And the cycle's over - no more posting in thread, PMs have to shut down now, ladies and gentlemen, which means you get to wait in silence to figure out who lives and who dies since we'll be slightly delayed in posting the write-up due to a technical error. :P

Please hang in there, and here's some nice soothing music to tide you over.

Day 7: Forgotten Words

The silence that descended upon the House and its inhabitants was a watchful one; a wary one. They had won a small victory, earlier that day: they had overcome the treacherous, backstabbing Professor and killed him, even if they’d done more chasing than actual killing. But what the day owed the night was, all in all, very little, and as nightfall shrouded the House in stygian darkness and silence, the rag-tag band of explorers once again split up to see what they could uncover.

His hat pulled low, the shortsword at his side canted for a quick draw, Exion stalked warily through the recesses of the House. He wished for a bit of chalk—for a way to mark the unending maze of corridors. If he was a gambling man (which he was, of course; merely no kingsman, he), Exion would’ve bet that he’d come down this way before: that the House itself warped passageways and rooms to suit its own internal logic.

Whatever that was.

Would make a good story, though, Exion reflected, as he walked on. The sort you told people over cards or dice, after they’d bought you a beer, maybe put coin in your pocket, while they were at it. Of course, that was if he walked out of this, but Exion was fairly certain he’d walk out of this. He’d been in many a hairy scrape over his life, and it was going to take more than this blasted House to do for Exion, as it were.

He drew up short, all of a sudden, shortsword flashing out of the scabbard, as a face loomed up all of a sudden through the murk.

In the flare of light from his match, Aralis grunted, clearly displeased. “Put that thing away before you kill someone with it, boy,” the old man muttered, as the matchlight guttered and went out completely.

In a smooth motion, Exion sheathed his shortsword. His heart was still hammering in his chest – he wasn’t scared, for certain, but Aralis had startled him, and his reflexes were still on edge. Having all sorts of people try to kill him—even that one time where the undead (sorry, Returned) ambushed them in the north—had given him hair-trigger reflexes. Useful in a fix, really.

What’re you doing?” Exion wanted to know.

Searching,” the old man said, with an emphatic clack of his walking stick. “What are you doing?”

Searching, of course,” Exion said, tipping his wide-brimmed hat. “What else is there to do, in this place?”

Finding a good rocking chair,” Aralis said.

Exion just stared at him.

Haven’t found a proper, comfortable rocking chair in this place, you know that?” Aralis continued. “I did find an armchair once, but I haven’t found it again. Really, what you need is a good place to sit down for a moment and close your eyes, and a rocking chair’s just the thing.”

Exion nodded, as if he understood, because really, he had other things to do than to talk to the old man about rocking chairs, although wouldn’t you know it, he had a good story, once, to do with a haunted rocking chair, but Aralis didn’t look the sort to want to hear it.

Be careful,” Aralis said, as they parted ways.

Hmm?” Exion asked, an eyebrow raised.

Ran into C. L. Anky a while back,” Aralis said. “Now, I haven’t seen him around recently, but he did claim to have seen Lifeless around. Something to do with that darned Professor and his mischief. The young people these days…” he clucked disapprovingly.

You don’t think there are Lifeless?”

Haven’t seen any sign of them,” Aralis said. “Just like I haven’t seen any sign of magical pink unicorns or blue-and-purple polka-dotted fairy dragons in here. Don’t think they exist. Dangerous things happen in the dark, though. You’d best watch out for yourself.”

Exion shrugged. “Thanks for the warning,” he said. “I’m no kingsman, but I’m pretty good at taking care of myself.” He wandered off, into the labyrinth.

Silence crept upon the House with the night. But those with the ears to listen soon discovered that the House was not silent. Far from it: it had its own voice, whispers from the sound of boards creaking, hot water pipes dripping—one had spouted a leak somewhere—and then, very distantly, in the faintest of murmurs—a heartbeat.

The shade of Sheon Idris moved through the gloaming.

That woman had fared pretty well, he thought to himself, even without his help. Still, he was brought back to the predicament at hand: getting out of this House. He had a sense it was not as simple as finding an exit: indeed, he could not quite perceive an exit in his…current existential state. And really, Sheon thought, if leaving was as simple as that, no doubt the others would have already left.

He felt—he would admit this—a benign sense of collective responsibility. After all, he and the others were all trying to escape the House, in their respective ways. And if he could help them out—however insubstantially—whyever not?

