The Last Post Wins!!!!!

You are probably around 15 right now. And have no problem in living for another x60 years of current age. Why do you think you will feel any different after a thousand years?

Also, you can't die by any means? What will happen if you jump into a black hole?

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

1 minute ago, Danex said:

“Thats the thing about being immortal, it gets really easy to procrastinate.” - MeLaan

Theres no living without dying. No incentive to actually do anything at all. 

I one hundred percent agree with this 

But would you ever actually do it? Even with an eternity? What about the things that you don’t directly want to do? If you were immortal you’d always immediately eat the marshmallow, so to speak. The only reason any immortal person would ever deny instant gratification isn’t because they know they’ll get something better if they wait, it would be because they would have lost the determination to do anything, even the things they want to.

Just now, Danex said:

But would you ever actually do it? Even with an eternity? What about the things that you don’t directly want to do? If you were immortal you’d always immediately eat the marshmallow, so to speak. The only reason any immortal person would ever deny instant gratification isn’t because they know they’ll get something better if they wait, it would be because they would have lost the determination to do anything, even the things they want to.

??

If live an eternity, I will have infinite patience. I can ALWAYS  play the long game. I never need to settle for something less. This is literally the opposite of what you are saying.