1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

Yeah, sorry I didn't make it clear. 

Oh, that's fine. In fact, it's great! Who better to meet Jade herself than the Van Fam! I'm quite excited for this.

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles, how many more prelude posts are you planning before we meet up at Destination Donuts?

9 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Oh, that's fine. In fact, it's great! Who better to meet Jade herself than the Van Fam! I'm quite excited for this.

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles, how many more prelude posts are you planning before we meet up at Destination Donuts?

None. I was planning to either have them approach the shop or already be there next post. 

Just now, winter devotion said:

Well, for the prior. The second is more or less inevitable. :P

Doctor: What do you mean, he had two heart attacks, a stroke, an aneurism, and a fatal bout of indigestion all at the same time? How is that even possible? 

Anyway—I'm good to go whenever. Plan was to wait a couple posts to get everything established, but if something else would work better, I'll do that.

12 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Doctor: What do you mean, he had two heart attacks, a stroke, an aneurism, and a fatal bout of indigestion all at the same time? How is that even possible? 

Anyway—I'm good to go whenever. Plan was to wait a couple posts to get everything established, but if something else would work better, I'll do that.

Post when they're ready, then maybe one Liam, and I think we can jump into a google doc for a colab? 

9 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Just a question: What is with the images in the posts? I'm assuming it shows what epic is what, but is there anything else to them? How did that idea start?

That's the gist of it. Just to show whose point of view a post is from. Especially for people who do multiple POV in a single post it's helpful.

It's used pretty frequently in fantasy novels that have multiple povs so I guess we took it from those. (Wheel of time, Stormlight, etc.)

Just now, Voidus said:

That's the gist of it. Just to show whose point of view a post is from. Especially for people who do multiple POV in a single post it's helpful.

It's used pretty frequently in fantasy novels that have multiple povs so I guess we took it from those. (Wheel of time, Stormlight, etc.)

I'm pretty bad at remembering to put my in, hahaha. 

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

It's amazing what confronting your deepest fears instead of burying them deep down inside can do for your interpersonal skills. :P 

"So, like, you DON'T repress your emotions until they burst out in a face so terrifying it'll literally traumatize anyone who sees it and murdifying the heck out of anyone who even remotely infringes on your freedom cuz of past trauma? What is that even like."

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

"So, like, you DON'T repress your emotions until they burst out in a face so terrifying it'll literally traumatize anyone who sees it and murdifying the heck out of anyone who even remotely infringes on your freedom cuz of past trauma? What is that even like."

It was at this point Jade became uncomfortable with this line of questioning, offered Kokichi a donut, and disappeared, shouting "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE GIRL BEHIND THE CURTAIN" as she did. 

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

It was at this point Jade became uncomfortable with this line of questioning, offered Kokichi a donut, and disappeared, shouting "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE GIRL BEHIND THE CURTAIN" as she did. 

And Nathan looks into the character like he's on the office?