Public Opinions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience participating in/reading Phase 1, A Shadowed Dawn (ASD)

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

3. 3. Who do you think will win? :P

• PlasmaCore
    • The rest of the Alleyverse

It was a dark quiet sea. It was calm, for no wind blew here. There were no lights in the sky, no shore within sight. Only a massive mountain, a lone island reaching up out of the dark water.

The Stranger walked across the surface of the sea, blocks of ice forming under his feet before they hit the water. The spike in his left eye glowed with an eerie light as he looked up at the tower of stone and earth. He reached out a hand towards the island and spoke,

“Bravoranoth, awaken.

For a moment, it seemed like nothing was happening. Then the island moved.

It rose higher out of the depths, sending cascades of water off in every direction. The sea roiled and churned with violence, creating waves tall as buildings. The Stranger remained unmoving, and the water seemed to part around him. He looked on the rising landmass, as if daring it to look back.

And it did.

A pair of eyes larger than houses gazed back at the Stranger. They were deep with alien wisdom and intelligence, as if looking into the soul of the sea itself. And they were angry.

A booming voice spoke directly into the Stranger’s mind, seeming to echo with powerful reverberations.

Taker of Souls, have you come to kill me?

The Stranger grinned, “And waste a millennia of experimentation? Come young crab, you must know me by now. Ancient greatshells don’t grow on trees.”

Then why have you come? I was dreaming of a time when my Soul did not scream, when my mind knew the peace of silence. When I was as I should be, and not an abomination!

A massive claw burst from the water, raised aloft as if to strike the Stranger. He didn’t so much as blink. “Come now, I have not the time to indulge your philosophical despairing. You are to be the herald of my wrath, the symbol of my might. You can rage against your existence later.”

The greatshell let out a guttural roar that shook the air. It swung down it’s massive claw with the force of an avalanche. 

And The Stranger caught it. He was lashed upwards a hundred fold, and was burning through centuries of metalmind storage. But the claw stopped, sending out a massive shockwave. The Stranger’s grin stretched grotesquely and his right eye seemed to suck in light. The shadows of souls lashed out around him, their wails and roars audible.

“Oh Bravoranoth, I thought you knew better than this.”

He reaches out and soothed away all emotion within the creature, taking it’s rage, it’s despair, and it’s fear. It became a still, empty thing, lacking the will to do anything but listen. The Stranger released the claw, and it slowly sank beneath the waves. He nodded approvingly and stopped his soothing. The creature regained itself, and it felt only one thing: Resignation .

What is it you require of me, oh breaker of life?

“As the head of PR, I’ve decided it’s time to make a public statement.” The Stranger replied. “As of late the Dark Alley has been laying low, trying to let others have their fun. But they’ve taken our grace for weakness, and flouted our kind attitude. I shall give them a reminder of what the Dark Alley really is. It’s my new marketing campaign: The Historical Hemalurgic Hullabaloo!”

He laughed with maniacal glee.

“And you’re part of the finale.”

2 hours ago, Clyde Froggins said:

Suddenly many portals opened all over the city and out stormed hundreds of creatures with human bodies and bird heads of all different kinds wielding frying pans. They then started murdering and pillaging anything in sight.

Fragarach was walking through the mist-covered streets when the portals opened up, strange creatures walking out, screeching when they saw her. A large smile appeared on her face as she drew the sword on her back. A strong wind buffeted the creatures, driving them back. Grinning she ran forwards, the winds stopping, and suddenly propelling her forwards. She laughed as she stabbed the blade into the nearest creature, smashing it against the wall. She pulled back the blade, and summoning a wind she spun around, slashing the blade straight through the pan held by the creature behind here, as well as the creature itself. "Is that all you've got?" She yelled, laughing.

Kumiko suddenly looked up as she heard something strange. She let out a pulse, standing around looking relaxed, but quietly switched to cat. Something just appeared, she signed to Whisper. She narrowed her eyes as she saw things moving in the mists. Make that multiple things. She took out a phone. Hang on, got to take a picture.
She ran up to the nearest creature, seeing swing down a pan at her. Really? she thought. She ducked beneath it, and aimed her phone's camera at herself and the creature, taking a selfie.The creature let out a loud screech, swinging it's pan at her. She switched to Bear, blocking it with her arm. Sighing, she swung around, hitting the creature and sending it flying. She switched back to Cat, sending the picture to KanMien, when she faintly heard screeches coming from much further away.

