AonEne

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“Yep. Using mystical powers to create banana peel and whoopee cushion like effects is something only us children are allowed to do.”

A small lightweaving caused the boy to mistake where exactly the floor was and he fell again, his yelp of surprise carrying across the gym as far louder than it should have been. Ben would have felt bad for him, except he had once seen him ripping up library books and throwing the pages at people. No one did that and got away with it on his watch.

"Can you lightweave a spider?"

Shana grinned in anticipation.

"We could have it crawl over someones feet."

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Can you lightweave a spider?"

Shana grinned in anticipation.

"We could have it crawl over someones feet."

Ben’s grin widened. He held out his hand, and a huge black spider with red patterns that was about the size of his palm crawled onto it. It waved one of its legs hello at Shana. He frowned at it. Maybe it was a little over the top?

”Too big?”

21 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben’s grin widened. He held out his hand, and a huge black spider with red patterns that was about the size of his palm crawled onto it. It waved one of its legs hello at Shana. He frowned at it. Maybe it was a little over the top?

”Too big?”

"A bit. But it's so cool."

Shana laughed.

"They will squirm when they see it."

5 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"A bit. But it's so cool."

Shana laughed.

"They will squirm when they see it."

Ben smiled and shrunk it down slightly to a more reasonable size, then set it on the floor. 

“Who should I send it to?”

Edited by Lunamor

Draug hung above the city, watching the lights flicker on in the city below as night fell.

"Beautiful," he said softly.

Sae spun around him lazily, a bright blue ribbon of light only he could see. Other than that, there was no one up here. He was alone.

Just like he always was.

27 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben smiled and shrunk it down slightly to a more reasonable size, then set it on the floor. 

“Who should I send it to?”

"How has made fun of you?"

She asked and looked through the room.

"That person just got lucky."

Just now, Sorana said:

"How has made fun of you?"

She asked and looked through the room.

"That person just got lucky."

Ben immediately looked towards a guy standing in the middle of a large group of people. It kinda looked like he was holding court. That boy had filled his locker with shaving cream, stolen his homework, and was one of the reasons his glasses used to break so often. The spider raced towards him, crawling up his leg and onto his arm. When he noticed it he squealed, slapping at himself and running around. Ben made the spider disappear before anyone else could see it.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Ben immediately looked towards a guy standing in the middle of a large group of people. It kinda looked like he was holding court. That boy had filled his locker with shaving cream, stolen his homework, and was one of the reasons his glasses used to break so often. The spider raced towards him, crawling up his leg and onto his arm. When he noticed it he squealed, slapping at himself and running around. Ben made the spider disappear before anyone else could see it.

For the Ship! and for Justice!

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Shana made a video of the boy, how he slapped at himself, and ran around, placed a cartoon flower over the spider and posted it online. Her amount of followers wasn't extraordinairily large, but being good at sports ensured some kind of popularity. At least enough, that usually people didn't make fun of her.

"He'll be forever known as the guy afraid of a flower."

She grinned.

"Next target."

Her eyes sweeped the room.

"The guy over there. I heard him make fun of Rob, because of his demeanour. Wanna see his pants on the floor?"

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana made a video of the boy, how he slapped at himself, and ran around, placed a cartoon flower over the spider and posted it online. Her amount of followers wasn't extraordinairily large, but being good at sports ensured some kind of popularity. At least enough, that usually people didn't make fun of her.

"He'll be forever known as the guy afraid of a flower."

She grinned.

"Next target."

Her eyes sweeped the room.

"The guy over there. I heard him make fun of Rob, because of his demeanour. Wanna see his pants on the floor?"

Ben grinned.

”Sounds wonderful. What sort of underwear would you like him to be wearing, m’lady? Superman? Puppy dog pals, perhaps?”

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben grinned.

”Sounds wonderful. What sort of underwear would you like him to be wearing, m’lady? Superman? Puppy dog pals, perhaps?”

