Rules of Warfare

Nohadon

Just now, Mraize said:

Haha. The final list of rules. 

the final list of rules is GOING to be in the original post on page one, the agreements and suggestions have been made somewhere along this page, I just need to compile it together

@Nohadon is it decided we are using the stat based fight system? could you also put the free form roleplay system up there for anyone who wants to do that? I wont want people to be turned off by a complex fighting system,

Also, we do need to go over character creation, and I have a few questions about the rules.

all new members are listed as non-combatants, these people should not get tied up in the alley wars unless they say so otherwise, new members have a 1-month grace period in which they cannot die unless it is in self defence.

How can they not die unless it is in self defense? If they are attacked, they must be fighting for self defense, so that means that they could die at any time. If they attack people in a lethal setting, why shouldn't they be able to die? They instigated a fight, they should be prepared to deal with the consequences.

Duels are a special case, death CAN happen there, with the same penalties, but if over 50% of the audience enjoyed the fight, they can be made a "returned"

I'm not sure I agree with this. Mob mentality is never good. If there is a duel between TUBA and the Liebrary, and TUBA's champion looses, all of the tuba members could say that they liked the fight, and that they want their guy revived.

We may want to consider making a new post for the mediator guild, by having Nohadon be the OP, it makes it seem like the CoC is ahead of everyone else and has the ability to appoint the mediators.

In terms of character creation, I say that so long as its not impossible, (Being a sandmaster who is an elantrian) or too OP, you can choose it. With a few exceptions. I think that if you choose the metalic arts, you should choose your type (mistborn, misting, ferring, full feruchemist, twinborn) and role for the powers. KR's should let the mods know in secret that they want to be one, and the mods will watch them, and model the progression of their Bond. This way they have to RP like a knight. the Mediators would act similarly to their spren.

This also happened at a good time, I need to leave in 3 days and will not be on for another week, just to let you guys know.

Also, Just a note, you guys did not destroy the DA. You did wreck the DoCI. Congrats, but don't go around saying that you beat the DA.

Also, @Archer I would prefer it if you would stop Pm'ing people to join the LA, and instead invite them to this subforum.

Edited by MacThorstenson

I would like to formally, and publicly announce the existence of an organization under the name of TUBA. The Underground Baker's Association. Originally created (by me) with the intention of infiltrating the DA, stealing their recipes, and creating a completely hemalurgy free group of bakeries. Not only that, but bakeries that could produce goods just as good as the ones made by the DA, but without the risk of spikes. These purposes have been fulfilled, as I, and my good friend Tesh, joined the DA's non-hemalurgic Department. (RP aspect here) We now possess the recipes that the DA had. We plan to distribute our baked goods to all who want them. Our plans will soon move forward. And that is all I will say for now. 

Concerning the Light Alley. The LA was a front, as mentioned above, a misinformation campaign against the DA. It was made to appear as if @Archer led the entire thing. On that topic, Archer has done an excellent job of leading our forces.

In the meantime, if I understand it correctly, once these new rules are put into place and ratified, that in order for a Guild to be officially recognized, it must have a thread on this sub-forum. This will be established soon.

I would hope for TUBA to be a peaceful organization, as we focus on supplying the public with delicious Baked goods :) 

29 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

PSA to everyone. Dont start now, but after everything is finalized, all the rules, guilds and what not. I would like to have people stop posting about cookies in the intro threads and post about the social groups sub forum. We will need to attract activity if we want this RP to succeed.

I agree