The Newcago Court

Quiver

"I do your Royal Iceness." Could Erai and I both be Ice guardians? One for the Queen and one for the Princess? I will even accept him as commander.

Yes, I do say that is a great idea. You are both now Royal Ice Guardians of Newcago.

*hands them both a ice sword*

You forgot to leave after the evil laugh Mr. Chaos. The crickets were so loud that I had to vaporize them using evil space lightning. Bad form. You shouldn't slander Royalty in their seat of power either. Even Rand was somewhat polite.

You forgot to leave after the evil laugh Mr. Chaos. The crickets were so loud that I had to vaporize them using evil space lightning. Bad form. You shouldn't slander Royalty in their seat of power either. Even Rand was somewhat polite.

I think you're forgetting the real seat of power here, Leftinch. Newcago is STILL in Chaos' realm.

And you really shouldn't be eating the scwaffles I make while reprimanding The Lord Ruler of the Forums (uncouth he may be in the presence of Newcago Royalty). My waffles react to any action/slander/words spoken against Chaos even after they're eaten. Do you feel a funny burning in your stomach, Master Scholar? 

Thirty pages.

Let me repeat.

Thirty pages. In about two weeks.

I believe that puts Newcago as one of the largest threads on the forum, and as such, makes Elsa queen of the board.

(Seriously thirty pages? Wow. This forums activity skyrocketed.)

Hah, pitiful fools. I have been here far longer, and have grown far more powerful than you upstarts. With the flick of my wrist I can destroy the Court in one fell swoop.

But you see, that's no fun. I must grow the chaos in discord... You will know the suffering of war, and pain, and the power of my waffle army that I am suborning.

You cannot win, little ones.

Thirty pages.

Let me repeat.

I believe that puts Newcago as one of the largest threads on the forum, and as such, makes Elsa queen of the board.

Thirty pages in two weeks? Please. Just because the Feathertips chat with you doesn't make you a queen. It means you are in charge of a lobby. Congratulations. I am the Lord Ruler. Kings and queens bow to me!

Perhaps an apology is in order. My course in "Defending thy lieges honor" was rather brainwashing. One of the first things we learned was to jump in front of all swords that might come close to our Ladies.

Also, Miss Contrary, it is rather difficult to poison the ascended god of murder. I think that it also proves that Quitechaos is definitely a thing. ;)

Edited by Leftinch

Perhaps an apology is in order. My course in "Defending thy lieges honor" was rather brainwashing. One of the first things we learned was to jump in front of all swords that might come close to our Ladies.

Also, Miss Contrary, it is rather difficult to poison the ascended god of murder. I think that it also proves that Quitechaos is definitely a thing. ;)

Goddess of murder. How adorable.

Thirty pages.

Let me repeat.

(Seriously thirty pages? Wow. This forums activity skyrocketed.)

Wow.... That's a lot of pages in such a short time.

Also, we are about to hit 600 posts.

Thirty pages in two weeks? Please. Just because the Feathertips chat with you doesn't make you a queen. It means you are in charge of a lobby. Congratulations. I am the Lord Ruler. Kings and queens bow to me!

How curious. This would be the same Lord a Ruler who found himself bested by a mere street thief?

I think thou shall find Vin and the lady Elsa have much in common, Lord Ruler. And that you shall shudder.

(Why am I baiting the Adminstorm, this can't end well lol)

Brainwashing? Who mentioned the use of such a crude technique! Why, if there are any who indoctrinate their followers with blind loyalty, it's the Featherclan! The FeatherMonsters favourite thing in the world is all about cults and reprogramming people!

Here at the court we merely... enlighten the ignorant as to the virtues and qualities of Her Majesty, Elsa Steelheart. Are we to be held accountable for what they (in their righteous duty) do?

Wow.... That's a lot of pages in such a short time.

Also, we are about to hit 600 posts.

Indeed your majesty! I believe congratulations are in order!

I made a list of everyone in Newcago Court as there have been some more new members:

Queen Elsa Steelhea­rt, First of her name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all the Lands of the Seventeenth

Princess High Imperial Delightful

Lord Grey Pilgrim, Humble Worshipper of the Cult of Elsa

Lord Swimmingly, Defence Minister and Royal Architect

Knave Sir Quiver, Closest Minister to the Throne

Quite Contrary, Head of the Wafflesworn, caterers of Newcago

Sir Breathtaker, Knight and Guardian of Ice

Ashitok, Chef of Newcago and Wafflesworn Member

Sir Leftinch, Princess’s Knight and Head Scholar

Sir Erai, Knight and Guardian of Ice

Sir Matrim Bloody Cauthon- Knight of Newcago

Is that everyone?

And there is the Newcago Oath too...

Your Majesty, Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, _______, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath

our Majesty, Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, Leftinch, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath

Seriously why on earth is the admin declaring war on the clan that has about 8 of the highest ranked people in the land. The largest/quickest growth TWICE! And we're the most organized clan by far.

Seriously why on earth is the admin declaring war on the clan that has about 8 of the highest ranked people in the land. The largest/quickest growth TWICE! And we're the most organized clan by far.

I also think the war was kinda random...we have 11 members and he's only just made a guild.

I also think the war was kinda random...we have 11 members and he's only just made a guild.

* Kobold King sweeps into the room, his waffle-emblazoned cape trailing behind him. *

With all due respect, your majesty, you fail to comprehend the full significance of the Lords of Chaos. Our Lord Ruler has not "only just made a guild". The Wafflesworn and all who serve chaos were already a member of the guild--we just were too blind to see it before.

Clinging leeches. Ye have no loyalty to the Queen who gave you succor in thy beginnings! We turn our backs on thee. Ye are far worse than the feathersworn claim the Knave could ever be.

Hmmm... maybe Quiver should start his own guild, entirely composed of traitors.

But no! Dangerous thoughts, perhaps treacherous thoughts.