KanMien looked up as they felt something in their pocket. They took out their phone, seeing they had received a message from Kumiko. Opening it they found a picture of Kumiko with a strange creature behind her, holding up a frying pan, while Kumiko raised her thumb up, looking proud. For a few seconds they simply stood there, trying to comprehend what was going on. Finally the shook their head and saw the text attached to the message: "All over the city." Figuring out what Kumiko meant they turned to the others.
"Has anyone recieved word about us releasing the abominations?" They asked, sighing. "Because if not, someone else just did something, in which case it might be good to warn our superiors, and possibly tell TUBA this wasn't us."
They turned the phone towards the others, showing them the message.

@Voidus

@ZincAboutIt

Eiran stepped out of the elevator that had brought him to ground level. He walked over to a mostly empty table in the bakery. 

An arm belonging to a creature resembling the one he'd seen earlier crashed through the window holding a frying pan.

Then the window reverted back to normal and the creature disappeared. It wasn't what was happening, he realized, it was about to happen.

"Get down!" he shouted to the other TUBAists and citizens there. 

A portal, vortex-like thing, appeared in the street outside. Eiran hurried over to a panel in the wall and quickly tapped in some codes. 

"How would you rate this danger?" the calm voice of the security system asked him.

"Acorn squash yellow. Repeat, we are about to have a code acorn squash in the city, if it hasn't begun already," he told it.

"Understand," it said. "Proceeding security procedures."

The telltale signs of protections began to spark into being. The creature he'd seen in his vision bashed its frying pan into the window, only to be repelled by a stack of years old stale burnt pancakes hurtling at it.

Eiran loved TUBA's recycling policy.

He picked up his phone. Sorry to bother you again, Deteca, but some creatures like the one from before appeared with frying pans. Security seems to be working, though the situation does meet acorn squash yellow qualifications. Should we send out people to get citizens into the old tunnels for safety or wait before acting?

@AonEne

On 5/30/2019 at 8:50 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Edahs watched silently as the group began to fight amongst themselves. It was the mist's fault, he could tell- just like he could tell that the affected individuals had had their inner demon released. He knew only too well what that felt like. His life up to now had been short, but he'd already been forced to release his dark side on several occasions.

People should just get out of my way, he thought, shaking his head. You'd think they'd know better than to pick a fight with a creature like him, given how close they lived to hemalurgic creatures who would just as soon steal your soul as ask you the time of day. The abominations weren't too nice, either. Oh well. Their loss.

Slowly and regretfully, he started edging around the Blood Fog. He had to get to Plasmacore; he didn't have time to watch this battle, however interesting it might be.

@Ark1002

@Ark1002

I thought we had an agreement here! :rolleyes:

Deteca glanced from Ark to her phone as it lit up with an alert sound. Acorn squash yellow security measures activated. She stared at the screen and almost didn't notice it buzzing with a text: Eiran confirming another strange appearance.

Her thumbs flew. Send to tunnels then go to frontt of base, press numeral one 5 times on keypad by door. System should recognize you. you know where the underground entrances are in tuba buildings? If not tell me. get EVERYONE down. She bit her lip. Theres a tablet in my desk drawer take it with you when you go dwn, type in d_i_e_k_a no caps. then tap enter. She sent it, then quickly texted a few other TUBAists, giving them instructions as well and telling them to listen to Eiran. Then, to her parents, she wrote:

I don't know what happened but mom/dad be safe get to tunnels if your able. If you aren't, im sorry, Ill stop him. idk if the craziness with the mist is who I think it is but things are bad so get out She sent it, then put her fingers to the screen again. please be okay.

Having an excuse to have bad grammar is weird :wacko:

Silva, if I was unclear (and I can see how I might've been), please tell me. Sorry. :P

6 hours ago, kenod said:

"Has anyone recieved word about us releasing the abominations?" They asked, sighing. "Because if not, someone else just did something, in which case it might be good to warn our superiors, and possibly tell TUBA this wasn't us."

@Voidus

@ZincAboutIt

Lita peered at KanMien's phone, then choked on her latest sip of port. "Is that --" More coughing. She tried again. "Is that a frying pan?"

She sat back and cleared her throat. "I haven't heard anything over the Alleycant channels," she continued. "We should definitely let someone know."

