The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Astral let a smile creep up her lips. "Yes," she cooed," tossing her hair. "I did. It's nice to know I've managed to crush one soul while I've been here. I only wish I'd been able to feed on his succulent sorrow a little longer." Her mouth began watering at the memory of that delicious moment.

"To understand the complex understanding of Character Theory," The book read. "One must first understand the understanding by which, and for which is understood throughout TLT, that, which is known, in some circles, though in other circles it is not (the distinction is where and where not they are used) one would use this, though those circles are small, that the understanding is not well known."

24 minutes ago, Ookla The Narrator said:

"My prison," she growled, "is this entire [redacted] THREAD!"

“Actually dear, it’s your mind, your body is in a coma, your power projects yourself into this world, but warped. Your power is suppressing your ability to wake up, though when you do, you’ll stop feeling this way.”

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Sesquipedalian said:

“Actually dear, it’s your mind, your body is in a coma, your power projects yourself into this world, but warped. Your power is suppressing your ability to wake up, though when you do, you’ll stop feeling this way.”

5 minutes ago, FatherTiempo said:

"To understand the complex understanding of Character Theory," The book read. "One must first understand the understanding by which, and for which is understood throughout TLT, that, which is known, in some circles, though in other circles it is not (the distinction is where and where not they are used) one would use this, though those circles are small, that the understanding is not well known."

"That's rather confusing, would you mind explaining it in more detail?" FT said, replying to two different strands of Plot simultaneously.

"Okay, Astral? There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Maybe you should--uh--try and take some deep breaths or something."

Edited by FatherTiempo

Just now, Ookla the Sesquipedalian said:

*bows*
Trewee had recently started using conditioner :P

*sets down popcorn*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Ookla The Narrator said:

*sets down popcorn*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh