The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Awesome! Have fun! We'll miss you and your memes.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, The Last Post said:

And you can’t Shard?

No, because one of the many rules is that devices are only to be used for a "missionary purpose." I think.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

3 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Hehe, we should not post on here for two years in honor of Ethan, that way he will have the record for the longest time winning:P

I actually wouldn't mind that, but I bet you anything someone else would ruin it :P 

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

*@s Chaos to lock thread*

I wonder if he would? If it was for somebody besides the person asking, to do something nice instead of just the asker wanting to win. There are significantly less intimidating mods we could ask, too :ph34r:

*Makes the last post before Chaos locks the thread*

Also, realistically, In addition to not being able to access the shard due to mission rules, Ethan simply will not have time to access the shard. When they say "full time missionary" They really mean it. 24/7/365 Missionary work. 

Just now, Cadmium Compounder said:

*Makes the last post before Chaos locks the thread*

Also, realistically, In addition to not being able to access the shard due to mission rules, Ethan simply will not have time to access the shard. When they say "full time missionary" They really mean it. 24/7/365 Missionary work. 

HE SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL

*lets out war cries*

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

I wonder if he would? If it was for somebody besides the person asking, to do something nice instead of just the asker wanting to win. There are significantly less intimidating mods we could ask, too :ph34r:

We could hold a contest for the friendliest mod:P

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

HE SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL

*lets out war cries*

We could hold a contest for the friendliest mod:P

*screams war cries of prophet names* 

Oh my goodness, do you think they'd be mad if I...I really want to make a poll in General Discussion now. Or 17th Shard Discussion. 

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*screams war cries of prophet names* 

Oh my goodness, do you think they'd be mad if I...I really want to make a poll in General Discussion now. Or 17th Shard Discussion. 

Perhaps we could ask one of the more friendly mods if they would think if that’s all right with the rest of their kind

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Perhaps we could ask one of the more friendly mods if they would think if that’s all right with the rest of their kind

I'll go do that. (Wish me luck, hopefully they won't strike me down) 

The current list isn't up to date, anyone have one? List all the mods you can think of without @ing them. 

8 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I'll go do that. (Wish me luck, hopefully they won't strike me down) 

The current list isn't up to date, anyone have one? List all the mods you can think of without @ing them. 

Oh boy... I always forget who’s a mod and who’s not. Here’s what I can think of: Chaos, Mestiv, Alvaron (that’s how you spell his name, right?), and Voidus. Like I said, I’m really ignorant:P

Well, since when I leave, I'm going to make a Last Post on here before I leave, that was the plan I mentioned a couple pages back. And then I would win for two years until I got back. 

The Last Post before I leave. . .

Edited by Ethan_Sedai