The Wafflesworn

It is time for the Wafflesworn to meet their betters, and engage in a war which will determine once and for all the superior breakfast.

don__t_mind_derpy__she__s_making_muffins

Choose your champion and meet her in the duelling thread kitchen...

IF YOU DARE.

Edited by Quiver

Quiver, I am giving you one chance to take this dueling challenge back.

Else, the Wafflerasium in your blood will get activated. We have been feeding these to you for quite some time now, through the Turncloak Waffles made especially for you.

If this is activated, you may very well turn out to be another Quiteleftinch. A Quivercontrary. 

Edited by Quitecontrary

Huh. That explains a lot.

...oh, not about me! Honestly, I was feeling a little guilty! smiling and taking waffles, only to spit them out or give them away. After all, honestly?

I find waffles rather icky. It's the entire basis of this challsnge after all. To prove the superiority of muffins as the breakfast of champions.

What it explains is why my dog has been acting so funny lately. Poor Winona. And there I thought your waffles were a treat for her. Oh well.

Really now, Quiv, you want to challenge the Champion of the breakfast of champions?

And was that your dog? You may find yourself bitten one of these days.

On the Wafflerasium, you can deny it, Quiv, but one day you will succumb to the waffle. Muffins are all fine. But really, they will never compare.

Scholar, your food is lousy regardless. Dry and tasteless. Like pages of books (not that I've tasted paper.) :P

My schedule has not made it possible to really take advantage of your slavery, but at least I've got my Nemesis back. I'd like a chance at hurting you again.

Scholar, your food is lousy regardless. Dry and tasteless. Like pages of books (not that I've tasted paper.) :P

My schedule has not made it possible to really take advantage of your slavery, but at least I've got my Nemesis back. I'd like a chance at hurting you again.

Scholar's food isn't that bad...

Scholar's food isn't that bad...

Child, you eat whatever is offered by your Newcagoans, regardless of how it looks like, or what it tastes like. 

Also, I don't think you would ever say anything bad to your staunchest supporter. The Scholar stands by you and answers your questions regardless of what kind it is. 

But book rice? Studious spaghetti? Seriously?

Paper isn't that bad. I've tried it before countless times (when I was seriously bored out of my mind in class).  :P

This made me laugh imagining a Panda, in class, chewing paper, daydreaming of bamboos. :)