The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

A couple of sapphire and ruby ones appear. Some of them coalesced into what appears to be Pokemon. The onlookers stagger back in awe and confusion.

Sweet, I'm new to this 17th shard stuff, but I guess hot is a good thing?

Edited by whattheHoid

Apollyon began reciting his favorite piece

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,Thy micturations are to me, As plurdled gabbleblotchits,On a lurgid bee,That mordiously hath blurted out,Its earted jurtles, grumblingInto a rancid festering confectious organ squealer. Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles,Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts,And living glupules frart and stipulate,Like jowling meated liverslime,Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,And hooptiously drangle me,With crinkly bindlewurdles,mashurbitries.Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,See if I don't!”

And he was still storming pissed off that this Hagrid person had invaded his shardness. It was getting crowded with Arnold, Brandy, and the ghanderflaffle. He tried to get the other shards back on track so they could expell Hagrid from his person.