"Puppy dog pals is a great idea. With red hearts around them, please."

She inhaled more stormlight and focused on his belt and the pants.

"Are you ready, my lord?"

She joked.

12 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Puppy dog pals is a great idea. With red hearts around them, please."

She inhaled more stormlight and focused on his belt and the pants.

"Are you ready, my lord?"

She joked.

“Most definitely.”

He replied, readying the requested illusion.

Just now, Sorana said:

"Let's go."

Shana slickened the pants and the belts, grinned when she saw them fall to the ground.

As soon as the pants began to move, the illusion covered the guy’s actual underwear. Which now was covered in puppies inside of hearts and had the words “We looove friendship!” and “Best friends 4evar!” on it.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

As soon as the pants began to move, the illusion covered the guy’s actual underwear. Which now was covered in puppies inside of hearts and had the words “We looove friendship!” and “Best friends 4evar!” on it.

Shana couldn't help herself and laughed out loud. The puppies were great. Others turned around as well and the boy turned a crimson red, pulled his pants up again.

"Good job."

She whispered to Ben, while their victim stumbled out of the gym.

"But maybe we should stop, head outside?"

I'm off, going to bed.

If you want to, you can start the plot, or we go on, and do it later. Just as you prefer ^^

Just now, Sorana said:

Shana couldn't help herself and laughed out loud. The puppies were great. Others turned around as well and the boy turned a crimson red, pulled his pants up again.

"Good job."

She whispered to Ben, while their victim stumbled out of the gym.

"But maybe we should stop, head outside?"

“Sounds good.”

Ben stood up and offered Shana his hand, leading her outside. Sucking in quite a bit of stormlight when no one was looking, he wove an illusion to cover up their exit, blending them in with the wall.

I will not have access to the internet for about a week in a couple of days, so I’d prefer the plot to be started sooner rather than later. I don’t wanna mess up anyone else’s conversations with it, though, as it definitely will interrupt them. Is everyone else ok with plot that will end the normal (non Radiant/voidbringer related stuff) parts of prom or should I wait a while?

@everyone at prom

Draug picked out the highschool where prom was at from his vantage point. He'd visited there once or twice in the past few weeks, just to see where it was.

He hadn't gone today either. The others didn't want him watching over them; they felt safe. Voidbringers hadn't made any attacks at all for the last two weeks- there hadn't even been a sighting. Why would they change now?

Draug agreed with them, sort of. It was unlikely an attack would come. But he'd made them all take at least a little Stormlight, just in case.

On 7/8/2019 at 10:46 AM, BookishOcelot said:

“Yeah.” 

Oh god oh god i’m out of conversational topics what do I do now oh no

“So, what do you think of Prom so far?”

I am officially the least smooth person alive. 

"Well, I'm with you, so pretty great." Crap, was that too forward? 

Edited by Emperor Stick

“Yeah, I’m fine. I broke my ankle when I was a kid and it’s never healed properly.  For some reason stormlight won’t fix it.” She sighed. “But I got what really matters - the chocolate strawberries.” 

ahhhhh what do I say

“And your comment wasn’t too forward. But now you can claim you swept me off my feet. Literally.”

7 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Ashlyn was slightly startled by the question, “Uh, yeah. Why?”

Rob sighed and nodded, moving from straightening up his coat to looking up at Ashlyn.

“Thanks. It’s just, I had a date.” His eyes quickly moved to where Leona was standing, in Flid’s arms as he caught her from slipping, and looked away quickly because it was impolite to stare.

Had a date. And, I guess I was just wondering if anything was wrong, you know, with me or something.” He shuffled his feet. He felt small, but he didn’t show it. He was a Stoneward.

Someone’s pants fell down, and underneath on their underwear were funny phrases Rob knew the kid was going to get teased for. He looked and saw it was the same guy who’d teased him a little before. For the most part, bullies left him alone, as it was impossible to get any reaction out of him. But, there were always people with their sharp words, odd looks.

Edited by I think I am here.