Well, that’s pretty amazing!” a voice exclaimed. In fact, as far as Sheon Idris was concerned, it was a fairly familiar voice.

There was a man, Sheon Idris remembered—the tour guide, the one who had brought the others into the House. He was here, now, and that was the startling thing: a satchel slung over a shoulder, and carrying what appeared to be a long, thick knife, strapped on. And he was not difficult to make out at all: did that mean he was not part of the Physical Realm?

Kasther was inspecting some feature of the House that was not apparent to Sheon. As Sheon approached him, he glanced about sharply, and then relaxed. “Ah, it’s you,” he said, his gaze focusing on Sheon. “Were you haunting the House all along?”

I remember many things,” Sheon admitted. “But not this.”

Well, so we’ll chalk it down to a ‘maybe’, then,” Kasther muttered. He turned back to studying whatever it was.

What are you doing?” Sheon asked, curious.

Examining the keystone—what are you doing?”

Sheon said, “Trying to find a way out.”

Kasther’s mouth twitched in an almost-smile. “Oh, you should’ve said before! That’s easy. The House plays all sorts of tricks on space. Maybe even time. But if you’re listening right, you can hear it.”

Hear what?”

The heartbeat,” Kasther said, as if it was blatantly obvious. “It’s not just Awakened—it’s very old, a strange use of BioChroma I never really managed to figure out, but extremely fascinating. How else do you kill a beast, ghost?”

You stab it in the heart,” Sheon said, before a thought occurred to him. “Aren’t you as dead as I am?”

Kasther’s form wavered; Sheon was not sure if it had been a delusion, or something else, entirely. Things worked strangely here, separate from the Physical Realm. He was saying something, Sheon just wasn’t sure what it was. “—just lost,” was the only thing he could make out, as Kasther flickered and almost seemed to dissolve entirely.

He’d a piece of information though. A useful one. Find the heart. Stab it. Listen for the heartbeat.

In the silence, the shade of Sheon Idris began to listen. First, he heard the whispers from the sound of boards creaking, hot water pipes dripping.

And then, as a soft undercurrent beneath the ambient noise, he heard it then.

A heartbeat, as faint as the soft sound of a bird’s wings.

A faint glimmer of light, in the darkness: like a firefly.

Be careful,” said a voice.

Frost glanced over at her: a small, luminous figure, sketched in light, and smiled. “Of course, Snow,” he murmured. “I always am.” He’d never quite understood what she was, but Snow had claimed she was something called a ‘spren’, and for want of a better word, Frost had simply accepted that. Certainly, if she was a spirit, Frost had decided she seemed…benign.

There was a sense of oppressive malice about the House. It had only grown stronger: chairs in awkward places, almost as if the House meant to trip them up and fall down flights of stairs and break their necks; sudden splinters in doorframes or on tables, candles guttering when they shouldn’t have, and passageways constantly shifting.

At first, it had merely set everyone on edge—but then the corpses had started appearing, and what did you do about that?

They’d found the Professor, of course, but Frost had a grim, forboding sense about things: he didn’t for a second believe the Professor acted alone, which meant they had to do something about this.

I know,” Snow said, “But I mean careful careful.” She looked about, distrustfully. “I never really told you how bad it was before I found you.” He’d uncorked that dun glass bottle, and then there she was, spilling out, insubstantial as a breeze.

You never mentioned it,” he agreed. He patted at his jacket, making sure the vials of metals were intact. He’d made a promise, after all, and one he intended to keep: he would have to find the recepient and quietly hand the vial in question over. He pulled it out of his pocket and inspected it again, in Snow’s light: shook it, watched the metal flakes settle slowly at the bottom. What was in there, anyway? Alcohol?

And who willingly swallowed metal, anyway?

I don’t remember.” Snow tugged at her hair, a gesture both frustrated and petulant. “What if—” Her voice cut short, and then she screamed, urgent and panicked. “Look out!

It was only because of her warning that Frost danced aside, the knife thrust stabbing through the air where he had been. He fumbled for anything he could use, but of course, he hadn’t found a knife, hadn’t found anything at all, except—the vials!

They would do, in a pinch.

Frost narrowed his eyes as his attacker revealed themselves. “You,”
he snarled, hefting a vial. He smashed it at the killer, a strong underarm toss meant to buy time, and threw himself at the figure, gambling on being able to wrestle the knife away.

