered for waffles, such as the "Turncoat". Queen Elsa has large new stores of Investure through me. And a huge-highstorm-looking thing is approaching. Kobold King is constructing a bunker in the middle of the room because he has no faith in the powers of the Queen and Princess. And there is a tax of an upvote for all uses of the High Scholar.

Several new recipes were discovered for waffles, such as the "Turncoat". Queen Elsa has large new stores of Investure through me. And a huge-highstorm-looking thing is approaching. Kobold King is constructing a bunker in the middle of the room because he has no faith in the powers of the Queen and Princess. And there is a tax of an upvote for all uses of the High Scholar.

Taxes? Maybe we could work out an... arrangement. * slips Leftinch an oatmeal cookie under the counter. *

That signature needs some shrinking, Leftinch. 

And oooooh, Archive Secrets!!!!  Can I have some, pretty please? I would like to request, but I don't where to begin. The wealth of information you must have access to! 

--

And you're very much welcome. An adjustment to our yearly taxes would be very appreciated. In exchange for the fair treatment, we will gift you with our one-of-a-kind specials (with recipes, of course) for your documentation. After all, the key to the understanding and cataloging of a recipe is in the tasting, yes? 

Edited by quitecontrary

Yes, it does. I've filed a request and it is pending.

How about this one, The Kobold King is Oalof's brother. The trolls tried to make him so that he knew what Australia felt like, but it didn't go very well, and thus the Kobold was created.

I swear my allegiance to all thing Waffles and Tea. I shall join you, o wonderful connoisseurs as the storyteller of waffle legends. You want stories? Tales of great wars fought over the Golden Skillet for the men and boys. For the women and girls, the entire legend of Tia and her romance with the tea brewer Soser. Wondrous stories of strange lands and waffles. Of the mythical Sirop sea and the strange Pankak people. I know all stories.