Hrm. I've never had to deal with double bluffs before. This is a bit overwhelming. I retracted my vote on the possibility that perhaps we are both village. I need to reconsider my options. I am still inclined towards elim Araris but I do need to consider that possibility. As stated earlier, we CANNOT afford a mislynch. So if I'm going to vote on Araris I'm going to be absolutely 100% sure he's elim. 

And stick, I'll say I'm starting to get a much stronger elim read from you. Which scares me a bit. 

Edited by The Flash

Just now, _Stick_ said:

SAME

hence my vote

But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for all the analysis you've done.

I'm village. And upon that fact I base my logic: 

Dalinar still feels village. 

Stick and Araris seem elim. If they're both elim, they can afford to work together here because of the fact that this is the last lynch where the village has a chance of winning the game. 

But then Wilson says that the elims called in her vote on Araris. Which means either it's a double bluff, or both Araris and I are village. 

Now to you, you do not have the guaranteed fact that I am village. Only I know that for sure (and the elims). Therefore, in your view, you have a choice of two teams: team Flash and team Araris. Me, I believe in Team Flash. People who vote on me are under my suspicion because as a villager in such a crucial situation, the elims are voting on me to basically end this game for us. So villagers please make the right decision. I'll come up with more to say later, but I'm just saying the situation as it is.

Now here's the problem. You said it yourself: only you (and the elims) know you're village. To the rest of us, you are what we think you are based on what you say/do in-thread. You acted pretty weirdly early on in the game, you tunneled on Striker/aster, you tunneled on cloud at one point, and then just...forgot about it (?) when enough people weren't in on lynching cloud. Then you shifted your stance and tunneled on Ecth. And you said, I quote:

At the very least, if he turns elim, it will hard clear Dalinar. 

He flipped town. Even then, now you say:

6 minutes ago, The Flash said:

Dalinar still feels village. 

I mean, all this, plus whatever has happened in this turn till now, sets off a certain alarm in my head that I don't want to ignore.

15 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Now here's the problem. You said it yourself: only you (and the elims) know you're village. To the rest of us, you are what we think you are based on what you say/do in-thread. You acted pretty weirdly early on in the game, you tunneled on Striker/aster, you tunneled on cloud at one point, and then just...forgot about it (?) when enough people weren't in on lynching cloud. Then you shifted your stance and tunneled on Ecth. And you said, I quote:

He flipped town. Even then, now you say:

I mean, all this, plus whatever has happened in this turn till now, sets off a certain alarm in my head that I don't want to ignore.

First off, I already explained my actions early in the game. Second, I have not forgotten about Cloudjumper. I am still suspicious of him. However I recognized my tunneling, which is why I backed off. I decided to instead wait and see what Cloudjumper does, to draw a better conclusion. If Ecth had turned elim, it would have cleared Dalinar completely. But just because ecth turned village, that doesn't make Dalinar elim. Villagers can tunnel on villagers. So I'm still relying on post analysis and gut read for dalinar. And I'm reading that he is a villager. 

2 minutes ago, King Cole said:

I dont know what i stumbled into but im entranced

Welcome! The best place to start is Here, the General Rules and Etiquette thread, which explains the general concept of the game.

There should be a new Long Game with sign ups in about a fortnight, and a Quick Fix, a shorter game, with sign ups in the nearer term.

10 minutes ago, King Cole said:

I dont know what i stumbled into but im entranced

If you PM Haelbarde he'll give you a spec doc. I'll just tell you that because I had an issue with the whole stalking thing lol. 

It's fun

Ok now Orlok is voting araris too????? This is getting a little intense for a double bluff. 

Edited by The Flash
Whoops wrong GM

Ok makes sense. Araris. Don't think Flash is Elim, and Araris basically claimed. But why are the Neutrals voting on him then? It can't be a gamble, because they could easily win requiring no gamble. However, Araris is most likely an Elim, so that is that. But then why? I am so confused. 

Just now, Dalinar Kholin said:

Now I'm confused...is araris a villager? Araris. Unless it's a double play? Why would little wislon tell us this was being called in from the elim's, wouldn't they not want her to say that?

Its mind games. It's all mind games. The Elims are toying with us now. The hour has drawn near, so the Elims want us to have one last futile hope before they crush the village like a gnat and completely obliterate all of our hopes and dreams. We really can do nothing but follow like puppets as they lead us on, twirling our strings around their hands and making us dance, dance, dance for their cruel amusement. Finally the noose has tightened. Finally the Elims have found their victory, and as we thrash and jerk, slowly losing air, the Elims laugh, for the hour has come.

Yes, that was a joke. This doesn't mean anything. Please stop throwing stones at me. 

28 minutes ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

Well, @Seonid, I'm really sorry. The eliminators did blackmail me last night, which means I need to work with them or, they'll attack me, which means El, Joe, Crimsn and I all lose.

Araris.

12 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

Hey, why not? I never made any promises to either side. Araris

:(

When I pushed for a Joe lynch this isn't what I hoped for.

10 minutes ago, cloudjumper said:

Ok makes sense. Araris. Don't think Flash is Elim, and Araris basically claimed. But why are the Neutrals voting on him then? It can't be a gamble, because they could easily win requiring no gamble. However, Araris is most likely an Elim, so that is that. But then why? I am so confused. 

I seem to have missed this?

2 minutes ago, little wilson said:

Oh. Let me rephrase. I know exactly what the other neutrals are doing. They are being consummate trolls.

Guilty as charged, Wilson. Well, El, I am so terribly sorry about that whole thing with Crimsn. Take me back?