It was a surer bet than stumbling blindly in the darkness, anyway.

He clubbed them with the iron vial; they yelped in pain but the knife sawed at the meat of his forearm and he fought through the pain, hitting them with the vial again and again, trying to force them to relenquish the knife.

The Words!” Snow shouted. “Frost, you have to say the Words!”

I don’t know them!” Frost yelled back, but it wasn’t true. They were there, just barely there in his mind, insubstantial, and he didn’t know what they were, didn’t have the time to tease them loose.

With a crunch of broken cartilage and glass, he hit the attacker in the nose, breaking both their nose and the vial. And finally, he wrested control of the knife, snatching it away.

He pointed it at them, breathing heavily.

Don’t move,” Frost said, coldly. “Another move, and I’ll—”

In a blur of movement, they swept his legs from under him, and Frost stumbled forward, and of all the things, he couldn’t keep hold of the colours-cursed knife, and then—

The Words!” Snow shrieked, over the hammering of his heart, the dawning fear as the knife descended.

Snow!” Frost called out.

It was not the Words, whatever those were, but they were his dying words.

Frost was a Surgebinder wtih a Vial of Iron and a Brass-Lerasium Bead!

The Heart of the House has been discovered!

My thanks to Kas for writing this, all upvotes directed to him, as I was busy.

Character List

1. Dr Konwa Arelle (Wonko the Sane) - A biochromantic scholar.
  2. Frost (Doctor12) - He changed his name to something he thought sounded cool. Coincidentally, he is no longer invited to parties. - Surgebinder
  3. Shara (Nyali) - A real estate agent that ain't afraid of no ghost, because she doesn't believe in them.
  4. Stick (I_Am_A_Stick) - A thin piece of wood that has been cut off or that has fallen off a tree. - Explorer
  5. Aralis (Araries Valerian) - Not all-together there.
  6. Yiferien (Daniyah) - A murderous maid with her mind on the property market. - Explorer
  7. Exion (Unodus) - Gambling with his life...
  8. Rotiart (Paranoid King) - Not suspicious at all guys.
  9. Moro (Magestar) - Searching for treasure. - Explorer
  10. Bugsy (Bugsy6912) - Not related to any potential crook.
  11. Doctor Ryan Oglethorpe (phattemer) - Has a strange speaking problem. - Explorer
  12. Quintus (Jondesu) - Entering the mansion. - Explorer
  13. Khaos (little wilson) - A fear junkie.
  14. Isaac 'The Hammer' Jones (Elenion) - In search of treasure. - Explorer
  15. Nightspud (Assassin in Burgundy) - A questionably starchy person. - Explorer
  16. Nathan (Nathanvanduij) - Signed up.
  17. Dr Artie Neuems (Arraenae) - An old gentleman comparing about today's youth. - Explorer
  18. Billy (Darkness Ascendant) - An rural man enamored by the House's appearance.
  19. Arinian (Arinian) - Appearing as himself.
  20. Greg Ronald (STINK) - TBA - Explorer
  21. Locke (Orlok Tsubodai) - George Washington in disguise.
  22. The Guy in the Red Uniform (Ecthelion III) - Too easy...
  23. Aon Deag (Aonar Faileas) - Has no interest in buying, so what is he there for?
  24. Sean (polkinghorndb) - Planning on asset-stripping the House.
  25. C. L. Anky (Clanky) - Hired for investigative purposes.
  26. Prof. Alberd Hae (Haelbarde) - Searching for the research notes of the Five Scholars. - Lifeless Commander
  27. The Lady of Chaos (The_Lady_Of_Chaos) - TBA
  28. Jeffery Wilferson (jefrywlfersn) - TBA
  29. Eques Tempore (Straw) - TBA
  30. Sheon Idris (Seonid) - A shade of his former self.
  31. Juq (JUQ) - TBA 
  32. Huxton (The Young Bard) - He means well but does bad. - Explorer
  33. Kasther (Kasimir) - Intreped young estate agent. - Estate Agent
  34. Kresla (Elbereth) - Wide-eyed and innocent. This cannot end badly.
  35. Mark (Mark IV) - Better than Mark III.

Kasther's Pocketwatch

blu_1481922000.png

Edited by Alvron

Alright. The heart has been found, and we have a means to kill it, if DA can be trusted. My read on that interaction was that he was being honest, so I'll believe him. Do we have anyone who can translate the writing? Or can anyone do it without needing special abilities?

