So the deal with truthless: does the game end if he is lynched?

And when is rollover? 

Current feelings: Eternum seems a bit elim like. There was a bit of suspicions thrown about by him on both sides of an argument earlier. I'll go back now and see if I can quote it in.

Edited by Megasif

21 minutes ago, Elithanathile said:

Eh, if you did I didn't notice. And just saying which alignment you could or couldn't or aren't or are isn't enough to clear you. As you said, don't trust anybody in this game. You seem to be drawing attention by the whole truthless/alignment thing. You could still be villager, but it seems like distracting attention away from your actual role and possible alignment to me. So yeah, you're probably village, unless you're not.

So I'll be suspicious for a while, sorry bout that. (sorrynotsorry)

Oh yeah, not saying my alignment or role either. Sorry guys, but you have no reason to trust me if I do say it since it's literally just my word and means nil in this game. So going to keep that to myself where I'm less likely to get badgered about it or told to use it or killed for having it. If I do share, it will be in PMs with people I trust. Which is currently none of you.

Edit: Oh yeah, it was mentioned to me that Elithanathile is a bit of a mouthful, (Keyboardful? Fingerful?) so it can be abbreviated to Elith or Elth if you guys want to. Hope that helps or something.

Ah yeah all chill, trust no one and such. 

I dunno about the squire as an Eliminator thing to say anyway, it seems like just an awkward turn of phrase. 

@Jondesu

In reply to Rae, I just used alignment and role as intechangeable, which I now realize I shouldn't have.

I also wasn't so much adding to rae's question as I was asking why he hadn't answered the question himself yet.

Edited by Megasif

1 hour ago, Arinian said:

Right now I will vote for Stick, basicaly it's gut read, plus her behavior looks for me as one that usual for her when she is elim.(I will admit that it's hard to guess Stick's alignment and I'm usually wrong about her... but this time I feel sure about that more then usually, anyway I don't think that others have better suspects).

23 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Also kind of a bad gut read on Stick and Jondesu.

hahaa.jpg.da46cb74fe24eb75315c28dd7a2a09b5.jpg

Cant really argue against gut reads. :P

Dan eyes the tall man asking him questions. Does Dan have a bow? Certainly not. His name? Ah, yes. Dan opens his mouth to answer when the man suddenly shouts 'It’s you who killed them aren’t you?'

'I am the human Dan,' Dan replies patiently. 'Who are you accusing me of killing? Them?' Dan motions toward the bodies' general direction with leave-like fingers. 'As you can see, Alrin, I, Dan, is unarmed,' Dan slowly spreads his arms to show that he indeed is unarmed. 'and couldn't possibly have shot an arrow through the man. And I was no where near close enough Brightness Kenara to have killed her.'

17 minutes ago, Megasif said:

And when is rollover? 

Current feelings: Eternum seems a bit elim like. There was a bit of suspicions thrown about by him on both sides of a argument earlier. I'll go back now and see if I quite it in.

The game doesnt end, but everyone who votes on the Truthless and gets them lynched die (unless they're protected, of course).

31 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Sorry if that's all a bit scattered. I kind of just read over the whole thread again(not necessarily from beginning to end) and commented while I went. Here's a better organized list I guess - Village reads: Megasif, Sami, Winter, Rae, Drake(ish), Bard, DA. Elim reads: Eternum, Stick, Jondesu, Flash.

The classic 'STINK doesn't exist' reads list. 

Maybe there should be a thread of SE players genders somewhere, just so people don't get mixed up. I can say that I am a confirmed human male. And still not sure if STINK's a He or She.

And should I be happy or sad that Lopen doesn't think anything of me?

I kind of want to vote Ecth, but there's obviously not enough reasons for me to. Mostly gut.

Eternum seems a little suspicious, but this is their first game, and lynching them C1 would be rude. XD

I'm sort of thinking Rae might be the truthless.

I'll read the thread again soon when I'm on desktop and vote with proper reasoning. (Probably)

Edit: stink is a he, elith

Edited by _Stick_

So went back and checked and the main reason I was suspicious of Eternum actually doesn't exist. I think I misread their post. And the other reason might be because they were suspicious of me. Still not totally cleared for me but not as suspicious atm.

Edited by Megasif

13 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

I kind of want to vote Ecth, but there's obviously not enough reasons for me to. Mostly gut.

Eternum seems a little suspicious, but this is their first game, and lynching them C1 would be rude. XD

I'm sort of thinking Rae might be the truthless.

I'll read the thread again soon when I'm on desktop and vote with proper reasoning. (Probably)

Edit: stink is a he, elith

I could see Rae as Truthless. The asking people what their alignment is both in and out of PMs seems like it would look suspicious to someone tryin to be seen that way but also not an eliminator thing to do.

8 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

@Elbereth Do the Dustbringers cause a player's vote to be invalid on the same cycle they target them, or does it apply to the cycle after?

The same cycle that the person is targeted. 

4 hours ago, Flash said:

For that matter, how did Haelbarde die anyway? Did he even sign up? Is this like QF14? 

He signed up, yes, and then had to drop out. And Lorna wanted his head. :P Also, you mean MR14, I believe. 

48 minutes ago, Megasif said:

And when is rollover? 

Stick is correct. The game does not end when the Truthless is lynched, and rollover is 9pm PDT / 12pm EDT / 5am BST. There's a countdown clock in the first post if you don't want to convert.

12 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

Stick is correct. The game does not end when the Truthless is lynched, and rollover is 9pm PDT / 12pm EDT / 5am BST. There's a countdown clock in the first post if you don't want to convert.

It says countdown ended. Or is that just showing on mine.

9 hours ago, Elbereth said:

Nope. Draen got shot with an arrow in the middle of everyone, and then Kenara went to look at him and died while kneeling over his body. 

Prediction: Draen only faked being killed, and then stabbed Kenara with a shard dagger when she went to investigate!!! :ph34r:

3 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Oh wow. We don't want to die just yet :P

Elims, vote on winter. :D

Hmmm...

So like, this is basically the exact same sort of comment that gave me away as an eliminator the last QF I played.

This comment makes me read elim. And the Road vote wasn't serious.

Road Stick

I'll try not to make a habit of voting on you Stick... Still, last time I did it, you were in fact an eliminator, even if nobody believed me :P

4 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

So like, this is basically the exact same sort of comment that gave me away as an eliminator the last QF I played.

Just because you said it as an elim doesn't mean I would too :P But okay, its D1 and I wouldn't expect people to come up with more solid reasoning. Thought I'd prefer we lynch an elim today over lynching me. :P