The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube

it was a book first, then a movie, then a musical, so if you just search “Tuck everlasting”, the book or movie might come up first. Search “Tuck Everlasting Musical” and you’ll find it

There's an 11 yr old girl who wants adventure but is trapped in her house then she follows a toad into the woods and finds a boy drinking water and shes like ooh im thirsty and hes like no u cant hav this water imma hav to kidnap you and take you to my fam then they tell her that they are immortal bc they drank that water and the boy (whos eternally 17) basically proposes and is like wait six years drink the water then we get married but his dad and brother are like hecc naw you don't want to live forever it sucks and she ultimately decides not to drink

oh wait i forgot the man in the yellow hat suit from curious george yeah hes the villain his grandma told him about an immortal family and hes spent his whole life searching for them

also theres a super cute lil deputy boi who just wants to be deputy and hes like hec yes something finally happened in this dumb town lets find a missing girl

Ye that’s pretty much it. Oh, also miles is depressed.

sadboi hours to rival Kal

because his wife pulled a Karen and took the kid.

because *witchcraft*

like geez Mile’s wife who I’m now referring to as Karen for the rest of forever, haven’t you heard of a magic spring before.

Edited by Danex

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

There's an 11 yr old girl who wants adventure but is trapped in her house then she follows a toad into the woods and finds a boy drinking water and shes like ooh im thirsty and hes like no u cant hav this water imma hav to kidnap you and take you to my fam then they tell her that they are immortal bc they drank that water and the boy (whos eternally 17) basically proposes and is like wait six years drink the water then we get married but his dad and brother are like hecc naw you don't want to live forever it sucks and she ultimately decides not to drink

oh wait i forgot the man in the yellow hat suit from curious george yeah hes the villain his grandma told him about an immortal family and hes spent his whole life searching for them

also theres a super cute lil deputy boi who just wants to be deputy and hes like hec yes something finally happened in this dumb town lets find a missing girl

I read the plot on wikipedia, and the let me just say, the girl was STOOPID

1 minute ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I read the plot on wikipedia, and the let me just say, the girl was STOOPID

wait why

oops double post sorry got a lil caught up in the moment

Edited by DramaQueen

Obviously because you should drink the magic water.

yeah but imagine just living forever and watching all your friends and family who don't have immortality die one by one leaving you with just Jesse Tuck. That would get annoying really quickly.

There's no question at all.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

yeah but imagine just living forever and watching all your friends and family who don't have immortality die one by one leaving you with just Jesse Tuck. That would get annoying really quickly.

Obviously, you give them all immortality too

What circle of life? I don't know about you, but my life seems like a pretty straight line

born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, born, live, die, it's a wheel.