If you translated it last night DA, can you give us further instructions?

@Ookthelion III

Exion clicks his tongue,
"Well, I might not be a Kingsman- or whatever the hell Khaos is- but I ran top-dog at the Cairnholdian prisons for a good three months before they kicked me out, and if there's one thing I learned it's that you gotta keep an eye on the real quiet ones who wear red uniform. Look at him, snickering behind his hand- thinking about how he's going to cook us and steal our cards... We don't even know his name! And you know whats worse? I think he might be a Kingsman..." 

-Nothing personal, Ecthellion. I haven't really got much to go on besides a poke vote, figure I might as well start one because iirc Ecthellion was considered suspicious a few cycles ago, before the whole dani and hael shtick- and I think that warrants following up
-I did a quick glance over all the inactives and none of them really stand out to me- most have been off shard for weeks or Hael has voted for them in previous cycles. 

I think I have mentioned before, but I also am a bit suspicious of Ecthelion. Now, since there is already a poke vote on him, I'll wait and go back through the thread for something more concrete if I decide to vote there.

I just noticed that the Omen that would have converted Hael was found during the first night, so it should be a little easier to find eliminators by looking at people that changed their attitude towards him.

Based on just the lynch from last cycle, I don't really like Unodus, DA, and Ecthelion's responses to the lynch. Each of them abstained entirely from voting, which is just not helpful to the village at all. It seems to me that in light of a claim like the one Wilson made, there are really 2 options, believe Wilson and vote Hael, or believe Hael and vote Wilson. Not doing either doesn't make sense to me, from a village standpoint. When you vote, we get information about you. If you are village, that information will probably  make you more turstworthy. Thus, it is in your best interest to vote.

Last thing for now, Hael's vote was moved from Wilson to himself. So there definitely is vote manipulation in this game, as Wilson said, and I would guess that it is from an inherent ability, since there doesn't seem to be much reason to waste a limited use ability on such a meaningless action.

Do we have any idea what the Surgebinder role does (or did)?

Edited by Araris Valerian

*shrug* I abstained from the vote because Hael talked me into an alliance early in the game- if that wasn't clear from the RP bit. I didn't put down a vote because voting against Wilson would be irrational given the arguments provided, and voting for Hael would be a douchey move on my part. Not that it would have made a difference to the bandwagon anyway- people who threw in their vote late should also be held under the same scrutiny. 

Also, there was no vote manipulation last round- Hael changed his vote to himself at the last minute as he conceded. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Doc was the "thief". Snow was able to bind items to him. It wasn't just metal items he could steal. That just happened to be what he stole because of fluke.

I'm actually more suspicious of the people who completely abstained from talking at all in the thread last cycle. People like @Arinian and @Straw who were online and had usually at least posted once in almost all cycles previous to the Hael lynch (particularly day cycles) and yet said virtually nothing in the thread. Really? Out of the two of them, I am by far more suspicious of Straw.

Here is my evidence against Straw, briefly:

Pre Night 2, Straw was active in the game. He was voting and giving reasons for his votes, and he was trying to encourage activity in others who were being less active/not on the forum. But once Day 3 began, his behavior shifted. Two Omens were found on Night 2. I believe one of those Omens converted Straw.

Day 3 was the Assassin lynch. Straw placed the fourth vote of that turn and the second vote on Assassin. The other votes were on Ecth and Len (who were voting for each other). To me, this looks like Straw wanted someone to die, so instead of placing a vote on someone else, he voted for one of those already voted for since it would mean that he was pushing into lynch territory. His reasoning was a "gut read". He said nothing else for the rest of the day.

On Night 3, when Assassin was found innocent, Straw's reaction was "crud". That's all. Nothing else. Then we have an interesting thing happen: Hael mentions Straw, wanting Straw to explain his vote on Assassin because everyone else had reasons  but Straw didn't. I think Hael noticed that some people were a little suspicious of Straw, and to stop that train before it gained power, Hael helped his teammate out by giving him a way to explain himself there. Which Straw did.