Idly, she tapped her finger on her knee, then took out the Coin and began flipping it. Likely not important enough to contact the Stranger through the Coin, she thought, catching the Coin and uncovering the image of the spiked skull. She turned it over, and the scales shone up at her. Yes, yes, things are out of balance, she pursed her lips at the Coin, as though it were being ornery. That much is very obvious.

Should she be the one to deliver the message? It might be safer to let Laurelai do it, she was, after all, far her senior. But KanMien was likely even further above her - maybe they should do it? Contacting any of the department heads made Lita more than a little uneasy. Even Mac, who seemed far and away the most human of the bunch, was frightening. So much fear, so much uncertainty. The last few days had felt like weeks, like a lifetime. 

'The Dark Alley can build on weakness, but it will devour the weak...' Lita shut her eyes, and behind her eyelids it seemed as though she were back in Alley 0, staring down the well of the Stranger's black pitiless gaze. The spike, and the void. For certain, there was no tenderness there. But there was power.

Lita opened her eyes and looked back at the Coin in her hand. The spiked skull remained, but the other face now showed the world. She had made her choice joining these people, and there was no leaving. They would find a place for her here - the only question was whether she wanted to be the one strapped to the table, or the one holding the spike.

Gritting her teeth, Lita slid her pen out from behind her ear, took a sip of wine, and sent the message.

Edited by ZincAboutIt
added some words

9 hours ago, Fatebreaker said:

It was a dark quiet sea. It was calm, for no wind blew here. There were no lights in the sky, no shore within sight. Only a massive mountain, a lone island reaching up out of the dark water.

The Stranger walked across the surface of the sea, blocks of ice forming under his feet before they hit the water. The spike in his left eye glowed with an eerie light as he looked up at the tower of stone and earth. He reached out a hand towards the island and spoke,

“Bravoranoth, awaken.

For a moment, it seemed like nothing was happening. Then the island moved.

It rose higher out of the depths, sending cascades of water off in every direction. The sea roiled and churned with violence, creating waves tall as buildings. The Stranger remained unmoving, and the water seemed to part around him. He looked on the rising landmass, as if daring it to look back.

And it did.

A pair of eyes larger than houses gazed back at the Stranger. They were deep with alien wisdom and intelligence, as if looking into the soul of the sea itself. And they were angry.

A booming voice spoke directly into the Stranger’s mind, seeming to echo with powerful reverberations.

Taker of Souls, have you come to kill me?

The Stranger grinned, “And waste a millennia of experimentation? Come young crab, you must know me by now. Ancient greatshells don’t grow on trees.”

Then why have you come? I was dreaming of a time when my Soul did not scream, when my mind knew the peace of silence. When I was as I should be, and not an abomination!

A massive claw burst from the water, raised aloft as if to strike the Stranger. He didn’t so much as blink. “Come now, I have not the time to indulge your philosophical despairing. You are to be the herald of my wrath, the symbol of my might. You can rage against your existence later.”

The greatshell let out a guttural roar that shook the air. It swung down it’s massive claw with the force of an avalanche. 

And The Stranger caught it. He was lashed upwards a hundred fold, and was burning through centuries of metalmind storage. But the claw stopped, sending out a massive shockwave. The Stranger’s grin stretched grotesquely and his right eye seemed to suck in light. The shadows of souls lashed out around him, their wails and roars audible.

“Oh Bravoranoth, I thought you knew better than this.”

He reaches out and soothed away all emotion within the creature, taking it’s rage, it’s despair, and it’s fear. It became a still, empty thing, lacking the will to do anything but listen. The Stranger released the claw, and it slowly sank beneath the waves. He nodded approvingly and stopped his soothing. The creature regained itself, and it felt only one thing: Resignation .

What is it you require of me, oh breaker of life?

“As the head of PR, I’ve decided it’s time to make a public statement.” The Stranger replied. “As of late the Dark Alley has been laying low, trying to let others have their fun. But they’ve taken our grace for weakness, and flouted our kind attitude. I shall give them a reminder of what the Dark Alley really is. It’s my new marketing campaign: The Historical Hemalurgic Hullabaloo!”

He laughed with maniacal glee.

“And you’re part of the finale.”

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE THE STRANGER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Ark1002
More EEEEEing

Zokora received Lusk's message and pressed a button to record her reply. Typing was too slow.

