These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

8 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I dare very easily actually! (How is wisdoms not a word?) Maybe we could change it to post numbers :P 

Nah, that'd just encourage things like posting as much as you can just to see the title change. I like it how it is, it's a pretty good system. Perfect? No, but it is good.

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Nah, that'd just encourage things like posting as much as you can just to see the title change. I like it how it is, it's a pretty good system. Perfect? No, but it is good.

well I meant getting a paper hat, not the titles :P I just want the paper hat. It's important to me

On 24.3.2023 at 6:54 PM, Robin Sedai said:

How dare you :o I'm just communicating the ancient wisdoms. To even suggest that I would make up such a thing!!!!!

Amazing, how such an ancient wisdom escaped me, who was here way before you. Would I not know about the paper hats had they existed, even if I didn't have one?

Also, it's heresy to claim anyone but the mods has magical powers.

11 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

Amazing, how such an ancient wisdom escaped me, who was here way before you. Would I not know about the paper hats had they existed, even if I didn't have one?

Also, it's heresy to claim anyone but the mods has magical powers.

Ah, but you're not at 1337 yet. Once that happens, Hoid sends you a PM and makes you swear not to tell.