The next time Straw posted in the thread was when DA made his claim about Nathan. Straw threw out the idea that DA seemed to be trying to soft-clear himself by throwing a teammate under the bus. If Nathan is evil, I would bet that DA isn't. Now, I'm personally torn about DA at this point in time. I'm going back and forth about him, because I'm skeptical that there's a village hemalurgist, and his book sounds an awful lot like the last omen that was found. Like, really. But the way Straw jumped onto that makes me think that DA might just be good, and Straw was hoping that if Nathan got lynched or killed and was found to be evil, we'd assume that DA must be evil as well and had been trying to soft-clear himself, so we'd lynch/kill DA next, helping the Traitors out by killing one of our one. It's always nice for team evil when you can tie a villager to a Traitor and incriminate the villager if the Traitor dies. 

Then Straw went silent again. The next time he popped up was the Dani lynch. He placed the third vote on Dani, after myself and Seonid. I'd like to note that I haven't talked to Straw at all in PMs. I also haven't talked to him in the thread. Everyone who voted on Dani that cycle either did it because they knew personally what happened there because they were one of my confidantes, or they had expressed prior suspicion of her/she had done something suspicious in a PM with them. Not so with Straw. It's like he jumped on it just to jump on it. Not dissimilar to the Assassin lynch, in fact. It's like he wanted the death of a villager, and this was an easy one, so he jumped for it. But then a bit later, out of a desire to be "cautious" he said that maybe I could be pulling a WGG with that attack (something that Dani had already suggested before Straw voted on me, and he ignored that completely when he voted on her. Never made the least bit of a mention to being uncertain about what I was saying). It's almost like his team urged him to express hesitation because everyone else was. So he could blend in better.

And this brings me to the Hael lynch. Straw had something to say about every major discussion point in previous cycles. He was active on the forum elsewhere and I would be willing to bet he knew exactly what was going on in the thread. But he said nothing about my scan or Hael's defenses. He just stayed out of it completely. It's like they didn't want to tie any of their team to Hael. So Straw just never posted. And he still hasn't. Throughout this entire game, he's always posted at least once per cycle. But not last cycle. He hasn't said anything in the thread for 10 days. Yet you can tell that he's active on the forums. You can tell that he's paying attention to SE: he just joined Seonid's game. Yet he's not saying anything.

Care to break the silence, Straw?

And you, Arin? You also didn't say anything at all during the Hael lynch. Why is that? What are your thoughts right now? Suspicions? 

I didn't want to vote against either u Wilson or Gael (haelbard) because I wasn't sure if Gael was the elim or u were the elim, and it was pretty clear that everyone was going against Gael. So bandwagoning then would have been suspicious if Gael turned put to be villager and voting against Wilson would have been suspicious if Gael was elim

The thing is, DA, you were pushing pretty hard for the lynch to end and Hael to be saved. You conflated two very different situations (the Dani lynch vs the Hael lynch) and acted like they were the exact same when they weren't. I already explained that the evidence against Dani was circumstantial and that there was actual evidence against Hael. Let me explain what I mean by that.

Dani went aggressively defensive right off the bat and accused me of being behind the attack on myself. If she had instead opened with the fact that someone had told her I was the Mistborn (and who had told her that) before she PMed me and worked to figure out what happened, attempting to prove her innocence that way, she might not've been lynched. Because when it comes to circumstantial evidence, all you have to do is prove that it doesn't work with you. Or that that same evidence can also be applied to others and then you cast reasonable doubt on your guilt and if there's enough reasonable doubt, you'll survive.

Hael tried to do the same thing, only his problem was that there was actual evidence against him so he had to make it look like I was the one trying to get him killed. Now, had he been going toe-to-toe with a person who was less willing to put everything on the line, he probably would've been able to survive the day. I don't think he'd survive the night, but he could've at least survived the day. And this is where the other thing with your comments during the day come in: what happened last cycle has nothing to do with my veteran status or even me. Anyone can do what I did. The problem is that few people are willing to. When you accused Nathan of being an eliminator, and everyone focused on you and started asking questions, you backed down and got wishy-washy, saying that maybe he wasn't an eliminator, but he could be because any inactive could be. Well, that's obvious. Anyone could get converted so anyone could be a Traitor, but why Nathan? No one followed you and you accrued suspicion because you made an accusation with no reasoning or evidence or virtually anything (that couldn't also be applied to literally every other player in the game) and you didn't stick to it.