"I've got to kill Edalb first. Rip out his heart and hold it beating in my hand. Feed his entails to the crows. I can bring you an arm as present."

She hissed, her voice distorted by the urge to destroy, to break his chest open and sort through his entails. Lusk was her superior, not following his orders was grave, but he could go and stand in a corner and weep if that saddened him. Monster appeared, but she left her eyes on him, the one that had attacked her first. He would suffer. And she would enjoy every second of.

She hit the send button.

@I think I am here.

Edited by Sorana

1 minute ago, ZincAboutIt said:

Have you been peeking at my Christmas list, Sorana? ;) 

Indeed I have. Soft, but with some investiture added to keep it warm. Has a special feature: squeeze it and blood will run out. Once its empty, you can easily refill it.

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

Zokora received Lusk's message and pressed a button to record her reply. Typing was too slow.

"I've got to kill Edalb first. Rip out his heart and hold it beating in my hand. Feed his entails to the crows. I can bring you an arm as present."

She hissed, her voice distorted by the urge to destroy, to break his chest open and sort through his entails. Lusk was her superior, not following his orders was grave, but he could go and stand in a corner and weep if that saddened him. Monster appeared, but she left her eyes on him, the one that had attacked her first. He would suffer. And she would enjoy every second of.

She hit the send button.

@I think I am here.

Lusk had to pause a second, to understand the message he’d been sent. Maybe she didn’t like Edahs, but this wording was much more intense than he’d expect from Zokora. Quickly looking through the message history, he realised what happened. Zokora had said the mist gave people bloodlust. And rusts, she must have been effected now. Which would mean a vital agent in the field gone. Lusk knew there was no way he could get her back to normal by talking normally.

She messaged by voice so he did too.

Edalb can influence what you think, so if you really want to rip him apart, wear a storming aluminium headband.”

He clicked ‘send’, and waited. Hopefully if she put on the headband thinking it could help her kill Edalb, the mist’s influence would cease because of the aluminium. A risk, but what other option was there?

16 hours ago, kenod said:

Fragarach was walking through the mist-covered streets when the portals opened up, strange creatures walking out, screeching when they saw her. A large smile appeared on her face as she drew the sword on her back. A strong wind buffeted the creatures, driving them back. Grinning she ran forwards, the winds stopping, and suddenly propelling her forwards. She laughed as she stabbed the blade into the nearest creature, smashing it against the wall. She pulled back the blade, and summoning a wind she spun around, slashing the blade straight through the pan held by the creature behind here, as well as the creature itself. "Is that all you've got?" She yelled, laughing.

Kumiko suddenly looked up as she heard something strange. She let out a pulse, standing around looking relaxed, but quietly switched to cat. Something just appeared, she signed to Whisper. She narrowed her eyes as she saw things moving in the mists. Make that multiple things. She took out a phone. Hang on, got to take a picture.
She ran up to the nearest creature, seeing swing down a pan at her. Really? she thought. She ducked beneath it, and aimed her phone's camera at herself and the creature, taking a selfie.The creature let out a loud screech, swinging it's pan at her. She switched to Bear, blocking it with her arm. Sighing, she swung around, hitting the creature and sending it flying. She switched back to Cat, sending the picture to KanMien, when she faintly heard screeches coming from much further away.

KanMien looked up as they felt something in their pocket. They took out their phone, seeing they had received a message from Kumiko. Opening it they found a picture of Kumiko with a strange creature behind her, holding up a frying pan, while Kumiko raised her thumb up, looking proud. For a few seconds they simply stood there, trying to comprehend what was going on. Finally the shook their head and saw the text attached to the message: "All over the city." Figuring out what Kumiko meant they turned to the others.

@Voidus

@ZincAboutIt

Whisper ducked at the last moment, narrowly avoiding a frying pan as it whistled past her head, she bent deeply at the knee and then sprang up soaring eight feet into the air and rotating, her left leg spun out as she began to drop, adding to her rotation and slamming into the head of the creature that tried to attack her. She let the recoil of her kick push her away to gain some distance, looking at the now cracked skull of the creature as it stood, no longer moving.

She took a sharp intake of breath, streams of Stormlight pulled out of various pouches around her body, only to be sent twisting into the air again and forming a myriad of images that began dashing in all directions. Whisper wove in and out of her illusions, taking swipes as the strange creatures were distracted or misled. She cracked a shin, then spun with the recoil, using her hand on the ground to pivot around she swept her other leg out, tripping several others nearby before managing to land on her feet, crouching down again and then leaping for a nearby rooftop to gain a vantage.

