The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author slaps his forehead, throat burning. “Why are you so dumb.”

A voice whispered to him from the pedestal. "You have literally godlike capabilities. You can teleport. You could recall the bottle at will. It's not that hard."

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author slaps his forehead, throat burning. “Why are you so dumb.”

“The real question is why are you so pathetic? Your plans to withhold immortality have failed, and all you can do is continue your charade?”

24 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

A voice whispered to him from the pedestal. "You have literally godlike capabilities. You can teleport. You could recall the bottle at will. It's not that hard."

Another voice whispered louder. “Don’t destroy the fabric of the story. I thought you Authors were supposed to be good at that.”

35 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

Uh uh uh. No godmodding. Right now he’s restricted in his powers cuz I said so.

11 minutes ago, NameIess said:

“The real question is why are you so pathetic? Your plans to withhold immortality have failed, and all you can do is continue your charade?”

Another voice whispered louder. “Don’t destroy the fabric of the story. I thought you Authors were supposed to be good at that.”

“I AM NOT PATHETIC! IM TRYING TO MAKE SURE INNOCENT PEOPLE DONT DIE!”

27 minutes ago, NameIess said:

"Hey, I'm just sayin. I didn't give advice, just options."

16 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Uh uh uh. No godmodding. Right now he’s restricted in his powers cuz I said so.

that wasn't godmodding. If he is an Author/Narrator, he does have godlike powers, even if he can't use them effectively. I also missed you saying anything about that, so oops

2 hours ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"Hey, I'm just sayin. I didn't give advice, just options."

that wasn't godmodding. If he is an Author/Narrator, he does have godlike powers, even if he can't use them effectively. I also missed you saying anything about that, so oops

Man, this thread used to be godmod central :lol:

Meanwhile, Lunamor snuck into the room and drank the rest of the “juice”.

11 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I already said I won’t listen to your lies. Although I am impressed you can tell them well enough to fool my cryptic.”

8 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Man, this thread used to be godmod central :lol:

Meanwhile, Lunamor snuck into the room and drank the rest of the “juice”.

“Is that a… Horneater? You know, Root is really bad for you.

Just now, NameIess said:

“I already said I won’t listen to your lies. Although I am impressed you can tell them well enough to fool my cryptic.”

“Is that a… Horneater? You know, Root is really bad for you.

"Your cryptic is SMART! YOU'RE GOING AROUND COMMITTING MASS MANSLAUGHTER!!!"

21 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Actually I think it would be gross negligence, as you've warned him multiple times that it does not, in fact, grant immortality."

27 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Even if there's a chance you're right, the chance that you're lying is the only chance that those we're giving it to have."

59 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"Actually I think it would be gross negligence, as you've warned him multiple times that it does not, in fact, grant immortality."

"I guess. All that matters is that he needs to STOP!"

54 minutes ago, NameIess said:

"Even if there's a chance you're right, the chance that you're lying is the only chance that those we're giving it to have."

"GET A DOCTOR!"

3 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

The voice in the pedestal sighed inaudibly to itself. Again, you have godlike powers. You could just, ya know, heal them...

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar, watching the once author from the afterlife, was collapsed on the floor with laughter.

"Please, please tell me I never sounded like that," he said between fits of chuckles.

"You. Are. So. Annoying. Both of you. I thought people would stop being annoying after death. WHAT THE HECK!"

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"You. Are. So. Annoying. Both of you. I thought people would stop being annoying after death. WHAT THE HECK!"

"This is TLT," Thaid said, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes, "Death, plot and limits have no real meaning here, other than assigned meaning for temporary plots."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"This is TLT," Thaid said, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes, "Death, plot and limits have no real meaning here, other than assigned meaning for temporary plots."

The Once-Author moaned. "You're the worst. "

1 minute ago, Immortal Platypus said:

He shouldn't've been able to hear that... oh wait. godlike powers. I forgot

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"no, I died because I tried to save the world in..." he hesitated. "Actually, let's skip that part."

"If you say so Mr. Annoying."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"no, I died because I tried to save the world in..." he hesitated. "Actually, let's skip that part."

"Are you the real Thaidakar?" Everyone asked.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"If you say so Mr. Annoying."

"It didn't work very well," whispered the pedestal. "He kinda became a villain for a long time and is also kinda the reason Darkness is alive."

"Oh, and also killed Nameless."

EDIT: They added a "typing" signal in the recently browsing section! It's when they're italicized. 

Screenshot2024-05-1311_24_06.png.c8190706c4306797f725e8d8530a97f5.png

Edited by Immortal Platypus