The Wafflesworn

I have never understood why memes became so popular. They may be pretty pictures with a witty message, but all in all, they take up a lot of space for so little value.

But I guess, ponies can't really express themselves if there are no picture of their hooves up there. 

"Now I get why QC hasn't been participating that much. Too high class for the wars. Probably more comfortable with court intrigues. Such as a bomb perhaps?"

After tossing the bomb out of the window with a grin, the Scholar continued talking.

"That's rather boring really though, perhaps you would like to know about how I've been coating acid on all of the ponies shoes so that their hooves are now all gone. It'll take them a full three days I expect to recover from such a loss." :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Toaster waffles are premade waffles that get frozen. You then put them in the toaster and you now have a waffle. Pretty much only yankees would do something so dumb when you can buy waffle mixes that are even easier to make than Ramen.

Edited by LeftVash

Does anybody have any good recipes to make ACTUAL waffles?

I'm legitimately hungry for waffles right now (not toaster waffles. NEVER toaster waffles)

If you can wait about 8 hours, I can hook you up with my great-grandmother's recipe. :D

Toaster waffles are premade waffles that get frozen. You then put them in the toaster and you now have a waffle. Pretty much only yankees would do something so dumb when you can buy waffle mixes that are even easier to make than Ramen.

I'm a Yankee and I think toaster waffles are gross. Too much sugar and most of them have preservatives. 

Here's the recipe my family uses, modified from The Joy of Cooking: 

Whisk together in a large bowl:

2 cups whole wheat flour

1 tablespoon baking powder

2 tablespoons sugar

1/2 teaspoon salt 

Whisk together in another bowl: 

3 large eggs, well beaten

8 tablespoons butter, melted

1 1/2 cups milk

1 teaspoon vanilla extract 

Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Gently whisk together; batter should have a pebbled look, like muffin batter. Spoon 1/2 cup (or the amount recommended by your waffle iron) onto the hot iron. Spread batter to within 1/4 inch of the edge with a spatula or wooden spoon. Close the lid and bake until the waffle is golden brown. 

Here's my great grandmom's:

3 tbsp melted butter

3 tbsp oil

1 egg

3 tbsp sugar

1 cup milk

3/4 tsp. salt

1 1/2 tsp. baking powder

1 1/2 cups flour

You can add a little vanilla if you want, but it's not necessary.  Also, if you want to risk incurring the wrath of the Wafflesworn, you can omit the oil and this is a fine pancake recipe. :)

Here's my great grandmom's:

3 tbsp melted butter

3 tbsp oil

1 egg

3 tbsp sugar

1 cup milk

3/4 tsp. salt

1 1/2 tsp. baking powder

1 1/2 cups flour

You can add a little vanilla if you want, but it's not necessary.  Also, if you want to risk incurring the wrath of the Wafflesworn, you can omit the oil and this is a fine pancake recipe. :)

...pancakes?

000qqfkh.jpeg

Does anybody have any good recipes to make ACTUAL waffles?

I'm legitimately hungry for waffles right now (not toaster waffles. NEVER toaster waffles)

Ironic how the founder of the Wafflesworn doesn't know how to make Waffles  :ph34r:

Pretty much only yankees would do something so dumb when you can buy waffle mixes that are even easier to make than Ramen.

RAMEN IS FAR FROM EASY FOR RAMEN IS AN ART! Even the 2-minute ones are an art.