Lots. She sent to Kumiko as she watched her taking a picture of herself with one. More coming still. All over city.

She looked over the masses of creatures swarming the nearby streets.

Attack? Defend? Retreat? She asked as she leaped back down, punctuating the final question by stabbing the spike she was using through the back of the necks of one of the creatures.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laurelai scanned the photo and began thinking back to her times in the department of records, her eyes began darting around the room as she recalled file after file.

Bird-type abominations we have in plenty, bird-humanoid hybrids are less frequent. Bird-humanoid hybrids whose favoured weapon is a frying pan?

Her eyes darted around three more time before finally settling.

No, definitely not us.

"Can you ask them to check if any of them are Invested, and if so what percentage approximately." Laurelai asked, turning to KanMien. "Ideally we'll need numbers, abilities, any varieties or physical differences, if any spikes are present, standard threat level evaluation."

She reached into a pocket to pull out her pen but caught Lita out of the corner of her eye, already spinning her pen in Alleycant.

"Thanks." Laurelai said with a nod. "Looks like the time for subtlety may have passed us by, but for now we should continue passing intel."

She downed the last few dregs of port in her glass and set it down on the table before picking up her own pen and beginning to send messages to contacts in the department of records, just in case anything like these had been seen previously.

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Whisper ducked at the last moment, narrowly avoiding a frying pan as it whistled past her head, she bent deeply at the knee and then sprang up soaring eight feet into the air and rotating, her left leg spun out as she began to drop, adding to her rotation and slamming into the head of the creature that tried to attack her. She let the recoil of her kick push her away to gain some distance, looking at the now cracked skull of the creature as it stood, no longer moving.

She took a sharp intake of breath, streams of Stormlight pulled out of various pouches around her body, only to be sent twisting into the air again and forming a myriad of images that began dashing in all directions. Whisper wove in and out of her illusions, taking swipes as the strange creatures were distracted or misled. She cracked a shin, then spun with the recoil, using her hand on the ground to pivot around she swept her other leg out, tripping several others nearby before managing to land on her feet, crouching down again and then leaping for a nearby rooftop to gain a vantage.

Lots. She sent to Kumiko as she watched her taking a picture of herself with one. More coming still. All over city.

She looked over the masses of creatures swarming the nearby streets.

Attack? Defend? Retreat? She asked as she leaped back down, punctuating the final question by stabbing the spike she was using through the back of the necks of one of the creatures.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laurelai scanned the photo and began thinking back to her times in the department of records, her eyes began darting around the room as she recalled file after file.

Bird-type abominations we have in plenty, bird-humanoid hybrids are less frequent. Bird-humanoid hybrids whose favoured weapon is a frying pan?

Her eyes darted around three more time before finally settling.

No, definitely not us.

"Can you ask them to check if any of them are Invested, and if so what percentage approximately." Laurelai asked, turning to KanMien. "Ideally we'll need numbers, abilities, any varieties or physical differences, if any spikes are present, standard threat level evaluation."

She reached into a pocket to pull out her pen but caught Lita out of the corner of her eye, already spinning her pen in Alleycant.

"Thanks." Laurelai said with a nod. "Looks like the time for subtlety may have passed us by, but for now we should continue passing intel."

She downed the last few dregs of port in her glass and set it down on the table before picking up her own pen and beginning to send messages to contacts in the department of records, just in case anything like these had been seen previously.

KanMien nodded, and started typing a message to Kumiko. Check if they're Invested, and if so, how many. Also, get numbers, abilities and varieties. If they have spikes, do a threat level evaluation. They paused, remembering the picture Kumiko had sent, and sighed, thinking how she'd likely handle the situation. Show this message to Whisper as well, they added.

Kumiko ran at one of the creatures, switching to Bull. Charge forming ahead of her she hit it, smashing it into a nearby building. Feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket she got it out, looking at the message KanMien had send back. Investigate the creatures. She nodded, that shouldn't be difficult. Reading further she started pouting. Show this message to Whisper, it said. Annoyed she switched to Cat, running towards Whisper.
Got a message, she signed. She showed the message to Whisper. Any ideas? She asked.