I countered Hael's defenses, and when he tried to turn things around to make me look suspicious instead (likely in hopes that enough people would get paranoid about me and remove their votes on him or vote for me, and his team could then maybe use vote manip to get me killed instead of Hael), I put my life on the line. He was trying to get people to worry about me, so I made it so they didn't have to worry about me right then. They could wait for the night and decide what to do with me then. I laid it all out and tied my life to his. Anyone can do that same thing. But not many people do, because it can be a little scary, even though it's just a game. Had Hael been good (and I was worried that he was, there at the end), I really would've killed myself last night. When I laid my life on the line like I did, I meant it. Every word.

If you want people to follow you, you need to be willing to do things that give people a reason to follow you. Like being honest, assertive and just generally sticking to what you say. If you believe someone's evil, tell us why you believe that. Don't back down once things get remotely confrontational. No one is going to follow you like a lamb just because you say something, and honestly it wouldn't be fun if they did. I don't want people following me just because I'm me, and they generally don't. I like differing opinions and ideas. It's not fun when everyone just goes "Ok, Wilson has spoken so let's do everything she says because she must be right!" No. I'm not. Ask Len. Ask Dani. I make mistakes, and I shouldn't be followed blindly. But people listen to me because what I say generally makes sense, and people work with me because that makes it easier to keep an eye on me. The "followers" I have aren't followers. They're people who are willing to trust me because I've proven myself to them. And it wasn't easy. But it's something every player has to do, veteran or not.

Wilson, I would like to make a few explanations.

1. Around the time of day three I found out that I had quite a few RL things to do.

2. The reason I said "crud" was because I had meant to take my vote off of Assassin and place in on Araris due to me personally realizing that I had given insufficient reasoning and Assassin didn't seem very evil. 

3. DA has a reputation for being a bit erratic in the past and due to what I have seen before of him I thought that he might be using his reputation to his advantage. I also thought that his accusation was a tad abrupt.

4. The evidence against Dani seemed so large the on only logical thing to do was to vote for Dani.

Wilson, I will send you a PM during the Night turn so we can further talk.

Sorry I didn't vote last cycle. I did my RP and then got distracted due to defending myself from completely unfounded claims in the other game. But now that I'm dead (:angry:), I shall pay more attention.

I think the eliminators are honestly pretty content to just sit back and watch us bicker amongst ourselves; the same few people have been in the spotlight for a while and I'm starting to think the eliminators are more lurkers. So, I'll vote for Orlok, who was on an hour ago.

I'm not sure I agree that not voting to kill Hael makes someone suspicious. I'd think several of the elims would have voted for him the moment Wilson made that post. There's no way Hael wouldn't be lynched that day after Wilson's successful scan, so why would the other eliminators not vote for him?

I've been suspicious of Araris, Aonar, Ecthelion, and DA for quite some time. I don't like the way Ecthelion kept going after Wilson - it seemed like he was trying to rally people against her when there was quite a lot of evidence that she is a villager, and one with a powerful role. Araris and Aonar, I don't like their voting patterns, but can't really elaborate on that. Aonar's posts last day phase just felt to me like an elim trying to use a doomed, known elim to make themself more trusthworthy. DA's posts have made me extremely suspicious of him, but if he really does have an item that can kill the heart of the house and really is a villager, killing him would mean losing that item, wouldn't it?

I'm going to place my vote on Aonar for now.

48 minutes ago, Ookthelion III said:

Was I missing something? What was the evidence that Wilson was a villager early on?

I guess "early on" isn't exactly what I meant, i meant after she was attacked and protected. To me, that's a pretty clear indication that she's trustworthy. I haven't seem a WGG ever done here despite people talking about it a lot, so I see that as evidence of her villagerness.

Edited by Nyali

9 minutes ago, Nyali said:

I guess "early on" isn't exactly what I meant, i meant after she was attacked and protected. To me, that's a pretty clear indication that she's trustworthy. I haven't seem a WGG ever done here despite people talking about it a lot, so I see that as evidence of her villagerness.

The last person I've seen pull a WGG was  actually Wilson, I think. LG15? Somewhere around there? We need @Elberethfor this one, I think.

Yknow, Wilson- coincidentally, Straw was one of the people I looked at when I was trying to think who to poke... But, if Hael was the first omen and Straw was one of the omens on the third cycle... Why would Hael cast suspicion on a fellow elim by voting for him during the third cycle?

Unless you're saying it was part of an elaborate plot...? I suppose you could use that as a point for or against, since the lynch had pretty much been settled by then- just figured it was worth bringing up .x.

Edited by Unodus