City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

Mike nodded.

"It's Guns n' Ninjas."

He turned to Darkness.

"He already told us, that we can leave and look whats going on in Alleycity. We only needed a name, but now that we have one, we're good to go."

@Vargo Seldon

@Turtle373

@Sherlock Holmes

@I think I am here.

=========

There are compromises and there are compromises. That name is a compromise. :D

Mike will happily tell Anthony about it

@Ark1002

17 minutes ago, Turtle373 said:

so uh what are we going to do now?

Join the mainplot? Lusk called for GB forces, so we could try to spy on PlasmeCore or something like that.
Or we simply try to spy on them/ break into their building? They will all bow before our organized, highly motivated Underlings. :P
Mike will probably contact Bella and ask if she's alright.

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Mike nodded.

"It's Guns n' Ninjas."

Chuckling Mr. Itiah wrote it down.

“Guns n’ Ninjas,” he repeated, writing it down. He’d get the team registered with the Coucil data base soon enough. A team of underlings. He hadn’t seen one in a long while.

He clapped his hands together.

“Alright, it good to meet you guys, and your report has been noted. You’re dismissed.”

—-

Wes felt warm inside that Mike had chosen his compromise idea. Mike was a good leader.

Just now, I think I am here. said:

Wes felt warm inside that Mike had chosen his compromise idea. Mike was a good leader.

Mike nodded and hastily left the room, glad to be out of Mr. Itiah's way. He was a bit surprised by how easy he was off the hook, but he wouldn't complain.

Outside the room he turned to the others.

"I will go to Alleycity, see what is going on there. I,"

He paused, then hastily continued

"I'd be happy if you found the time to come along."

@Turtle373

@Sherlock Holmes

@Vargo Seldon

26 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Outside the room he turned to the others.

"I will go to Alleycity, see what is going on there. I,"

He paused, then hastily continued

"I'd be happy if you found the time to come along."

Wes nodded. “Definitely.”

He checked his reserves. “I still have a little stored in my metalminds. But mainly,” he continued quietly.

“I’m just glad I’m out of that room.” He looked to Mike with wide eyes.

“If we ever have to report to Mr. Itiah again, can I be out of it, sir? Please?”

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Hell yeah!" Seom said. 

"Thank you!"

Mike smiled brightly at her.

Then he looked at Wes, shook his head.

"I'm no sir, Wes. I'm just Mike."

And it would be great if you used it, and didn't call me Madonna or Maria or Marco or whatever the higher ups had used so far.

"I thought we might contact Bella, she should still be in Alleycity. Otherwise we could try to get some information about Plasma Core. So lets go?"

@I think I am here.

@Turtle373

@Vargo Seldon

I already asked Ark in Mainplot thread how he wants to rp the infiltration. I really need to head to bed, but feel free to move the characters, or continue to rp here or whatever. I'm too tired to sort that right now and write a usefull entry post in the main plot.

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

"Thank you!"

Mike smiled brightly at her.

Then he looked at Wes, shook his head.

"I'm no sir, Wes. I'm just Mike."

And it would be great if you used it, and didn't call me Madonna or Maria or Marco or whatever the higher ups had used so far.

"I thought we might contact Bella, she should still be in Alleycity. Otherwise we could try to get some information about Plasma Core. So lets go?"

@I think I am here.

@Turtle373

@Vargo Seldon

"I'm in" Zan said. Mike was young and unsure of himself, but he was smart and listened to the others, he would make a good leader.

@I think I am here. @Sherlock Holmes 

Mike looked at Wes and then nodded.

"Just call me what you want to."

He conceded the point. It was all better than if they called him Madonna or Monica. With a start he ealized he hadn't ansered his other question.

"You don't need to come along Wes. Feel free to do whatever you are comfortable with. I'm not your superior."

When he received a message from Darkness, that he was ready to go he texted back, that he was on his way.

@I think I am here.

I'll move him to the main plot thread. Sry for forgetting the question ;)

Edited by Sorana

• 2 weeks later...

Tels walked along, feeling fairly confident that these were indeed Ghostbloods. He felt a slight worry though; coming here meant there was no going back. But to serve the Ghostbloods- and perhaps receive a little pay- this was what Tels was made for. “If I may make the inquiry, where are we going?” Tels asked the men on both of his sides. Not panicked or worried; merely curious.

• 1 month later...

A dark figure approached the city.  He stood atop a hill, overlooking his prize.  It would not be long before it was his...

He walked forwards, silently slipping through the gate.  The Aonic shielding did nothing to hinder his approach, as his Ghostblood tattoo was still good.  

The grand doors of the Ghostblood great hall were flung open.  The man stood there.  He was plated in dark armor, outlined in red.  His helmet obscured his face in darkness.  He held nothing in his hands, and appeared to be unarmed.  He dramatically stepped into the center of the room, regarding all around him.  

Finally, in a gravelly, distorted voice, he spoke.  "Follow me, or die.  I challenge the leaders of this guild to step forwards and face me. "

@I think I am here. @Sorana @Ax's Boyfriend