The Last Post Wins!!!!!

6 minutes ago, EXPERIENCE said:

Not working

Dane it!  (yes, i know i said dane it was not an accident) I was trying so hard. I guess I just have to go back to Chortling hysterically while eating waffles and a tub of ice cream all by my self.:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, EXPERIENCE said:

@Booknerd Maybe you should just change your username to FRUSTRATION.

I dido this proposition. And i do not know if i am using the word proposition correctly.

26 minutes ago, McWafy said:

I dido this proposition. And i do not know if i am using the word proposition correctly.

So be it. The Final Ascension. Gone be Booknerd to be remembered only in signature and the Tittles of Booknerds Guide to the Cosmere which will continue under the same name. I AM FRUSTRATION!

Edited by Frustration

1 minute ago, Booknerd said:

So be it. The Final Ascension. Gone be Booknerd to be remembered only in signature and the Tittles of Booknerds Guide to the Cosmere which will continent under the same name. I AM FRUSTRATION!

Yee

Wins with chortling waffles.

3 hours ago, Feruchemal Bowser said:

5 years later...

Bowser is doing good in his lessons, Jax is a little behind. For the race of feruchemal pandas are suprior.

5 more years...

Bowser jr is now a master feruchemist, Jax is...well...struggling. I realized, that Jax is still at square 1 because hes not a feruchemist at all! (this is where you gasp.) A couple days later I feel like an Idiot because, hes a freaking MISTBORN! No wonder he failed every single test and task. Nevertheless Im still proud of him for just being a mistborn, for they are rare. I am sending Jax to a strange man named Kesier, im sure you do not know who im talking about. I am worried for Jax because he´s with a strange man, (who is probably crazy.) but I did have a feeling that this was the right decision. Kelsier said that Jax will be back in 6 years. I am a little glad however, that Jax is leaving, for he go bullied quite a bit by Bowser. Jax left 3 days ago. Earlier today Bowser asked me why did you name me bowser, I said that would take a lot of explaining. But I told him, and it took all night...

Till next time...    

Edited by Feruchemal Bowser

10 minutes ago, Frustration said:

That's Frustrating. :lol:<_<

Actually, I have a question. If you are always frustrated/frustrating others, would you not have to keep getting more proficient at annoying others so to ensure frustration endures? Because at a certain point, I feel like annoyingness just becomes taken for granted. 

Just now, Soulbinder said:

Actually, I have a question. If you are always frustrated/frustrating others, would you not have to keep getting more proficient at annoying others so to ensure frustration endures? Because at a certain point, I feel like annoyingness just becomes taken for granted. 

One of the reasons I like Hoid so much.

Also being new to the Vessel I can still see that Frustration has it's place, I hope I can last.

5 minutes ago, Soulbinder said:

Well, I guess if you start getting ignored, that would frustrate you and therefore grant you more power. Also, are you to blame for raisin cookies? Because those frustrate me.

1 minute ago, EXPERIENCE said:

NO!! You didn't do all caps! :(

You only need to capitalize the F in Frustration. *Epic music starts playing, but immediately changes to white noise*