City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

The guards followed his command. Some of them made sure to get the civilians out of the way.

According to our current system, character advancement is only possible within the 150 points border. Given that Ark uses a NPC, I don't want to nitpick, but please keep in mind, that if you run into a discussion about who can or can't do something both the npc and the vague advancement could be problematic.

Edited by Sorana

10 hours ago, Sorana said:

According to our current system, character advancement is only possible within the 150 points border. Given that Ark uses a NPC, I don't want to nitpick, but please keep in mind, that if you run into a discussion about who can or can't do something both the npc and the vague advancement could be problematic.

Let's just say that he's become very skilled with the sword.  He's by no means an expert yet, like he is with throwing and hand-to-hand, but he can hold his own in any fight.

Darkness drew two short katana's from his back, and twirled them in a complex, but showy, kata.  He then stepped out onto the floor, walking slowly and cautiously towards Ark.  

Here we go again Ark :lol:.

@Ax's Boyfriend

Ark grins. A fight. It had been far too long.

"How do you wish to do this? A formal duel? A fight to the death?"

He chuckled, taking a step forward.

"I prefer a deathmatch, personally."

The sand around him swirled quickly, and the crystal grew in long jagged spikes along his arms. His swords grew longer still, and as he stepped, the ground shook. He was a man, in a monster suit of purple crystal. And the sand around him made it all the worse. The woman on his right, the one who had teleported him here, administered a light red poison to his blades and spikes.

He took another step forward.

"Ladies first."

13 hours ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Ark grins. A fight. It had been far too long.

"How do you wish to do this? A formal duel? A fight to the death?"

He chuckled, taking a step forward.

"I prefer a deathmatch, personally."

The sand around him swirled quickly, and the crystal grew in long jagged spikes along his arms. His swords grew longer still, and as he stepped, the ground shook. He was a man, in a monster suit of purple crystal. And the sand around him made it all the worse. The woman on his right, the one who had teleported him here, administered a light red poison to his blades and spikes.

He took another step forward.

"Ladies first."

I'm confused.  Can I get a character bio for this guy?  Also, Ark is the one that likes trees right?

Darkness said nothing, opting to let his silence intimidate his opponent.  Then, he sat on the ground.  

He became perfectly still, like a stone.  Then he waited.

It isn't there already?

He has a powerful amberite aether and medium sand mastery.

Wrong Ark. This Ark is Arkos Garfield Alexander Ohne Maximus Hölle Hamilton Julian Kingsley Ebony III.

He growled. "Weak."

He stepped within inches of Darkness.

The crystal of one blade dissipated, and crystal instead grew in a box around Darkness, with a small connection to the foot of the crystal.

He left a two foot by two foot hole.

"Move, or you will die."

17 hours ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

He growled. "Weak."

He stepped within inches of Darkness.

The crystal of one blade dissipated, and crystal instead grew in a box around Darkness, with a small connection to the foot of the crystal.

He left a two foot by two foot hole.

"Move, or you will die."

Ah, from Aether of Night.

Darkness held still.  A small smile graced his face, then he realized that Ark couldn't see it through the helmet.  

In a sudden explosion of motion, the crystal exploded outwards.  Pieces were hurled to the far ends of the room like shrapnel.  And Darkness was gone from the epicenter.  

Instead, he was behind Ark. 

He struck with several small knives, embedding them to the hilt on the amber.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Vargo Seldon said:

Darkness held still.  A small smile graced his face, then he realized that Ark couldn't see it through the helmet.  

In a sudden explosion of motion, the crystal exploded outwards.  Pieces were hurled to the far ends of the room like shrapnel.  And Darkness was gone from the epicenter.  

Instead, he was behind Ark. 

He struck with several small knives, embedding them to the hilt on the amber.

Sorry, one small problem with this.

You physically.can't break amberite. Says so right in the book. It's invincible, except to things like shardblades, or other aethers. So you'll kinda need to get... everything totally can't be done in there.

@Vargo Seldon

Edited by Ax's Boyfriend

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Goldeneye63 said:

I arrive at the gates.

Usually we use 3rd person in this rp, as people are allowed to have more than one character.

The guards incline their head in greeting, their hands never far from their weapons.

"Welcome to the city of Oasis. What is the reason for your arrival?"

On 11.8.2019 at 1:10 AM, Goldeneye63 said:

Gunter shows the guard his tattoo and says "My name is Gunter."

The guard nodded and turned around, contacted someone.

"They say, that you are to contact someone called Mike in Alleycity. If you want to, that is. The mission is dangerous, so if you go or not is up to you."

We don't have much going on apart from the mainplot atm. There will be a GB plot next era, set here in Oasis, but that won't start until Era 4, so if you want to hop in now, the mainplot offers a good way. Mike is my GB character, just tag me should you move Gunter.

On 8/14/2019 at 2:34 AM, Sorana said:

The guard nodded and turned around, contacted someone.

"They say, that you are to contact someone called Mike in Alleycity. If you want to, that is. The mission is dangerous, so if you go or not is up to you."

Gunter nodded, "I accept this mission."

@Sorana

Edited by Goldeneye63