Hemalurgic Beaver

Toaster Retribution

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Ookla The Frustrated said:

Or the end of the Cosmere, you never know.

Shoot.

The beaver is going to try and kill all the vessels and take all of the Shards itself.

Or create an army of sixteen beavers to each hold a Shard and then take over everything.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

why is this a thing?

Because it is a thing of awesomeness, and this kind of thing just kind of happens on the internet, as seen here: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/22/world/europe/boaty-mcboatface-what-you-get-when-you-let-the-internet-decide.html. Thank you for asking this question and pulling it back from a year and a half ago so I can bask in this majesty. This has been going for apparently five years, and I have been missing out. 

I haven't even read this before and it brings back good memories of school joking about, you guessed it, beavers. My friends and I looked at a beaver and started coming up with explanation that could be drawn from a picture without really knowing anything about the animal. In the end, we had concluded that beavers were 300 lb monsters that would fling themselves through the sky using their tails, stripping the land of nutrients with their massive teeth. Good times.

What is it about beavers that make you look at them and conclude that they will take over the world? I don't get it, but apparently that's a thing.

No! No, we killed you. WE KILLED YOU!

On another note: yes, this is awesome. And also, when you put a bunch of book nerds together, they will create a monster, apparently. And @Toaster Retribution (the creator of the thread) willing, we can report the OP and have it transferred to general Cosmere, to discuss the crazyness of the Hemalurgic Beaver and his fabrials.