The Elimination Game

Yeah, I feel like doing this without the approval of people might end up being seen as offensive. I am sure a lot of people (most likely the ones involved in this thread, for starters) will be okay if asked, but I suggest asking for approval from everyone first. I consent to being part of an eventual list, so we have one person at least. And I suspect that @Ashspren @AonEne and @Rebecca would be okay with it, since they liked the idea. 

Others, we should ask.

1 hour ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Yeah, I feel like doing this without the approval of people might end up being seen as offensive. I am sure a lot of people (most likely the ones involved in this thread, for starters) will be okay if asked, but I suggest asking for approval from everyone first. I consent to being part of an eventual list, so we have one person at least. And I suspect that @Ashspren @AonEne and @Rebecca would be okay with it, since they liked the idea. 

Others, we should ask.

I'm definitely fine with it! Toaster, how about you?

I'm all for it too. Okay, I'll find everyone who's on this thread.

If you're on the list and want to be, great! Please say so, and thanks very much.

If you're on the list and don't want to be, then you have my apologies for tagging you over here! Please tell us that you want to be taken off, and I'll do it ASAP.

@AonEne

@Ashspren

@Toaster Retribution

@Rebecca

@Matias

@Apollyon

@goody153

@ScarletSabre

@The Harlem Worldhoppers

@CrazyRioter

@BitBitio

@StrikerEZ

@Cadmium Compounder

@Snipexe

@Mistspren

@Gray to

@Shalladolin Khalinevar

@Nohadon

@I think I am here.

@Akhar

@Personification

@Ark1002

@Life&Death

@HeyLookItz

@wiritos

That's everyone who posted on this thread. I believe all of them/us played at least once except for Shalladolin.

11 minutes ago, AonEne said:

If you're on the list and want to be, great! Please say so, and thanks very much.

If you're on the list and don't want to be, then you have my apologies for tagging you over here! Please tell us that you want to be taken off, and I'll do it ASAP.

@AonEne

@Ashspren

@Toaster Retribution

@Rebecca

@Matias

@Apollyon

@goody153

@ScarletSabre

@The Harlem Worldhoppers

@CrazyRioter

@BitBitio

@StrikerEZ

@Cadmium Compounder

@Snipexe

@Mistspren

@Gray to

@Shalladolin Khalinevar

@Nohadon

@I think I am here.

@Akhar

@Personification

@Ark1002

@Life&Death

@HeyLookItz

@wiritos

That's everyone who posted on this thread. I believe all of them/us played at least once except for Shalladolin.

I’m definitely fine with it! This is going to be sooo much fun! 

We should probably only do positive things, though, unless it’s obvious that you’re teasing.  

1 minute ago, Ashspren said:

We should probably only do positive things, though, unless it’s obvious that you’re teasing.  

Oh, yeah, definitely. Also, it should be stuff that only Sharders would get, or at least only Sanderfans.

I forgot to say, but if you WANT to be on the list and aren't, say so and I'll add you in! :D

24 minutes ago, AonEne said:

@AonEne

@Ashspren

@Toaster Retribution

@Rebecca

@Matias

@Apollyon

@goody153

@ScarletSabre

@The Harlem Worldhoppers

@CrazyRioter

@BitBitio

@StrikerEZ

@Cadmium Compounder

@Snipexe

@Mistspren

@Gray to

@Shalladolin Khalinevar

@Nohadon

@I think I am here.

@Akhar

@Personification

@Ark1002

@Life&Death

@HeyLookItz

@wiritos

I want to be! And i'm in si it's okay,but I hadnt ever played

On 8/19/2018 at 9:26 PM, wiritos said:

Eliminated Vin she is already a bit goth if you think it. Who is more likely to be chosen president in real world?

15 minutes ago, wiritos said:

...it's okay,but I hadnt ever played

Yes, you did. :)