Whisper scanned the message quickly before connecting gazes with Kumiko again. She gave a small nod before stepping back out of the way of another frying pan as it hurtled between them.

Seem slow. But large numbers. Couldn't count. Couldn't see any different ones.

She brought her knee up and slammed it into the face of one of them, catching it just after a downswing.

Seem fragile enough. Not healing or harder than others.

The pen continued to spin in her hand as her feet danced around underneath her ocasionally spinning up for a counter but mostly just dodging, leaping and keeping some distance.

Haven't seen spikes.

On 5/31/2019 at 0:11 AM, Sorana said:

Zokora was still trying to goad the spren, when Edalb stabbed her. She looked at the blade and then calmly took a step forward, off the sword. Turning around she grinned at Edalb, a mad gleam in her eyes.

"You."

She stated her voice cold and hard. Without hesitating she placed a hand on the sword, reached out for its molecules and resorted them. Moving the carbon to the sides she changed its concentration along the edge and both flat sides until it matched the one of cast iron. Steel was an interesting material. Take one iron and add three carbon and you end up with steel. Add more carbon and you ended with cast iron. Both metal, but while the carbon concentration in iron was around 2%, cast iron had up to almost 7. Because of that, it was harder than iron and significatly more brittle. Great to cast, but it broke when hit with force. The change left the core of the sword at a carbon concentration below 2%, while relatively seen, the concentration of iron was higher. Zokora smiled slyly. There was a reason you didn't use cast iron for a sword. It broke too easily.

This might work, but the sword is a Crystin blade.  Virtually indestructible.  Also, Edalb is a female.  She also has no investiture other than her sword, jacket and lenses.

Edalb smiled, ready to swing the sword again to strike.  Suddenly, she was hit from behind by something large.  Very large.  She flew through the air and landed on the ground, glassweave jacket protecting against most of shock.  She saw black spots, and looked up.  A hulking form stooped over her.  She closed her eyes, bracing agains death.  

Instead, it picked her up gently, and carried her out of the bloodlust fog.  She gasped as she came out, like surfacing from a pool of water.  Suddenly, she was very, very tired.

———

Stormbreaker did the math quickly.  He was a returned.  His body was made completely of investiture.  The bloodlust fog would affect him less.  And he couldn't have Edalb killing Zokora.  It could be disastrous for the Ghostblood-Diagramist treaty.  

So he rushed into the fog.  As soon as he entered it, he had an overpowering desire to kill someone.  Gasping, he forced it down.  He charged at Edalb, at the last moment feeling that bloodlust rear again.  He hit her with almost everything he had.  She flew across the street, landing a good distance away.  Stormbreaker fell to his knees, reeling from what he had done.  Slowly, he walked over and picked her up, carrying her out of the fog.  As soon as he broke free, his legs collapsed.  He sagged to the ground, dropping Edalb.  Hasharan rushed over to assist both of them.

@Sorana

@Ark1002

On 5/31/2019 at 9:23 AM, Turtle373 said:

Zan jumped backwards from the katana, ignoring the pain in his leg when he landed, and rushed in swinging his dueling cane at Darkness' head.

Darkness ducked under the cane, using only a bit of energy to enhance his speed.  He swung the katana at his opponents legs, using even more energy to lend the sword power.  At the last moment, he felt an indescribable pain behind his eyes.  Almost agains his will, he turned the sword sideways to avoid harming Zan.  He fell to the ground, wracked by an internal battle.  

@Turtle373

Zokora discarded Lusk's message with a simple,

None at hand.

Then readied herself to slowly kill Edalb, when something stole her prey. She screamed  in rage and rushed after the offender, stumbled out of the mist. It took a moment for her head to clear, then she reached for her phone again.

If possible send me the location of other agents. Larger area dangerous. I'll check on them.

She sent it and then added with a grimace,

Thank you.

Speaking loud she turned to Storm.

"Thank you. I suppose that means the negotiations are officially over."

@I think I am here.

@Vargo Seldon

That's wrong, actually.

It would, in this case, have more of an affect.

@Vargo Seldon

The spren paused.

And then all hell broke loose.

Two dragons, giant and black, fire in their mouths, rushed down towards Stormbreaker, Edalb, and Zekora. The fog surrounded them too, and their eyes glowed a deep red.

A parrot-headed man swung a frying pan at Stormbreaker. 

Two darts fired towards Edalb's back.

@Sorana @Vargo Seldon