The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Both, TVG said with a smile. We use the same magic system, after all. Only, in the randomness, the rules are twisted. You never ask if anything is canonical, you just twist each others' words and go on with it because you ignore the story's integrity. It's no wonder the fourth wall gets broken so often here. The reason why Silence wants to keep this place running is so that he can continue to generate as much Narrativium as possible. 

She sighed. Your anarchy goes against everything that Narration and Storytelling stands for. It is why my children are more prone to its natural form. TVG glanced at Sophie and the blue woman looked away in shame.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Sesquipedalian said:

“I seem to remember your comment on witnessing this was that you were happy that you could contribute to this glorious story. Also, child, us rightful Authors have grown far beyond using simple Narration”

Well forgive me if I chose to use my powers as they were meant to be used. 

1 hour ago, Ookla The Narrator said:

Well forgive me if I chose to use my powers as they were meant to be used. 

“Torturing people? Child, not even Hemalurgy is meant that way.”

Absolute terror was the absolute value of terror, which is negative excitement, so they came from the pit of excitement.

Just now, Ookla the Sesquipedalian said:

“Torturing people? Child, not even Hemalurgy is meant that way.”

Absolute terror was the absolute value of terror, which is negative excitement, so they came from the pit of excitement.

TVG's face fell. I know I have done wrong in the past. I am seeking to make up for that.

5 minutes ago, FatherTiempo said:

FT tisked softly. "I'm sorry, but this is not a healthy mother-daughter relationship. I can recommend a good counselor." FT narrated a reclining couch. "Tell me about your childhood, Sophie."

Sophie glanced at FT. "Umm... Well, I was born here, I guess. Just your run-of-the-mill Narrator. I didn't like interacting with the plot because I knew what happened to Star, my eldest sibling. She... she had a really hard life because of Plot. So I just..." She shrugged.

"I didn't even mention my own name for like a hundred pages after I was created. It wasn't until... oh... page 655. Yeah, page 655, that I really started showing my personality. That was when I met Xinoehp. I didn't like 'im. He was so addicted to the plot, he didn't get how terrible it was. But as I got to know him... He still annoyed me, but he... he was kinda cute." She smiled to herself.

"TVG and Fate work pretty closely together, so I think my little crush is pretty natural. My mom's kids usually get along pretty well with his. I mean, Tom and Tamika are an adorable couple and Star and Pheo are a thing. Maybe it would work with... Xino and me." She blushed and her hair fluttered.

"I met Silence later. It was funny, Xinoehp was super scared of him, but he was so... so awe-inspiring. It gets so loud here sometimes. It makes me scared. But when he came, he was able to make it quiet. I wanted that quiet. I wanted it really bad..." She trailed off picking at the grass. 

"TVG didn't want me to train with him though. She said he was the bad guy. I... still don't get why. But... my mom's not bad, she's just... protective. She's tried really hard recently to make up for what happened to Star. I don't like how Ember and Star worship her like a god, but... I get why they do it. And besides, she did let me pursue Silence later. She was just overprotective of me at first.... Xinoehp... he got me involved with the plot. I didn't want to be, but sometimes the words just happen, they just come out. My anxiety got really bad. Like... really bad. They started bullying me... I was so scared. It was... so... loud..." Tears coalesced in Sophie's eyes and she found she couldn't go on.