The Newcago Court

Quiver

1 hour ago, Figberts said:

Okay, I hate to butt in, but as a psychology nerd, I can't help but wonder what having an entire thread dedicated to worshipping them does to a person's mind.

Not that I mean any disrespect to Queen Esla Steelheart, May She Live Forever.

pfft. 

God Complexes are good for the soul.

2 hours ago, Figberts said:

Okay, I hate to butt in, but as a psychology nerd, I can't help but wonder what having an entire thread dedicated to worshipping them does to a person's mind.

Not that I mean any disrespect to Queen Esla Steelheart, May She Live Forever.

It does nothing, just makes me feel special :D 

There is very little I would not do for shardblades and snowcones!

Your Majesty, Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, Figberts, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath בלי נדר.

Do you have lemon flavored?

Edited by Figberts

4 hours ago, Figberts said:

There is very little I would not do for shardblades and snowcones!

Your Majesty, Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, Figberts, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath.

Do you have lemon flavored?

"We do indeed!" Elsa said as she waved her hand and a tray of lemon flavour snowcones appeared.

"As I bestow this ice shardblade and steel armour onto thy, I prononce you the Baron of the Newcago Court. May you use this armour with pride, victory and only the purest honour, till you last draw breath. Do you accept?"

15 hours ago, Captains Domon said:

Then the castle doors boomed and slowly opened. Rodel stumbled in, a gaping wound at his left side. The court gasped as he collapsed. Blood began pooling around him. His breathing became shallow.

Darkness frowned. The man was bleeding all over the tiles! 

Grumbling, he made his way forward and checked for a pulse. A faint flickering, irregular beat greeted him.

*sigh

"Call for the resident Doctor ( @Queen Elsa Steelheart!)

32 minutes ago, Captains Domon said:

Rodel's breathing slowed. His vision was blurry. As the Doctor rushed to him, he saw a figure rise behind the Queen, dagger raised. He was too late. Pointing, Rodel cried, "No!"

Darkness once again rose an eyebrow at this. 

Then he whirled around and rolled his eyes as Elsa fell to the ground, dagger in her back. The perpetrator started to run off.

"Guards! Seize that man!", within moments the guards apprehended the fool and brought him Darkness' feet.

@Queen Elsa Steelheart

1 hour ago, Captains Domon said:

Rodel woke. He was in a bed. Then he remembered. The Queen. Was she still alive? He knew he needed to tell somebody what he knew but only time would tell. He called for Darkness.

@Darkness Ascendant

"Darkness!" Rodel called.

But it was not Darkness that came through the door, but Elenion, coming through the door as if it was made out of smoke.

"Rest yourself, good sir. There are many powers that reside here besides the Queen's, albeit none as strong as Her Majesty's, and we are ever-vigilant. I regret that I could not have rushed to Her Majesty's aid sooner. Her Majesty lives, and although I am no healer I have done what I can for her."

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

"Darkness!" Rodel called.

But it was not Darkness that came through the door, but Elenion, coming through the door as if it was made out of smoke.

"Rest yourself, good sir. There are many powers that reside here besides the Queen's, albeit none as strong as Her Majesty's, and we are ever-vigilant. I regret that I could not have rushed to Her Majesty's aid sooner. Her Majesty lives, and although I am no healer I have done what I can for her."

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?